Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
I wish the player estate had more meat to it, such as:
  • A way to elevate girls past slave status
  • More normal interactions with girls, which would be refreshing given the 24/7 monster rape and death leading up to unlocking the estate
  • Related to last point, some slight changes to the pre-existing brothel animations when using the player character to give them a happier impression; and of course an option to use the regular animations if the player wants the forced sex impression
  • Some new sex animations unlocked with the estate
  • More estate room types and interactions
  • Clothing changing options for girls
My main motivation throughout the game was the personal estate and harem, so it was disappointing to see how shallow its implementation is. At least the girl customization and gameplay made it mostly worthwhile enough playing through something I had to turn off my conscience to complete. I'm no normie but that doesn't mean I enjoy treating sentient beings like produce lol.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
  • More normal interactions with girls, which would be refreshing given the 24/7 monster rape and death leading up to unlocking the estate
  • Related to last point, some slight changes to the pre-existing brothel animations when using the player character to give them a happier impression; and of course an option to use the regular animations if the player wants the forced sex impression
My main motivation throughout the game was the personal estate and harem, so it was disappointing to see how shallow its implementation is. At least the girl customization and gameplay made it mostly worthwhile enough playing through something I had to turn off my conscience to complete. I'm no normie but that doesn't mean I enjoy treating sentient beings like produce lol.
I like the game and get it is a management game but overall I am left with the feeling of now what.
What did it accomplish other than learn the mechanics and run it successfully?

Gagarisimus

Oct 27, 2019
has anyone gotten the game to freeze after advancing a day? for some reason, my game shows me the report screen, I close it and then after a few sec, it zooms in on some random part of the brothel and then freezes. does the same no matter if you're in your estate, or still in the brothel. the zoom in sometimes is different, though.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I kinda wish we can actually impregnant the NPCs and they serve as end game birth machines as well post day 50

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
How can I use birth show?
Also. How can I found slave which can mate with giant monster other than from story?

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
woah i went to recheck the game in the latest games and update section , and it's disappear from the list... what happened?

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
You need just to place pregnant slave (not pregnant by monsters btw) and just wait when some customers want to watch it. For finding slaves for mating giant monsters you can create them from DNA, or breed your slaves with gold clients/player for getting better stats and more traits, or just feed them milk which boost their stats.
Thk!

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes