dt90

May 23, 2020
guys i have some other question:

1) how can i get the blond elf of the picture? I have the Elf DNA, so i could choose at random from many types of elf. I hit the random button for a hundred times, but there is no that blonde color, how is that possible ??

2) during the game i forgot to unlock the dragon race, i did it only when i reached the 70th day ...... do you think i will be able to unlock the special npc dragon slave? i just miss her

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
guys i have some other question:

1) how can i get the blond elf of the picture? I have the Elf DNA, so i could choose at random from many types of elf. I hit the random button for a hundred times, but there is no that blonde color, how is that possible ??

2) during the game i forgot to unlock the dragon race, i did it only when i reached the 70th day ...... do you think i will be able to unlock the special npc dragon slave? i just miss her
1. Just use cosmetic potion on any elf. You can buy it from Sena&Lena. Customize any slave/monster to your liking.
I even made one to show you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. You get special Dragon NPC from Niel at 50% likeability.

Edit: Forgot to mention that slaves in that picture are character portraits when you click on slave.
They don't match to slave model in game, except skin color and boob size. Unless you're using cosmetic potion.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dt90

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is there a way for an easy mode not to have a game over if you have - gold .... starting to get boring after 10 or so GameOvers because of it D:
?? Don't buy a ton of girls, you should only buy one of each race, at least until later on or one breaks down or something. Same with monsters, you only need to ever buy one of each race. Make sure to breed the salary reduction into all your monsters as well. At that point, it's difficult to run out of money. Elfs have a chance to have -maintenance cost, and if you're lucky and fast enough with resets, you can potentially get it in the first day.

Remember you can "Call the Dealer" over and over again with no penalty, but there is the time limit to worry about when rerolling, so there's still a benefit of increasing the slave shop options early on. If you're really efficient, you can have 2 extra races and bonuses unlocked by day 2. I usually get an elf for low maintenance and a dwarf for increased birth numbers by day 2.

You also might want to sell the starter girl if she has negative traits and replace her with a better girl though, or you'll stack up a bunch of negative traits in your monsters before you have your milk empire going to offset that quickly. You can actually cancel the sex with her and sell her immediately and continue the tutorial with a better purchased slave. Since the first sex is guaranteed pregnancy in the tutorial, it might be worth it.

Last edited:

dt90

May 23, 2020
1. Just use cosmetic potion on any elf. You can buy it from Sena&Lena. Customize any slave/monster to your liking.
I even made one to show you.
2. You get special Dragon NPC from Niel at 50% likeability.

Edit: Forgot to mention that slaves in that picture are character portraits when you click on slave.
They don't match to slave model in game, except skin color and boob size. Unless you're using cosmetic potion.
thank you so much friend for the quick and detailed reply!!

p.s.

help for beginners:
get a lot of cat girls, they have a lot of multiple pregnancies, so you sell a lot of monsters quickly

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Well, I still don't know why I can't select and view my player character stats on my save, but at least I obtain a dark power
of save editing to create a superhuman so it fine I guess? (actually it not... if someone know please tell me...)

So, like I said before you don't really need to minmaxing in this game to clear it even on the hardest difficulty.
But if you interest in breaking a game in half, here is a values you can edit in save editor...

do you know where to find the player's stats in the save data?

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
do you know where to find the player's stats in the save data?

Well, I don't. I think each unit ID are different depend on each save files. But you can search for it by looking out for line
with > Character+m_TraitList > 0 > value__or to be more specific since player character is the only unit that have 6 common traits with out any special traits you can use these line to search for a player character ID.

I still doesn't understand why I can't view my player character stats in the game or which any specific flag made some unit unique. If anyone know about these specific detail please let me know.

P.S. I feel like I am a massive hypocrite, especially since I repeatedly said that minmaxing in this game
doesn't really worth the effort...

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
gaaaaah fking getting erritated with this game. the fking orcs are to much for day 10 FKING 1500 is the DEV NUTS
Unlock Furry girls and buy the ones that can get multiples fetus/births/pregnancy at one time.
It literary broke game economy lol.
You can use Furry Milk to make other girls with this traits.

Aug 24, 2017
I'm not seeing it when i search but i might be using wrong terms: Any one know where Flora's limit is before she gets tired? I can't find a display any where that shows how close the chop shop is to being "tired" for the 2 day cool down.

Reactions: Ferghus

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Well, I don't. I think each unit ID are different depend on each save files. But you can search for it by looking out for line
with > Character+m_TraitList > 0 > value__or to be more specific since player character is the only unit that have 6 common traits with out any special traits you can use these line to search for a player character ID.

I still doesn't understand why I can't view my player character stats in the game or which any specific flag made some unit unique. If anyone know about these specific detail please let me know.

P.S. I feel like I am a massive hypocrite, especially since I repeatedly said that minmaxing in this game
doesn't really worth the effort...
would the player's ID be 0 then if you start a new game plus since you are technically the first unit of the game?

also it is possible to look at the player's stats, but i think its unintended because i've only been able to see it when in weird janky situations where im trying to grab my slave but it grabs the player and it shows his stats. the same thing can also happen with horses too. idk if this has been patched it or not.

Reactions: Ortresia

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
would the player's ID be 0 then if you start a new game plus since you are technically the first unit of the game?

also it is possible to look at the player's stats, but i think its unintended because i've only been able to see it when in weird janky situations where im trying to grab my slave but it grabs the player and it shows his stats. the same thing can also happen with horses too. idk if this has been patched it or not.
best way i found to see the player's states is put a slave and the player in the bestiality pen, let it start, then click on the player.

Reactions: Ortresia
4.40 star(s) 105 Votes