BlackLark

Jul 30, 2022
in order to get DNA, you need to donate slaves and monsters to the organs of an elf, it will open on the right day, salomanders and minotaurs, initially, are produced only through DNA ... to produce "any creature" you need initial DNA, it rarely falls when picking up slaves and monsters

P.S. the description is lying, salomanders are not very brave and don't f*ck draconians
You can make minotaur and salomanders f*ck draconians you need to have all green stats for the monster except those two you can't change

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I'm not seeing it when i search but i might be using wrong terms: Any one know where Flora's limit is before she gets tired? I can't find a display any where that shows how close the chop shop is to being "tired" for the 2 day cool down.
You can dismantle 14 slaves/monsters max per day.
15+ triggers bad event, so you can't dismantle for 1.5 days (800sec irl).

We have 2 options:

Casual
1. Dismantle 14 units every day. No time restriction.
Best method in my opinion.

min/max
2. Dismantle 14 units first, then Drag select 32 units and dismantle them all at the same time.
Do it only at the beginning of the day, so on 2nd day you can dismantle 14 units, because bad event ends at night
and on 3rd day you can dismantle 14+32(46) units again. Repeat the loop.
For example: 46/14/46/14... and so on, but you need to dismantle 46 units at start of the day. Time restriction.

Reason why we can't dismantle more than 32 units at the same time, because we can't drag select more than that. And you want your cages close to each other, so it easier for you to select all slaves/monsters you want to dismantle.
Units = slaves/monsters

Last edited:
Reactions: Fsfdss and Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You can dismantle 14 slaves/monsters max per day.
15+ triggers bad event, so you can't dismantle for 1.5 days (800sec irl).

We have 2 options:

Casual
1. Dismantle 14 units every day. No time restriction.
Best method in my opinion.

min/max
2. Drag select 32 units and dismantle them all at the same time.
Do it only at the beginning of the day, so on 2nd day you can dismantle 14 units, because bad event ends at night
and on 3rd day you can dismantle 32 units again. Repeat the loop.
For example: 32/14/32/14... and so on, but you need to dismantle 32 units at start of the day. Time restriction.

Reason why we can't dismantle more than 32 units, because we can't drag select more than that. And you want your cages close to each other, so it easier for you to select all monsters/slaves you want to dismantle.
Units = slaves/monsters
Damn dude, you have the answers to everything

Reactions: Armstrong

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Damn dude, you have the answers to everything
Wouldn't say I know everything, but thanks. :giggle:

Gameplay is a bit simplistic, so it's not really challenging even on Master difficulty, but overall it's a good game and I love visuals. It's hard to find good games in this genre.
And why not help people while waiting for DLC and do another playthrough.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
the only thing missing is male slaves.... cuz u can't just count on the brothel to make the girls pregnant so u can get an improved slave girl

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
FYI, applying the 1.04 update wiped out my saves.

Sucks but the game is fun so I'll allow it. But be warned, apparently they have PlayerData0 and PlayerData2.sav included.

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
FYI, applying the 1.04 update wiped out my saves.

Sucks but the game is fun so I'll allow it. But be warned, apparently they have PlayerData0 and PlayerData2.sav included.
Any idea of how to keep the progress? I don't really feel like starting over since I finished the game a couple of days ago

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
My brain works too slow for this game, maybe because im too horny. But is there a way to know what monster to sell each time to meet the quota? Also, i require a save that unlocks sandbox mode

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
it is possible to look at the player's stats, but i think its unintended because i've only been able to see it when in weird janky situations where im trying to grab my slave but it grabs the player and it shows his stats. the same thing can also happen with horses too. idk if this has been patched it or not.

Oh... So the ability to view Player stats isn't an intended feature... Well that disappointing.
This might made it really hard to figure if save editing really work, but at least I know it now so I can stop trying in vain...
Thanks for letting me know.

would the player's ID be 0 then if you start a new game plus since you are technically the first unit of the game?

That also what I though at first, but it's apparently not the case. I recommend using 6 traits I mention before to identify
player character unit because only player character these 6 traits at the same time (93,94,95,96,97,98).

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
the only thing missing is male slaves.... cuz u can't just count on the brothel to make the girls pregnant so u can get an improved slave girl
You can send them to your estate and bang them with you character no VD and only positive improvements. to switch between click on business name (upper left) you can also name your character with the pen symbol at the estate. hope this helped.

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
1.0.4.0 has a new save location... its located here.
C:\Users\*Your Pc name*\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket
so. just place your old save there and you're good to go.
It appears on the list but doesn't let me load it :(

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes