Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I think the "shortage of stock" debuff is new? I never had it occur before even on master difficulty in previous versions. Apparently you can't buy gels and condoms for its duration so expect veneral diseases and pregnancies.

Max_1221

Dec 5, 2021
I think the "shortage of stock" debuff is new? I never had it occur before even on master difficulty in previous versions. Apparently you can't buy gels and condoms for its duration so expect veneral diseases and pregnancies.
That debuff isn´t new. I got one in the previous version.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My brain works too slow for this game, maybe because im too horny. But is there a way to know what monster to sell each time to meet the quota? Also, i require a save that unlocks sandbox mode
Basically, you'll always alternate between selling 1 or 2 monsters every 5 days. And every time it goes back to 1, the monster required will be 1 tier higher. It'll look something like this:
  • Day 5: 1 Goblin
  • Day 10: 2 Goblins
  • Day 15: 1 Orc
  • Day 20: 2 Orcs
  • Day 25: 1 Werewolf
Please remember this next part, because it's a very common question and I'm making the effort to explain this in advance: The next monster tiers are minotaur, followed by salamander. Both of those have to be cloned from "origin DNA", which have a low chance of dropping whenever you "dismantle" anything. They'll give you a freebie origin DNA and teach you about it on day 31 to clone a minotaur, but it you'll already be capable of it by day 20 something.

Aug 22, 2021
Here is a complete save for 1.04 on normal, day 49, with the final order in the monster cage ready to submit. Place in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket
(I recommend saving once in game first so that the folder is already there when you look for it, and to install the decensor linked in OP)

Included is a dungeon with:
  • Fully maxed out versions of every monster (physical and racial traits)
  • Duplicate copies of each one so you can set up which slave/monster combos you want to see
And a complete brothel with:
  • All of the vendor scenes unlocked (and their upgrades purchased)
  • All 6 of the unique slaves
  • 5 (nearly) max trait of every race in each possible room type (glory hole x3 + Paizuri room + VIP room).
  • One+ of each of the loli forms of each slave race (in VIP rooms and in some of the glory holes, organized by room)
  • All of the above are fully corrupted
  • Enough pixies to do everything but empty the milking machines and buy condoms/lotion
All of this is on a completely legit save with a fuckton of beauty potions so you can make whichever slave/monster look however you want.

You can either use this as a gallery mode, or wait a day in game, submit the final monsters, and then use the resulting personal lodge as a breeding sim (for you in-game avatar) with the best possible stock.

Do what you will with these 8 hours of my life, may they be enjoyed!

kantai3

May 11, 2020
v1.0.5.0
1. Fixed an issue where players from different cultures couldn't save
2. Fixed an issue where special slaves could not be obtained if events occurred at the same time.
3. Fixed an issue where players could sell
4. Fixed an issue where players could click
5. Corrected Lori breast milk text
6. Fixed the cat's characteristic text display
7. Fixed an issue where the number of experienced people was displayed as the number of experiences

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Looks like a new hotfix, that save issue is a bit concerning not that I've had issues myself.

gotopk

Apr 7, 2019
Here is a complete save for 1.04 on normal, day 49, with the final order in the monster cage ready to submit. Place in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket
(I recommend saving once in game first so that the folder is already there when you look for it, and to install the decensor linked in OP)

Included is a dungeon with:
  • Fully maxed out versions of every monster (physical and racial traits)
  • Duplicate copies of each one so you can set up which slave/monster combos you want to see
And a complete brothel with:
  • All of the vendor scenes unlocked (and their upgrades purchased)
  • All 6 of the unique slaves
  • 5 (nearly) max trait of every race in each possible room type (glory hole x3 + Paizuri room + VIP room).
  • One+ of each of the loli forms of each slave race (in VIP rooms and in some of the glory holes, organized by room)
  • All of the above are fully corrupted
  • Enough pixies to do everything but empty the milking machines and buy condoms/lotion
All of this is on a completely legit save with a fuckton of beauty potions so you can make whichever slave/monster look however you want.

You can either use this as a gallery mode, or wait a day in game, submit the final monsters, and then use the resulting personal lodge as a breeding sim (for you in-game avatar) with the best possible stock.

Do what you will with these 8 hours of my life, may they be enjoyed!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BLESS YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE MY DUDEEEEEEE

Reactions: Necronlord3

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
the only thing missing is male slaves.... cuz u can't just count on the brothel to make the girls pregnant so u can get an improved slave girl
best way to do this is just to rush to the end of the game (on your first playthrough) to unlock the private estate with you in it. your avatar has pretty good stats and will make some super babies with the slave girls. the gold clients also give good stats to babies. Once you unlock the estate you can start over in a new game and it will be unlocked from day one letting you breed slave girls yourself.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Basically, you'll always alternate between selling 1 or 2 monsters every 5 days. And every time it goes back to 1, the monster required will be 1 tier higher. It'll look something like this:
  • Day 5: 1 Goblin
  • Day 10: 2 Goblins
  • Day 15: 1 Orc
  • Day 20: 2 Orcs
  • Day 25: 1 Werewolf
Please remember this next part, because it's a very common question and I'm making the effort to explain this in advance: The next monster tiers are minotaur, followed by salamander. Both of those have to be cloned from "origin DNA", which have a low chance of dropping whenever you "dismantle" anything. They'll give you a freebie origin DNA and teach you about it on day 31 to clone a minotaur, but it you'll already be capable of it by day 20 something.
So you mean i need to sell a better monster every 5 days? Are there any other criteria? Because i get fucked by the deadline so many time, also the download link for the newest version is somewhere in this thread right?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Client List:

White Client (5% Disease):
Conception Rate +5%
Growth Time +5

Blue Client (10% Disease):
Maintenance Cost -5
Growth Time +5

Red Client (10% Disease):
Growth Time -5
Maintenance Cost +5

Purple Client (100% Disease):
All Negative Traits

Gold Client (0% Disease):
All Positive Traits

Make sure to uncheck gold client for condom usage, it's free upgrades. You can pretty quickly get girls with high stats in all categories even without milk by raising the children and having them replace their mothers once they hit 5 depravity. Of course shift milk upgrades to them once they're born instead of their parent. VIP room, Super VIP Room and Vaginal Gloryhole can get pregnant. Well, the horse show can too but the horse baby is auto sold. The Super VIP Room seems more likely to receive gold clients in my testing, so make sure you put the girls you most want babies from in there.

If you properly shift girls around to get preggers from gold clients and raise them quickly and such, you can pretty quickly get OP girls of every race even before you open the personal estate. It's quite a bit more micromanagement but it feels pretty good. Their children all can easily fulfill the monster requirements with their multi births, so you won't have much else to do but micromanage the brothel more lol. I usually have all the requirements on Legendary day 1 of reset so I started super breeding with the brothel at like day 35.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So you mean i need to sell a better monster every 5 days? Are there any other criteria? Because i get fucked by the deadline so many time, also the download link for the newest version is somewhere in this thread right?
1.0.4.0 was posted a couple pages back.
As for the deadline, you need to just sell the listed number of monsters they want on the day it's due. Like if they want 2 goblins on day 10 and you sold 2 goblins on day 7, it doesn't count. It has to be sold on day 10. I think someone mentioned in the thread that having debt will also mess you up, so try not to owe money either. If you're having a hard time breeding monsters efficiently, I'm sure there's a guide floating around on this thread.

lythong199

Nov 30, 2017
Best game brothel.
Hope will dev event with NCP girl (Amilia, Flora, ....), Make they pergant with player.
Can we clear default trait of hitsuji and niko type

Reactions: PDL

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
1.0.4.0 was posted a couple pages back.
As for the deadline, you need to just sell the listed number of monsters they want on the day it's due. Like if they want 2 goblins on day 10 and you sold 2 goblins on day 7, it doesn't count. It has to be sold on day 10. I think someone mentioned in the thread that having debt will also mess you up, so try not to owe money either. If you're having a hard time breeding monsters efficiently, I'm sure there's a guide floating around on this thread.
So i need to sell the monster on the deadline? The hell... I thought it have to be a spesific one... Well that's an info

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Devs seem really diligent about the game huh... So many update in such a short time...
This made me really looking forward for the DLC and the future work.
As a side note, I just realized that the different between each difficulty are number of monsters required on each deadline,
no wonder the game didn't feels hard on Master.

This bring me to the achievement points, which is kinda weird because a lot of them can be obtain by just
playing normally while some of them are obtain when you go out of you way to sabotage you own playthrough.
I think the game will be much harder if the amount of point you earn were adjust for each difficulty.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Multiple Monster in one Breeding room with 1 Slave would be great in a DLC.
Or Monster kids. Like the Loli Slaves, instead being born and turned into an adult.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes