RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
So any word on whether they'll update this with profile images that match each unique slave model, instead of each race just having one default image for all the girls in that classification?

Cuz its a bit of a drag having a long green haired girl or a blond bimbo in the dungeon but getting the same short haired brunette girl when you click on either.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
So any word on whether they'll update this with profile images that match each unique slave model, instead of each race just having one default image for all the girls in that classification?
The devs message is this (machine translated from Japanese):
"Thank you for your various opinions. There were so many great ideas!
However, because we are short, we cannot hear all opinions. very sorry. It will take time to materialize.
Still, I think the next few will definitely make it into DLC.
1. Automatic purchase of condoms and love gel
2. Vending function for monsters and slaves
3. Can be used without growing loli
4. You can get pregnant safely without the risk of venereal disease
etc..."

And they're basically saying because they're short staffed it's a huge undertaking to implement all the ideas from players but will definitely add some of the following quality-of-life improvements.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, but then they won't inherit good genes. Gold client guaranties it. Also, I believe gold client doesn't give DSTs
Oh really ? I tought only the mother gave the genes to the slaves, maybe I boosted the special characters too much that the offsprings were crazy good right off the bat even with white clients.
Either way, the game's already pretty easy even on harder difficulties without minmaxing everything.

johnbuchem

May 30, 2020
Am I missing something, can't get the salamander DNA and theres no research option
the DNA you need to use to creat salamander or Minotaur for the first time is called origin DNA, which you get randomly by disassembling monsters (the purple hair girl, drag monsters to the pikman looking guys) and you will randomly get “origin DNA”.
Drag origin dna to the test tube looking tank next to the green hair girl from your inventory under byproducts. A menu will open up showing human first. On the top left next to the word “human” are arrows. Scroll all the way to the end (right direction) and you will see salamander and Minotaur.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
I can't select my player character and it doesn't show up in Units menu either, is that normal or a bug?
Anyway to select player character or view his stats like a normal slave or monster?

As a side note, does Amelia ending dialogue change depend on how much money you made?

FanVong

Jan 11, 2020
Here is the uncensored patch: - - -
Thank u. But how do I use it?

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Please tell me there is a way to transfer characters across saves after unlocking NG+
I practically HAND CRAFTED 30 girls to my personal liking and they're stuck on a bugged save.
If not, I think I'll just wait until the game stops updating and all the DLCs are out to start a new save.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Please tell me there is a way to transfer characters across saves after unlocking NG+
I practically HAND CRAFTED 30 girls to my personal liking and they're stuck on a bugged save.
If not, I think I'll just wait until the game stops updating and all the DLCs are out to start a new save.
Not that I know of, chief. I can only hope that you have backups of your saves. Any idea what might have triggered it, so the rest of us know how to avoid it?

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Not that I know of, chief. I can only hope that you have backups of your saves. Any idea what might have triggered it, so the rest of us know how to avoid it?
Not at all. On v.1.0.2.0 it worked perfectly fine (aside from being unable to trigger NG+)
Then i updated to v.1.0.3.1 and I was suddenly unable to switch to the private estate.

Mar 23, 2019
Getting your save bugged is so annoying since you literally don't know what values to change for the missing unique girl events

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
New update-
v1.0.4.0.

@Team-applepie/posts/4207681

Apparently there was a bug where dead slaves would escape(there's an interesting origin story). They also fixed that corpse tutorial issue.

Edit: seemed to have jumped the gun on this one. this is just what is planned. The update will release later.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

Nodiii

Oct 20, 2021
is there a way to complete niel's achievement on producing sensitivity 3000x and washer? because producing it wont complete it

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
is there a way to complete niel's achievement on producing sensitivity 3000x and washer? because producing it wont complete it
Which version are you using? It was addressed several times in the thread, find the latest version 1.0.3 in the thread

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Well, I still don't know why I can't select and view my player character stats on my save, but at least I obtain a dark power
of save editing to create a superhuman so it fine I guess? (actually it not... if someone know please tell me...)

So, like I said before you don't really need to minmaxing in this game to clear it even on the hardest difficulty.
But if you interest in breaking a game in half, here is a values you can edit in save editor...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n0name_

Sep 19, 2019
v1.0.4.0
1. Re-fixed the problem of being unable to progress during the corpse tutorial
2. Changed the auto save time setting to evening
3. Fixed the problem that the player can dismantle
4. Fixed the problem of Senarena and Territory hot key designation
5 Fixed the problem that the number of experienced people increased even if you had sex with the same partner
6. Fixed the problem that dead slaves escaped from the brothel

Mar 23, 2019
Well, I still don't know why I can't select and view my player character stats on my save, but at least I obtain a dark power
of save editing to create a superhuman so it fine I guess? (actually it not... if someone know please tell me...)

So, like I said before you don't really need to minmaxing in this game to clear it even on the hardest difficulty.
But if you interest in breaking a game in half, here is a values you can edit in save editor...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas on what the flag/trigger value of the special cosplay characters you get from advancing the merchant/service girls? Several was broken for me and I wanted to see if I can fix it through a little editing

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes