Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
So right now I'm having an issue where the X3000 sensitivity and the washer abilities aren't recording as having used them and since I need to do both 3 times to unlock the potion lady scenes I'm stuck. Everything else works fine, just that.
U playing ver 1.0.0 i suppose, download the new 1.0.30, use search dont be lazy

Sinfall

Apr 11, 2021
So we are missing a special slave for dark elf, cat girl, sheep girl and the kirin variant of the dragon girls. That would round up the special slaves to 10 or 2 full cages.

If the dlc adds 2 new npcs i can see the dev adding the 4 missing ones.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So we are missing a special slave for dark elf, cat girl, sheep girl and the kirin variant of the dragon girls. That would round up the special slaves to 10 or 2 full cages.

If the dlc adds 2 new npcs i can see the dev adding the 4 missing ones.
i dont think they're gonna differentiate the elves or the dragons, I expect to the two new shopkeepers to give you the catgirl and the sheepgirl.

dt90

May 23, 2020
this is a really good game, i haven't found one so enjoyable to play in a long time

I think i will buy it, so as to support the developer

Rather i wanted to ask you:
1) i cannot understand if there is the possibility of having a potion that maximizes the girl's breasts?
2) but most of all i can't figure out how to get the sheep's horn for the venereal disease potion
3) last question, the npc blonde woman who makes us start the business, can we fuck her at the end of the game?

scummyscum

Aug 28, 2020
Are there any ways to zoom out the camera a bit more? This game is pretty fast and it is hard to keep up with it even while the camera is at max zoom.

Sinfall

Apr 11, 2021
Rather i wanted to ask you:
1) i cannot understand if there is the possibility of having a potion that maximizes the girl's breasts?
2) but most of all i can't figure out how to get the sheep's horn for the venereal disease potion
3) last question, the npc blonde woman who makes us start the business, can we fuck her at the end of the game?
1.- If you are asking about increasing breast size you can do it with the cosmetic potion you buy in the brothel once its open.
2.- You can get sheep's horn from dismantling hitsuji/sheep girls.
3.- You can fuck her once you fulfill all her affection quests, can be before or after you finish the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dt90

TrytoXyD

Jul 19, 2018
For those interested, the save location changed in the last update to "AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData"

Reactions: Astralfan

dt90

May 23, 2020
1.- If you are asking about increasing breast size you can do it with the cosmetic potion you buy in the brothel once its open.
2.- You can get sheep's horn from dismantling hitsuji/sheep girls.
3.- You can fuck her once you fulfill all her affection quests, can be before or after you finish the game.
the drop is ultra rare, i have butchered i don't know how many sheep, only one horn

as well as the goblins for the origin dna, i slaughtered 25, no dna

PKR505

May 21, 2019
Is there any way to make the slave become pregnant more than triplets or quadruplets, i'm only found use the small furry with extra womb only can contain 4 babies and bug at embryo count ?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes