wansf

Dec 10, 2018
i really hope theres a option to prevent slave escape with low tame , waste of time and make no sense at all

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Currently, I play the game from scratch and keep all the special girls in a cage. Maybe, just maybe I'll share my save after that with some money and some items on stock (that would probably last for the whole 50 days). Since you can change the day (save editor), I could set the day back to 5 or in the earlier beginning of the game. I have 5 of them so far, I think there are 6 (Am I missing a girl?).

View attachment 1949833

EDIT: If you want to change the values of the items with saveeditoronline instead of cheatengine, search for "m_UnitList > XX > m_Count" with CRTL+F for searching. XX equals a number from 1-100+, so don´t use the whole line to search, just > m_Count then edit the value in ( ) to a value you like. Still 70+ times to do, but IMO faster then cheat them with CE.
Can I ask you for your save data?

IS No.832

Jul 27, 2019
How do i max Niel's likeability if the game instantly uses the washers and sensitivity 3000x's she makes

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
In the newer version, I did a fast slave reroll to get the best slaves (To do the trick, you click the save while it's in the middle of rerolling. And if you didn't get the best slaves, you click the load file of it while it's in the middle of rerolling.
It is basically base on RNG (Random Number Generator)).

And just as I zoomed out, most of my slaves disappeared. They where on the unit list, but not in their cages.

Not only that! When I exit to the menu, I tried to load my game file. But my game file won't let me open it!!

I'm going back to version 1.0

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In the newer version, I did a fast slave reroll to get the best slaves (To do the trick, you click the save while it's in the middle of rerolling. And if you didn't get the best slaves, you click the load file of it while it's in the middle of rerolling.
It is basically base on RNG (Random Number Generator)).

And just as I zoomed out, most of my slaves disappeared. They where on the unit list, but not in their cages.

Not only that! When I exit to the menu, I tried to load my game file. But my game file won't let me open it!!

I'm going back to version 1.0
So if I'm understanding this correctly... you tried to cheat and it backfired. :unsure:
But why even cheat? The game is easy enough on its normal setting, and cheating on a harder difficulty just voids the point of the challenge.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
New bug: Can't Access the Private Estate through normal means. I have to check my "Units" list and select a slave already there to switch screens there.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
The latest version works fine.

If you're gonna cheat just get some of the milk that's just called milk and use cheat engine to turn it up to some thousands, freeze it and give it all to every slave and monster you want for some astronomical values in stats.

Do the same for some HP syringes so you don't have to wait for them to regen.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
New bug: Can't Access the Private Estate through normal means. I have to check my "Units" list and select a slave already there to switch screens there.
It's not new bug. I had it before too. Only way I found to fix it is to load save from day 49 and finish the game, so it will unlock estate again.
can anyone give me the link for cheat engine?
Google is the best link you can have.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Btw for people that haven't translated one of the , dev's plans for DLC:

"Thank you for all your opinions. I had a lot of really nice ideas! However, we cannot hear all the opinions because we are in short supply. very sorry. It will take time to realize. Still, I'm sure some of the following will definitely be in the DLC.

1. Automatic purchase of condoms and love gels
2. Automatic sales function for monsters and slaves
4. Safe pregnancy without risk of venereal disease etc..."

This was 1.0.3 btw:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
Sure, everyone is new to a forum and we all start there, but I agree with you and Natsumichiru. Took me some time to figure out, that you can use search just for the tread, but I'm using it on new games/treads. The treads wouldn't be so big, if people won't ask all the time questions already answered, about saves and stuff. I still waiting for the first "Android port?" and "is NTR avoidable"-questions.
What is curious too, many of them are"new", but have accounts from at least 2 years ago. #lurkersparadise :D
Yeah, i am lurker myself, unless it is unavoidable.. i would just use search first before asking questions.. the page is not that big yet.. unlike some polular games that had pages like 400-ish

Reactions: Balial42

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Little tips for yall, A quick depravity gain for normal breast n above.

get dog girl and make her into inu baby maker machine (easier if u have estate), and then butcher her children for mammary DNA and brew this potions.
View attachment 1949191

if u use this on big/huge breast slaves then put em in milking room, they will gain full depravity after 1 or 2 days, just keep giving em the potion after they emptied their milk.

in milking room, slave gain +2 depravity every 10s, which is faster than the fastest premature ejaculation werewolf.

PS: Sorry loli lovers, yall have to do it the hard way
*cries* not the lolis, plz! *cries*

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes