Balial42

May 3, 2018
It do be like that. Nothing new here. :ROFLMAO:

The most amusing part is the amount hand-holding some people need in games. Just play the game and find out.
Nothing wrong with asking for help or using guides. Some thing may slip out of your sight and you find out about them after like 20+hr in game. But asking on a forum, etc. every 5 min for help is a bit too much.
This game tutorial explains everything quite well.
Sure, everyone is new to a forum and we all start there, but I agree with you and Natsumichiru. Took me some time to figure out, that you can use search just for the tread, but I'm using it on new games/treads. The treads wouldn't be so big, if people won't ask all the time questions already answered, about saves and stuff. I still waiting for the first "Android port?" and "is NTR avoidable"-questions.
What is curious too, many of them are"new", but have accounts from at least 2 years ago. #lurkersparadise :D

Reactions: Natsumichiru

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
any programs or a guard that has infinite money from the day?
Honestly, money's kinda useless in this game, or at least in normal mode. No idea what it's like in the harder modes. The gist of it is that they tell you what monster to give them every 5 days, starting from 1 goblin, then 2 goblins, then 1 orc, then 2 orcs, etc. Super easy to do. You just need to keep enough money on hand to buy new girls to replace the ones that can't give birth anymore.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
has someone the same problem with Niel to get her to 100%? Every time I buying the "Wacher" or the " Sensitivity 3000" it does not count!
Some help :(

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
has someone the same problem with Niel to get her to 100%? Every time I buying the "Wacher" or the " Sensitivity 3000" it does not count!
Some help :(
Are you playing game version 1.0.2.0?
That bug should be fixed. It worked for me even with old saves.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Honestly, money's kinda useless in this game, or at least in normal mode. No idea what it's like in the harder modes. The gist of it is that they tell you what monster to give them every 5 days, starting from 1 goblin, then 2 goblins, then 1 orc, then 2 orcs, etc. Super easy to do. You just need to keep enough money on hand to buy new girls to replace the ones that can't give birth anymore.
I mean I'm a shit with resource games I suspected it

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Someone else is having issue completing the "Washer" and "Sensitivity 3000x"? cuz i passed like 15 minute producing it but the counter never add the craft

May 22, 2017
Ah yes. The random button. The epitome of awful game design for me.
Making you sit there for 2-3 hours and hammer that button to get a "good enough" looking character you want out of it... just to then have the worst stats on it.

Random traits are fine. Random looks are not. Why do people still think it is a good idea to do this? It is the same in State of Decay 2. Making you sit there for hours trying to get a good enough looking character for yourself without the worst stats possible before you can finally play the game you want to play.

No seriously. Get that shit out of there or offer a way to really customize the looks. Please.
Ah yes, the guy that doesnt know nothing and shits about everything. :HideThePain:

Reactions: PotatoUnlimited

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Ah yes. The random button. The epitome of awful game design for me.
Making you sit there for 2-3 hours and hammer that button to get a "good enough" looking character you want out of it... just to then have the worst stats on it.

Random traits are fine. Random looks are not. Why do people still think it is a good idea to do this? It is the same in State of Decay 2. Making you sit there for hours trying to get a good enough looking character for yourself without the worst stats possible before you can finally play the game you want to play.

No seriously. Get that shit out of there or offer a way to really customize the looks. Please.
when you unlock the brothel it unlocks an item that can customize your girls/monsters.

there's an item that "re:fertilizes" your girls.

wansf

Dec 10, 2018
lmao when i saw peko-chan and uzaki mom
this thing is NOT LEGIT xd
btw guys just play with easy mode there is no reason to make life hard

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
lmao when i saw peko-chan and uzaki mom
this thing is NOT LEGIT xd
btw guys just play with easy mode there is no reason to make life hard
I'm here for the challenge. Too bad this game isn't a challenge.

I'm surprised no one is talking about the wolf girl being Makoto Aki from Princess Connect.
The elf is the elf archer from Goblin slayer.

I have no idea who the dwarf and dragon/salamander are.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes