2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
using perverted comment breaks the game for me :(
also are there any sex cenec or is it just the 2 blowjob cenes?

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
The models look very hot, but that's already all about it. Animations are not even there, but some of the very worst loops I have seen here. Dismissed.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, this is pretty bad even for v0.1:
- English is bad, that could be excused, but the writing is also terrible
- there is no direction/story, not even just enough to let player know what the hell is going on
- the blowjob sound effect from the intro (if it even can be called that) plays for good 10-20 seconds after animation is over.
- stat changes screen after actions stays on the screen for way too long
- money you earn are stupidly low compared to prices, 2$ for work when a coffee costs 10$, chocolate 15$ and visiting arcade 15$?
- girls locations are marked by a color, there is no way of telling which girl is what color other than by checking a marked location manually and memorizing which color is which girl
- these markers don't update properly, after time change you have to enter and exit a location for them to update which is a pain in the ass
- buggy events - interacting with one girl plays a talk as if we are at a pool at school, other girl plays an event of checking a shop for work and meeting her, these two events are also the only events in the game i've found
- music is badly looped, it randomly stops abruptly and starts playing from the beggining
- all interactions are placeholders (at least I hope they are, if not this is bad)

Just one look and I know this game will need a walkthrough (which is not built in currently), a translator/proofreader/editor, bugfix, a bit of redesign in terms of gameplay and more content before it will be even playable. Currently it's barely a buggy, clunky proof of concept with close to no content.

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Nobody thought mentioning this was free roam/sandbox huh !

Alright. I'm out.
Good luck with your game thou.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Miss Taquitos Uhhh, if you have the furry tag for the dog-girl, then you should probably remove it. Since furry is for actual furry content (i.e. anthros). Monster-girl is simply... monstergirl.

Although going off preview images here, there may be an actual furry char in the game.

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
So I can see a lot of potential here. Just a few things that I noticed that I thought you should know about and point out to you.

-When I was able to do perverted comments to the girls, everytime I would do it, it would result in an error. Not sure if there was something supposed to happen there but it was a bit jarring.
-I don't get a sense of story here, I feel like there is too much randomness going on. It is hard to track events that we are supposed to be doing.
-The girls change location super fast or they are in a misleading spot. A few times I would go to a location to talk to one of the girls and they would not be there. Then upon returning to the map I would see that they were at a different spot entirely.

I feel like if you get a handle on all that as well as a someone to help out with translation you would have an amazing game going. I enjoy it a lot but I know I would enjoy it more if it was a bit cleaner. Good luck!

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
well the pictures got me pretty fast but....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im wondering is it worth? or better asked is it worth yet? :rolleyes:
The only sexable characters are Polly (Cow-Girl) and Lassie (Dog-Girl). The former seems to be quite fleshed out while the latter has the animations. There's also catching some of the girls bathing without a risk of being caught. The game is very raw as far as I can see, even for a 0.1. I feel there should have been an effort to provide at least one kinky scene for each character rather than rush and get two partly done.

The game has potential, but I will not touch it until it gets really better. Needs a serious grammar fixing, the plot is non-existing and there's not a good guide on the 'events' tied to the game.

brata

May 16, 2017
Honestly...without the incest and without milfs I am dissapointed.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes