Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
from your itch.io link
the game appears to have Italian as well as English
why is it not reported here in the first post?
so we avoid Italian translators (like me) downloading the game to work on it, and discovering that Italian has already been entered, so they waste time?
I understand that to publish here on f95, the important thing is that it has English, but because in the information, only a part and not all of what the game offers is reported.

Thank you and good day.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.5.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Damn i'm impressed with how quickly the dev puts out updates. And it's not just a cheap cop out ones that are 2 mins long and have nothing in them, I hope this game gets a lot more support cause we need this a lot more than some of the crap that gets updated once a year.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not finished the new update, but I REALLY have to ask, is this an actual harem game? Like can we actually date all the girls and have them all happy in the end?

Ninahates me now. And I can't imagine many of the other girls reacting any better after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Not finished the new update, but I REALLY have to ask, is this an actual harem game? Like can we actually date all the girls and have them all happy in the end?

Ninahates me now. And I can't imagine many of the other girls reacting any better after that.
Yeah, I'm getting the impression this is not a harem game as well, there are too many instances where you could be locked out at any time, like I think I am now with Nina.

Reactions: S1nsational

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The one on the left is just a variation of the previous one with rachels mother, and the one on the right is Nina's route but you won't get it if you promised Sofia to do the ritual. I think
View attachment 2905900
Thanks
seems like I need a another playthrough to get the scenes
and considering the choices, I'm now getting the impression this is not a harem game, as because of Sofia I believe I just locked myself out of Nina's route.

any chance you can post me your save and persistant file, as a gallery unblocker doesn't seem to be available

Reactions: S1nsational

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Thanks
and considering the choices, I'm now getting the impression this is not a harem game, as because of Sofia I believe I just locked myself out of Nina's route.

any chance you can post me your save and persistant file, as a gallery unblocker doesn't seem to be available
use this it works, should work for most games with a gallery

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
While I do really hope and want for this game to be a true harem game, if it's not, it kinda makes the discussion about the return of Anne both more interesting and equally redundant.

I'd be amazed if any players have stayed loyal to Anne despite the forced breakup i.e not having fucked any of the girls where avoidable.

Most of the conversions of Anne to becoming a supernatural being like us, were contingent on the other girls being willing to share. Though I suppose they could still work if the girls are just our friend and we haven't gotten romantically or sexual involved with anyone... But as i said I can't imagine anyone playing a no sex/dating route.

I also can't see anyone, in the event this isn't harem game, playing a play through and waiting for the human girl when there are loads of super hot nonhumans just waiting for the chance to date us. Not saying Anne isn't hot or a lovely girl, but she wouldn't be my first choice. Though in the event of this actual being a harem game, Anne does get seniority even if she's not a favourite

*****************************************************************************************************************

Tangentially related to the topic of Anne; it was mention in comments as proof of her return that she has an intimacy tracker like all the other girls, and I have a few questions about how the tracker works.

Can the intimacy tracker go down as well as up? Can we lose points?

If the tracker can go down down, but hasn't, does that mean Nina isn't lost for good? Thus lending hope towards a true harem?

If the tracker can't go down, does that mean we can't actually lose the girls except by actively choosing to call things off the girl in question? Again lending credence to the harem hopes.

I ask because, there a lot of girls, many of whom we don't see very often, so unless one comes into this game knowing the game is monogamous (if indeed it is), then it's going to be very difficult to raise their intimacy and not have them locked out by dating or attempting to date other girls

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks

Hmm...I guess this isn't a harem story...as of yet. And it looks like the harem path was only and is going to be an after thought by the dev. As it's still categorized as planned only...and the fact that a single choice with a love interest can lock out content with another love interests, is also a disappointment. So, my guess...the story might end up changing again (re-write) later on, when the harem path will finally be added. And, most likely will force players to replay from the start again...to accommodate the new path change. (Just a guess, though)

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
atm it doesn't seem like a harem is implemented, I'm currently playing like it is and as you may know that's not going so well
Well i did go all the way with Rachel, and also with Sophia. She took it surpisingly well when i told her about Rachel after telling her love. Yeah Nina is not happy, we wil see. But i can life with that.
Man, Sophia is hot, maybe she will let her hair down now. It realy suits her.

I dont mind, if this is a non harem game. Maybe we can get some combos. Like Rachel/Sophia/Grace or Nina/Maxim.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I like animations and sounds (y) Happy to have choice between monster and human sex. But the idea of beauty college game would look more attractive to me :)
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Fine tastes vary, but the vast majority of people are going to find nearly every girl in this game gorgeous. Hard to make a game with more beautiful college girls

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The fact that the protagonist is a werewolf is cool. But monster girls with all sorts of deformities are already superfluous. Well, at least the author did not go to extremes and there are girls in the game with a completely normal appearance, without all these nonsense.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes