kfhhg

Jun 1, 2018
Are the devs gonna update it and add more content or it is a final version and they are just gonna fix the bugs?

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
This game is a pretty good management game. Just one big issue for me:

1. You can't move the game or perform any action when paused. Pretty annoying. The game gets really "busy" in the later stages, so I wish pause was more useful.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
A game like this with a "completed" tag for all mating combination is example why breeding games that keep saying they need more time for doing all sex animations is just complete patron-milking bs

Balial42

May 3, 2018
3 things that left my extremely disappointed..
No Gangbang room
No full furry girls
No X-ray/womb
Full furry results in hairy situations and x-ray is possible when you get in bed with the "support girls" Like amilia etc. I agree with you, when you say it's a really good game. What is furry and what not is your personal point and I respect that. ;) I personally miss the function to zoom futher than an certain point to get a better overview to all the action in the rooms and drag+drop the Monsters/girls. Maybe that is also a Part of the new version. We will see.

Reactions: CyanCoyote

Balial42

May 3, 2018
i can't seem to click build a slave cage at the tutorial section of the game. help?
Click the picture, not the letters. Or try to use the search function on the first pages, because it was mentioned some time in this tread. ;) BTW, it tricks me too, when I start the game.

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
Watching for update patches, my save prepared at day 40+ with only 2 bugged niel quest left while having all the mats
:whistle:

Tips for breeding in this game:
1.Buy girls with only positive traits excluding race trait (which is predetermined), keep on checking the prodigy stats and swapped the parents if it exceed their stats.
2. Use milk in bulk to one monster/girl and use them to breed to get better prodigy.
3. Just make your floor layer the same at all level to make it simple to drag, might get you to move map up and down a lot tho.
4. After having all races from the trader, keep your medal, and once flora the butcher comes, upgrade her so you can make pixie in 5 sacrifice so you can be idle mostly.
5. Once you're financially stable, start buying girls and drag them straight to flora for faster material and quest completion.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
3 things that left my extremely disappointed..
No Gangbang room
No full furry girls
No X-ray/womb

I don't know what they will do with the DLC. But the most obvious one would be let you make half-breed monster girls IMO. Half Goblin, Half Werewolf, etc. That would be one way of adding full furries.

The gangbang room wouldn't have been that exciting either considering Human's are colored ghosts in this. The Bestiality room was way cooler. Makes me wonder if we will see any modders take up this game though. Such a good foundation would love to see more content.

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
You need 4 customers to start that show.
Btw , anyone know how to slow time down or zoom out more ? ? in late stage things become too complex to manage.
lowest speed you can go is 1x or pause, zoom out can be done by scrolling down the scroll wheel but pretty limited, might do better if you search and click the character's potrait in unit tab to jump straight to them.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes