Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Seems so. I agree Dragomira is the best werewolf hunter.

All i'm arguing is that being the best hunter of something does not mean that thing can't physically overpower you if it gets close enough.

Ask any Lion hunter who ever ran out of bullets out on the Serengeti.

You'll have to wait for a lion to poop them out though. lol
Slight problem.

A lion is not intelligent enough for advanced thoughts OR advanced strategy.
The werewolves in this game are portrayed that they don't lose their human characteristics in the transformed state.

In almost every media were werewolves are portrayed they turn into a beast that with a few (mostly older/more experienced) exceptions are incapable of retaining advanced thoughts.
Mostly the process is dubbed "Controlling the Beast" and the werewolves that do always are said to be more dangerous opponents.
In this game the youngest ones are.

Meaning in the end to effectively hunt werewolves for several centuries to the point where even her name is feared amongst werewolves - read chapter 1 to IIRC 3 again where that is clear as day - she has to be very strong.

There is no way in hell or other warm places a young, inexperienced werewolf is able to defeat/dominate an old, experienced vampire.
And no amount of "Well Ackshually" is changing that simple fact.
She allowed it.
She played that MC overpowered her and that she did not want it. Either for his sake or for her fetish.
Remember due to her reputation most possible sex candidates are running for the nearest hill i.e. she is chronically underfucked.
MC was the first in a long time that was not fearful in her presence. Meaning she likely wanted to give him a feeling of accomplishment in hopes that he would do it again in the future.
Psychology.

And no.
Being in a disadvantageous position without weapons hardly matters.
As is visible earlier in the game older vampires are able to turn into bats and I assume mist as well. Meaning she could have escaped that situation relatively easy if she wanted.
Plus it is ... let's say unlikely that in the multiple centuries of fighting she has not been on the receiving end of an ambush yet she still is alive. Or something similar to alive at least ...

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
How does that matter that she might be more powerful than the MC?
During the game Dragomira is already quite intrigued by the MC (in my playthrough roughly between 2/3 and 3/4 of the love meter ), so overpowering her is not an issue if she let's that happen while keeping her facade and the lore from modern monster movies is still intact...
Speaking of that most of the creatures aren't existing in the same story/legend universe that's a pretty recent thing as well to mash things up, so what gives...

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Slight problem.

A lion is not intelligent enough for advanced thoughts OR advanced strategy.
The werewolves in this game are portrayed that they don't lose their human characteristics in the transformed state.

In almost every media were werewolves are portrayed they turn into a beast that with a few (mostly older/more experienced) exceptions are incapable of retaining advanced thoughts.
Mostly the process is dubbed "Controlling the Beast" and the werewolves that do always are said to be more dangerous opponents.
In this game the youngest ones are.

Meaning in the end to effectively hunt werewolves for several centuries to the point where even her name is feared amongst werewolves - read chapter 1 to IIRC 3 again where that is clear as day - she has to be very strong.

There is no way in hell or other warm places a young, inexperienced werewolf is able to defeat/dominate an old, experienced vampire.
And no amount of "Well Ackshually" is changing that simple fact.
She allowed it.
She played that MC overpowered her and that she did not want it. Either for his sake or for her fetish.
Remember due to her reputation most possible sex candidates are running for the nearest hill i.e. she is chronically underfucked.
MC was the first in a long time that was not fearful in her presence. Meaning she likely wanted to give him a feeling of accomplishment in hopes that he would do it again in the future.
Psychology.

And no.
Being in a disadvantageous position without weapons hardly matters.
As is visible earlier in the game older vampires are able to turn into bats and I assume mist as well. Meaning she could have escaped that situation relatively easy if she wanted.
Plus it is ... let's say unlikely that in the multiple centuries of fighting she has not been on the receiving end of an ambush yet she still is alive. Or something similar to alive at least ...

Look, I get it. You're a fanboy. And i'm in no way, shape or form using that term pejoratively. You're a fanboy. I'm a fanboy. Anybody who cares enough to keep reading this silly little nerd debate you n' me are having is also a fanboy to some degree or another i'd wager.

And amongst us fanboys there are eternal debates that will never die.

Caveman vs Astronaut.
Pirate vs Ninja.
Superman vs Goku.
Robocop vs Terminator.

And thanks to Abbot and Costello, we got to add Werewolf vs Vampire to the great hall of Versus.

And it has become abundantly clear that you are deeply, ferociously, and passionately on Team Edward. lol.

But try to take a step back and look at it objectively. Which is always the most interesting way to approach these debates regardless of which side you're on.

Stop projecting from other Vampire IPs or making all these assumptions. The only thing i've pointed at from other IPs is to illustrate the fact that powers of supernatural creatures fluctuate wildly depending on the author. And frankly even many authors fail to keep it consistent within their own works. Lazy writing catches up to everyone eventually, I suppose.

Within the context of THIS story, and THIS setting, here's what we know(or can reasonably infer) about Vampires in general and Dragomira specifically.

Vampires in general seem to have enhanced physical abilities but we have no idea to what degree, and whether or not they ever fluctuate due to external factors(Age, recent blood consumption, specific types of blood consumed, etc, etc)

Orlock has unique powers even by the standards of other Vampires, but it is made CRYSTAL CLEAR that this is because he explicitly sacrificed his humanity for that power. And his monstrous appearance...and newfound life as an eternal cuck.... is the physical evidence of that. Dragomira has clearly made so such sacrifices. She's still human in appearance and still likes to fuck. So whatever powers Orlock has, there's no reason at all to assume Dragomira has them. For that matter, we don't even know for sure if Orlock has any physical upgrades. For all we know he turned himself into a permacuck for nothing more than shapeshifting powers. Which would be kinda hilarious, even if it is unlikely.

Dragomira can overpower the MC in his human form, but whether that's because she's ALWAYS stronger than him or got a boost from tasting his drug-like blood on the couch beforehand is unclear. It's similarly unclear if the MC even has any enhanced physical strength in human form at all. In which case even Rachel could probably toss him around so that's not really impressive or conclusive in anyway.

Dragomira could not overpower the MC in Wolf form with raw muscle power. You can convince yourself "she let him" all you want. Maybe you'll even turn out to be right down the road. Only the Dev can say in the end. But right NOW there's no evidence of that. Dragomira is a Top. Not a Bottom. She likes to dominate. She likes to be in control. And having that control taken from her resulted in a scene that felt very, VERY rapey by the end of it. Though he did make her beg for it, so there's that at least.

I'm guessing you're basing your entire thesis on the smile as she watched the MC walk away? That's possible I guess...but a stretch. Given what we know about the characters thus far it's every bit as likely if not moreso that once the initial rush of shame wore off she did indeed realize that yes...that's the most fun she's had in centuries. Human women come to that realization rather frequently in the real world if you can successfully introduce them to a new kink in the bedroom. Why should it be any different for a vampire woman who didn't even realize how stale her sexual habits had gotten until the MC showed her? We'll find out eventually I suppose, but one smirk is pretty flimsy evidence for this grand game of make-believe you've presumed.

You think the smirk is because she just decided to act like a crybaby for no reason at the end. I think it's because Dragomira just discovered that life as a Power Bottom has it's own unique flavor, but needed a few moments to get comfortable with how she learned. There's at least as much evidence for my theory as there is for yours.

All the other assumptions about powers and limits are largely irrelevant because we simply don't know enough about the power capabilities of either species. We know there's a vast range of powers for vampires with Rachel at one end, Orlock on the other, Dragomira somewhere between the two(even though Orlock seems to be younger than Dragomira if I recall correctly). And other than "sacrificing your humanity" we have no clue what it takes for vampires to "level up". For his sake i HOPE Orlock is more powerful than Dragomira because how pathetic would it be if he turned himself into a permacuck and mutant freak just to speed run his way to powers he could have gotten some other way? lol

Similarly Werewolves also have a vast range of powers and it's even less clear what it is that lets them level up since it seems the MC does it WAY more easily than most. You'd think Nina and her ex should be WAY further along than the MC since they've been active werewolves their entire lives. Perk of being a Wellwood, I guess. But we don't even know enough to know what it is that makes Wellwood Werewolves so special. And we haven't seen ANYTHING of what a Lamda Lupus is capable of yet. For all we know the Lambda Lupus could easily be a match for Orlock.

It's all moot of course, because obviously the most powerful Supernatural creature in the setting is gonna be that King Shark knockoff. After he skullfucks the MC to death he's clearly gonna roll into that college and turn all the MC's bitches(Drago included) into his breeding pets, as Father Neptune intended.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys, new release to update here:

Change log:
Hey everyone!
This release is a little different than usual.
I tried to fix the scenes at the start of Chapter07, adding a few more dialogues, new routes and consequences (3k+ words...).
There may have been a few (a lot, actually) Variable and Label changes, so I suggest starting Ch07 from scratch.
Don't expect "story" changes, though, the routes will still follow the same logic.

If you find any dialogues that reference the wrong choices/consequences, please let me know and I will fix it.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!

-added about 5000 words
-added about 150 images
-added music in scene 11 of Ch07
-reworked scene 02 of Ch07
-updated dialogues in the rest of Ch07 that reference what happened in the previously mentioned scene

ENJOY!

Sep 3, 2020
Hi guys, new release to update here:

Change log:
Hey everyone!
This release is a little different than usual.
I tried to fix the scenes at the start of Chapter07, adding a few more dialogues, new routes and consequences (3k+ words...).
There may have been a few (a lot, actually) Variable and Label changes, so I suggest starting Ch07 from scratch.
Don't expect "story" changes, though, the routes will still follow the same logic.

If you find any dialogues that reference the wrong choices/consequences, please let me know and I will fix it.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!

-added about 5000 words
-added about 150 images
-added music in scene 11 of Ch07
-reworked scene 02 of Ch07
-updated dialogues in the rest of Ch07 that reference what happened in the previously mentioned scene

ENJOY!
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog
Sep 3, 2020
Let me know if it's fixed, bro. Thank you.
I just finished Rachel's route
I don't really feel like playing any other routes right away

but as far as

Rachel's route is

concerned it's fixed

but sofia still accuses me and has dialogue about me wanting to screw Every girl in the game

later on in the game but I think it's supposed to show how crazy and delusional she is

I may have to play Rachel's route multiple times to make sure but I think that's it

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

but as far as

Rachel's route is

concerned it's fixed

but sofia still accuses me and has dialogue about me wanting to screw Every girl in the game

later on in the game but I think it's supposed to show how crazy and delusional she is

I may have to play Rachel's route multiple times to make sure but I think that's it
Amazing, thx for info, man
Back to Rachel solo:cool:

Though, I don't see any updates on steam yet, so will have to wait.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker for the v0.7.10

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker
game updated ,sir. waiting for your amazing mod

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

but as far as

Rachel's route is

concerned it's fixed

how can u have finished rachel route , if game is still in development?? :unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.7.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.7.13] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

but as far as

Rachel's route is

concerned it's fixed

So, again, despite what MonsterEyeGames said, it's not fixed. Time for me to just say fuck it.

Reactions: TheHighlander
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes