StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
That would be handy, like half the comments on this thread are about whether this is a harem game or not, and if it is how is that going to work etc.
He answered rather quick, he is a really friendly fellow. He allowed me to copy our conversation:

"Heya mate. The users on f95zone have a heated debate whether your game is harem or not. It has no harem tag, just dating sim tag, so I would naturally expect it to be a monogamous adventure. Could you please elaborate? I will inform them accordingly. Thanks in advance. :)

I read a few passages but then I couldn't find 10 minutes to finish reading them all :) Eventually you will be able to have monogamous relationships or micro are with 2 or 3 girls ( not all and not all combinations) depending on the choices you make, to mean only duty there will be a sense ( then I don't want to say too much so as not to make spoilers about f95)
Anyway thank you for the support and suggestions you are giving me were invaluable."

So there you have it, hope it helps.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
He answered rather quick, he is a really friendly fellow. He allowed me to copy our conversation:

"Heya mate. The users on f95zone have a heated debate whether your game is harem or not. It has no harem tag, just dating sim tag, so I would naturally expect it to be a monogamous adventure. Could you please elaborate? I will inform them accordingly. Thanks in advance. :)

I read a few passages but then I couldn't find 10 minutes to finish reading them all :) Eventually you will be able to have monogamous relationships or micro are with 2 or 3 girls ( not all and not all combinations) depending on the choices you make, to mean only duty there will be a sense ( then I don't want to say too much so as not to make spoilers about f95)
Anyway thank you for the support and suggestions you are giving me were invaluable."

So there you have it, hope it helps.
Well, that sucks. It understandable if that what Dev want to do. I guess iwill probably quit it if It keep branching out more and if I have to keep replaying same scenes over and over. It was already a pain to manage two saves.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes