Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with niel's quests to bed her? no matter how many sensitivity items or washers I make they don't register with the missions!

Joe Bamer

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone have a little bit easier to access version of the Patch? This site keeps flagging and trying to install downloader apps and other junk.
Didn't know zippyshare was so problematic for some people. Here is a new mirror:

Also added the new link to the original reply.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
There is a box / space just behind the wagon where i normally drop it. Tho it can only be when she wants them not before shes ready for it. youll know when because the monsters of that type will have a dialog bubble saying somthing.
Ah ok thanks a lot i was confused AF lol

Reactions: Guest54

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
Be really cool if we could log zoom out further and still hear the sound of the sex, and I have music turned all way down to almost nothing and its still really loud, I may just turn that off but then game is almost silent unless I zoom way in. so just be nice zoom and sound worked more like it does in fallout shelter where all you have to be is hoovered over the room and you hear the sounds, it would not even bother me if multiple sounds form diff rooms came through as you zoom out, at least not me to me it add to atmosphere of the dungeon in general.

it is awesome if zoom out could increases 4 times or 5 times maybe even times further back this is bit to close when playing on a 32-inch 4k wide screen monitor i feels like one room takes up almost whole screen right now and even then you have to zoom in way way close to hear any sound effects ?

other whys this game is pretty good reminds me a lot of fallout shelter be cool if there was a game like fallout shelter that was also like this game more more of a mix between two sending out partys so forth maybe send out monsters to kidnap people form your dungeon cave maybe make little RPG char some type arch evil lord type like vampire or lich. anyways its still great game even with sound and zoom issue that I am having.

be hoenst I would paid for this game on Steam.

Last edited:

アマオト

Nov 8, 2019
You build VIP rooms. And let people hit without condoms. You can manually set up which dudes get mandatory(eg high infectious people) condom.
How do you set up which ones gets to use condoms? I cant seem to find it, the moment you stock up on condoms, it always gets used
Nvm found it... its the (+) button on the condom racks

I somehow got the Dragonian NPC after I reloaded my save.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
the problem of the game is in the beginning of the plot, at first the game says that if we go into a minus - there will be a defeat, then the game shows a profit graph clearly hinting at a "huge threat" of a negative balance for the day... and then it offers to go into a huge minus for several days in order to... nothing, because the resources received for this will come in handy later... from here the player decides that he should not rush spending money on butchering... and without obtaining DNA, training to create monsters from it does not appear, as a result, players fall into a stupor not knowing what to do...
and all that was needed was not to talk about the "profitability of the enterprise", but to say directly that the only restriction is to give the necessary monsters in a timely manner
I could be one of these people if, during the training gutting of the monster during the first attempt to complete the game, I was lucky and DNA fell out... by the way, when I re-passed the DNA, I received only from 14 monsters... that is, approximately spending about 2000+ gold... and this at a time when it is difficult to mine... and, because of the entry, you are afraid to get a negative balance for the day
I managed to breed all the monsters I needed, I fell into neg a couple of times from unnecessary spending when I wasn't paying attention, but quick selling a bunch of bred monsters fixed it quick

Jan 15, 2021
the problem of the game is in the beginning of the plot, at first the game says that if we go into a minus - there will be a defeat, then the game shows a profit graph clearly hinting at a "huge threat" of a negative balance for the day... and then it offers to go into a huge minus for several days in order to... nothing, because the resources received for this will come in handy later... from here the player decides that he should not rush spending money on butchering... and without obtaining DNA, training to create monsters from it does not appear, as a result, players fall into a stupor not knowing what to do...
and all that was needed was not to talk about the "profitability of the enterprise", but to say directly that the only restriction is to give the necessary monsters in a timely manner
I could be one of these people if, during the training gutting of the monster during the first attempt to complete the game, I was lucky and DNA fell out... by the way, when I re-passed the DNA, I received only from 14 monsters... that is, approximately spending about 2000+ gold... and this at a time when it is difficult to mine... and, because of the entry, you are afraid to get a negative balance for the day
There is a defeat, what you get is a "loan" but it also says so that it is a loan. Meaning if you cannot pay it back, I didn't even use it, the first time I lost the game because I didn't use it but then I planned ahead a bit better and never needed it again.
The game tells you, you should be careful with butchering. Your main income are the monsters you make. If you butcher too many, you will have trouble with making enough money. But its just a warning, not an obligation.
However you're encouraged to use it anyway just in acceptable amounts so you can make pixies, which make the entire game a ton easier. So naturally you should butcher them for that pixie tree and eventually notice on your own that you get DNA and other byproducts occasionally.
Your main goal is to make a profitable enterprise. Which is true, you're meant to build big eventually and not care about the cash. The game tells you that she occasionally picks up monsters from you and normally you should have more than enough to part with 2 goblins in the beginning. Especially since you should be creating a lot of them in the beginning.
If you're able to butcher 14+ monsters you should be already in mid-game and 2000 gold should be nothing to you. But, here is the thing. Normally you don't even need DNA at all. The only time you need DNA is during late-game you have to acquire a origin DNA for the Salamander, that's it. For all the other Monsters you should be raising your own instead of trying to get their DNA.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
There is a defeat, what you get is a "loan" but it also says so that it is a loan. Meaning if you cannot pay it back, I didn't even use it, the first time I lost the game because I didn't use it but then I planned ahead a bit better and never needed it again.
The game tells you, you should be careful with butchering. Your main income are the monsters you make. If you butcher too many, you will have trouble with making enough money. But its just a warning, not an obligation.
However you're encouraged to use it anyway just in acceptable amounts so you can make pixies, which make the entire game a ton easier. So naturally you should butcher them for that pixie tree and eventually notice on your own that you get DNA and other byproducts occasionally.
Your main goal is to make a profitable enterprise. Which is true, you're meant to build big eventually and not care about the cash. The game tells you that she occasionally picks up monsters from you and normally you should have more than enough to part with 2 goblins in the beginning. Especially since you should be creating a lot of them in the beginning.
If you're able to butcher 14+ monsters you should be already in mid-game and 2000 gold should be nothing to you. But, here is the thing. Normally you don't even need DNA at all. The only time you need DNA is during late-game you have to acquire a origin DNA for the Salamander, that's it. For all the other Monsters you should be raising your own instead of trying to get their DNA.
Pixy's are essential, using your achievement points smart is as well, saved up a few and instant reduced the pixy build up from 20 to 5, quartering the needed pixy's immediately.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
games to buggy to enjoy, it freezes during tutorials, or events, its pain always have to restart the client each time

blindreaper

Nov 15, 2019
What do you do with breast milk?
I just sold them, cause most times it doesn't add anything and it's not even that useful since eventually with enough breeding with the right girls, your Monsters get capped out on stats anyway by the 6th generation (15s Growth, 100% Concept, 5 Gold Upkeep). They can also be used to turn Non-Monster slaves from young to adult form as well

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes