Balial42

May 3, 2018
Here is the changelogs (copied and translate from dlsite)

v1.0.1.0
Fixed a bug that sensitivity 3000 times, washer production is not counted
Fixed sound output when dragging

v1.0.2.0
Fixed a bug that prevented the restoration of ancient monsters.
Fixed a bug where you couldn't proceed without a corpse during the corpse tutorial
2022/07/23 Bug fixes

BTW: I'm thinking about to buy this game (from dlsite), but I'm not sure how it works in the future with other builds? Can someone tell me, if I need to pay again, or is this managed with earlier mentioned dlc's? If so, I would like to wait until it's more stable.

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
I keep reaching the 4th or 5th day without deficit but still loosing the game, tried recruiting the monsters and slaves on display and upgrading the monsters still getting the same comment from that lady.

kenshin0000

May 30, 2018
I keep reaching the 4th or 5th day without deficit but still loosing the game, tried recruiting the monsters and slaves on display and upgrading the monsters still getting the same comment from that lady.
on the last day you need to hand over the right monsters to her in the right amount, the method is the same as with the sale, it’s just important to do it on the right day... I myself fell for the words about profit, but the game doesn’t care about profit

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I´m not sure, if it´s the same after the 5th day, but Amilia let you choose a slave, or monster you have to sell her after 5 days. If it´s a goblin for examble, then you have to sell one to her. I was losing like you at the beginning, even if I gave her a goblin in the colour she want because to 0/1 don´t switch to 1/1 and goes green instead of red. But I fugured out, that almost at the end of the time limit there is a popup above the slave/monster she asked for "payable". That is your time, to sell it to her. You can drag+drop the NPC on her Icon down left, or even gave it to her in the beginners room (where the slaves and mosnters appear).
Once you know that, the game didn´t have a game over for me again.

Reactions: leking7168

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does anyone want to give save data from the first day with a lot of money cheats?
You can make it easier for yourself, since the savegames here a mostly from day 50. Make a save and edit the value (notice the amount of money you have right now).
Then go to , drag+drop your save and search for the value (money you have right now) with CTRL+F, or the word "money" (i think). Then edit, download the save and copy+paste into the savefolder. You can do this while the game is still running, but I would recommand to start the game again. Save location is "MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData"
Second solution: Edit ingame the value(s) you like with cheatengine.

Reactions: Apshiama

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
I´m not sure, if it´s the same after the 5th day, but Amilia let you choose a slave, or monster you have to sell her after 5 days. If it´s a goblin for examble, then you have to sell one to her. I was losing like you at the beginning, even if I gave her a goblin in the colour she want because to 0/1 don´t switch to 1/1 and goes green instead of red. But I fugured out, that almost at the end of the time limit there is a popup above the slave/monster she asked for "payable". That is your time, to sell it to her. You can drag+drop the NPC on her Icon down left, or even gave it to her in the beginners room (where the slaves and mosnters appear).
Once you know that, the game didn´t have a game over for me again.
Ahh, Ic , thx bro

Reactions: Balial42

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
OK, guys, I found a way to finish achievements of green girl to 100% (and any other). But game is still bugged and thus cannot be achieved by normal gameplay, so I will write quick guide for you.
1)First you need a save with possible another achivement (for example create slave or monster).
2)Take this save and drop it in save editor online.
3) You need find those lines:
m_LikeabilityOfAmilia (12)
m_LikeabilityOfFlora (12)
m_LikeabilityOfNiel (13)
m_LikeabilityOfSenaLena (11)
Numbers will be different.
Input those numbers in bracket, they show that your relationship at 100%.
4) Return your save to folder, start game and check amount of likeability (it should be 100%), if it's different - then u made a mistake somewhere. Now finish any achivement of selected girl.
Congratulations, u made it.
This works the only thing is for it to trigger you cant have only the 2 bugged ones left. Just to be safe I left it at just under 100% then finished one of the make this 3 times request then it worked for me.

Reactions: Bort740
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes