fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
For anyone wondering, it's possible to create super slaves with the golden client + upgraded special npcs. I will put my save just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dt90

Balial42

May 3, 2018
For anyone wondering, it's possible to create super slaves with the golden client + upgraded special npcs. I will put my save just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. The"ace of brothel" was only seen on the cowgirl for now and I speak only of me. So good to know, we can have special perks for the regular girls too.

Edit: i misread that mother Silyia (Cowgirl) part. Which makes sense after that because she is her mother.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
lmao feels bad for the devs. Goodwill giving out nude patch, gets suspended.
I mean, it was bound to happen at some point, I'm surprised they didn't get striked sooner.
For those wondering, an official link to the patch is still available on their Pixiv Fanbox, don't know for how long though.

Last edited:

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
holy shit, so that uncensored patch actually come from the dev themselves
and fantia actually ban them for that
JP really fucked up

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how can i create super slaves?
Just read the message again: For anyone wondering, it's possible to create super slaves with the golden client + upgraded special npcs -> Special are the girls you get after some progress with Amilia etc. or use his savefile to see for yourself.

Reactions: dt90

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how can i create super slaves?
Just read the message again: For anyone wondering, it's possible to create super slaves with the golden client + upgraded special npcs -> Special are the girls you get after some progress with Amilia etc. or use his savefile to see for yourself.

Reactions: Hydrated_

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I'm pretty sure you don't need an actual golden client, any client works, you only need the special slaves and condoms turned off.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
You use golden clients because they can't give STDs.
Yes it's the best scenario but if you don't want to wait for a gold one to pop, the white clients only have a 5% chance and are the most common ones.
Worst case, you can always stock up or craft some STDs cures.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
This game wasn't that hard even on the hardest difficulty. You don't really need to minmaxing to beat it.
In fact, unless you are going for a challenge run like no breeding, no dismantling or some other kind of challenge
there isn't any reason to go for it since it was unnecessary stressful and it doesn't really helping you that much
since you would normally reach midgame by that point. What actually matter is the upgrade system and pixy.

You should focus on upgrade to create more pixy faster and expand your farm, then you can overwhelm them with
just a sheer number (Just like any other management game with auto system).

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes