Armstrong

May 11, 2017
i cant change between states/houses/mansions/whatever anymore, pressing tab or the name doesnt do shit, even the button to send slave to another state dissapeared, anyone knows how to fix it?
I had same problem. I loaded save on day 49 and unlocked mansion again on day 50. When I loaded my actual save it fixed it.

Jul 28, 2017
I had same problem. I loaded save on day 49 and unlocked mansion again on day 50. When I loaded my actual save it fixed it.
damn, i dont have any save prior to that day and i dont fancy redoing it again. the good news is that i found a sort of workaround, if you go to the unit tab and then click on the portrait of a slave whos in the player's state then it sends you there, you can also click and drag that slave and transfer them between states that way. it's a bit of a hassle but i hope a new update fixes it.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
How can I tell which slave can procreate with minotaurs and salamanders? The tutorial said something about special slaves and it gave me a generic slave but in my game only the dwarf princess (big tittied twintails) can get pregnant from them.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
How can I tell which slave can procreate with minotaurs and salamanders? The tutorial said something about special slaves and it gave me a generic slave but in my game only the dwarf princess (big tittied twintails) can get pregnant from them.
You need to have this stat at 3. Dwarf princess has it from start that why she can breed with them.
3.png
Amilia give you free slave with this stat for free too. It's not generic slave.

Reactions: Demokaze

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought this stat meant how many children they can have in one pregnancy.
You are right, but it work differently for minotaur, salamander and horse (Bestiality show). You need it at 3 to make offspring with them. You can't get more than 1 monster from breeding either. It's already a miracle that they can give offspring at all. :ROFLMAO:

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
You are right, but it work differently for minotaur, salamander and horse (Bestiality show). You need it at 3 to make offspring with them. You can't get more than 1 monster from breeding either. It's already a miracle that they can give offspring at all. :ROFLMAO:
Oh I see. It's probably in the game logic of "if they have room for 3 normal children in their womb they can hold the baby of a large monster"

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It should be noted you can also increase the girls' wombs to 3 size with consumables. I'm not sure which ones exactly, but all the consumables can buff and give any of the girls just about any of the general skills and improvements that the special girls can have. So later on even buying girls with horrible negative general skills isn't a big deal. You can just spam them with milk and fix those issues.

One of my biggest pet peeves in this game is the consumable lady's quests kind of requiring you to play bad to get her H scene. You have to intentionally let your girls get STDs to create cures for them, that feels pretty bad. Another thing is that women don't really benefit much from breeding with monsters. I know milk can fix that and they can create offspring with normal humans to buff their abilities further, but it still feels a bit weird. Female monsters and male humans certainly would have been preferred over the milk buffs. That's one thing keeping me from considering it a decent "breeding season" game. People applauding them for having all the characters compatible are missing that point.

Did some testing and the success chance seems pretty low, but here are some I've confirmed for milk consumable buffs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd guess the small furry milk would give womb size increases since that's one of their racials. I don't have enough stocked up to test it too well atm though. All the milks seem to give general bonuses that are most common for those races basically. Offspring from human partners also seems extremely likely to birth girls with 3 size wombs as well, so that's an even more reliable way to get an army of them. Almost all of my nekos and dragonian children have 3 size wombs.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I literally made big ass FAQ so we don't have endless comments of already answered issues. But damn.
I love your FAQ and it was very useful. Using the search isn´t the common thing for some...in almost all treads. ^^
And we don´t have 20 pages, there are still 3 pages missing. :D
Once again, thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk
4.40 star(s) 99 Votes