sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I made my Minotaur on days 27. You can find the DNA earlier than day 30.
Yes, day 30 it does tell you what to do.
Maybe, what they should do is add a second trigger to the tutorial and that being you finding the DNA earlier than day 30.

But I think it was kind of obvious to use the DNA for two monsters.
If you moved your mouse over the room she is in you probably crossed the chamber on the other side of her from the pot and seen it highlight.
I just clicked it to see what it did. It said DNA missing. So I dragged the DNA into it.
Menu popped up and so I looked at everything that could be made. (I'm always inquisitive/curious)
I don't just wait for everything to be told to me.

I mean it only required looking at the menu and going one page further.
While they don't give a full tutorial they do tell you at some point that the DNA can be used to 'make long extinct creatures' or something to that effect. As you say, it's a pretty clear you're supposed to choose the two large monsters with those special DNAs.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
If I want to transfer my saves from 1.0 to the latest version, how would I do that? Simply copy and pasting the save data folder doesn't seem to work...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If I want to transfer my saves from 1.0 to the latest version, how would I do that? Simply copy and pasting the save data folder doesn't seem to work...
Did you copy the whole folder? Someone on this thread said that you need to copy the settings.dat file too, so I copied the entire folder over and the game works fine for me. Just in case, I gotta ask, where are you pasting the file?

zexionblaze244

Dec 17, 2021
Is anyone else having issues with the new version? I downloaded the latest version from GoFile, applied uncensor patch, transferred over my saves. Now when I boot up my saves, game works fine for the rest of the night but when it shifts over to the next day after the report screen, the game's UI totally disappears and essentially sort of freezes (NPCs are still in their animation but I cant do anything). Im on night 53

Balial42

May 3, 2018
You need to Copy "settings" too and If you use ver.1.0.3.0, the savelocation is now at app/local (like unity games). Few pages back, there is the complete path. I transfer my saves from the beginning and never had a problem with that as long settings are there too.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the new version? I downloaded the latest version from GoFile, applied uncensor patch, transferred over my saves. Now when I boot up my saves, game works fine for the rest of the night but when it shifts over to the next day after the report screen, the game's UI totally disappears and essentially sort of freezes (NPCs are still in their animation but I cant do anything). Im on night 53
Try start a new game, finish the tutorial and save. Transfer your save from the version before, including settings, and try again. Uncen is possible to add before starting the game, but you should keep the.rar as Backup, or you have to re-download, If you messed something up. Works for me for all the latest versions.

Reactions: zexionblaze244

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
I don't know that happen, but after i updated to ver.1.0.3.0 the game keeps crashing and that never happened in the first version.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
How do you start a new game+?
I can't find a buttion or anything that tells me NG+ or anything...
Or maybe I'm just blind and need to get my eyes checked out...

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks everyone, moved them properly! Why the new version has it's save data in app data when that isn't where it was in the original version, I'll never know.

And why is such an important folder to my computer so obtuse to actually access anyway?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Why is this thread labeled as "final" when updates are still coming out and likely dlc?
Because it was "final", when upload at dlsite and the other version are patches. DLC is just like other games PC, XBox or PS an addon. So yeah, it's basically final. You need to see this as a regular game and even there, you got updates.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Thanks everyone, moved them properly! Why the new version has it's save data in app data when that isn't where it was in the original version, I'll never know.

And why is such an important folder to my computer so obtuse to actually access anyway?
Because that's the place where unity save games are stored. Make a shortcut for "App Data" and drop your saves after editing or whatsoever.
They moved that path probably because people don't found the saves in the first place.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes