• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
That's not what he said at all.

What he said was that in order for the Demon to make the MC kneel and watch takes the player to make specific choices and force the girls to do it and not be on thier route.

It is very literally not NTR not only because they aren't love interests in that case but because it takes the player to have pushed the girls into it.

That means the only way to see the lesbian scene is for that person to specifically choose it.

You and a few others make it sound like the scene is forced but it isn't.

Just checked something in that scene. I'm on all 3 of their routes and if the MC refuses the sex scene then Rachel forces the Demon to honour the contract so even having the MC refuse doesn't force the lesbian scene.
Thank-you. That is what I though, that it's only forced regardless of what the player did.

Regards.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
How come there are no animations?
Cause animations are not worthy, 99% of the time.

Consume a lot of computing resources for things that can totally be done by a couple of good renders, significantly delaying production.

This is particularly true for sex scenes.

I would say only real exceptions are very photorealistic/movie scenes that you want players to capture the movement you had in your head. Say, an amazing one of a kind fight or dance.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
If you got all the stats by using a mod or the console before, just turn off one of those stats from the list and pick it to continue.
I figured it out on my own but thanks for the help still, I hope if anyone has the same issue for stats greyed out they'll see this comment

Reactions: TheFininho

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Cause animations are not worthy, 99% of the time.

Consume a lot of computing resources for things that can totally be done by a couple of good renders, significantly delaying production.

This is particularly true for sex scenes.

I would say only real exceptions are very photorealistic/movie scenes that you want players to capture the movement you had in your head. Say, an amazing one of a kind fight or dance.
I do not agree with this at all.
A game with mediocre animations will always be more valued and will have more impact than a game with just good renderings.
It's a shame, but that's how it is. As much as it will lower my computer's performance and take up more space, I prefer an animation similar to what we saw with the two vampire women than the 3 static pictures we had with Maxine.
And I'm sure many agree with this statement.

• Angry
Reactions: gremmie

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I do not agree with this at all.
A game with mediocre animations will always be more valued and will have more impact than a game with just good renderings.
It's a shame, but that's how it is. As much as it will lower my computer's performance and take up more space, I prefer an animation similar to what we saw with the two vampire women than the 3 static pictures we had with Maxine.
And I'm sure many agree with this statement.
First, this is is a benefit/cost analysis.

You only mentioned "benefits" but you didn't include any cost, from the development point of view. That was at the core of my argument. Animations require way more computing power, because at the end of the day they are just several very similar pictures. This implies longer development times.

Second, you said "A game with mediocre animations will always be more valued and will have more impact than a game with just good renderings."
This is a logical statement. True statements need to be proven. False statements need only a counter example. You have that just 6 post above yours and right under mine, in the same page. Let me quote the Great (I wouldn't mess with her even if left alone in the woods to pick between fighting her and a Bear current twitter argument) Avaron1974

Dev isn't an animator and shitty animations ruin games.
Third, well placed and artistic static images, when written well can do better than animations. In fact, writing is pretty much everything. For example, Midlife Crisis (R.I.P) has no animations. But sex scenes writing is so good that almost no other game can beat its sex scenes.

Last edited:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Third, well placed and artistic static images, when written well can do better than animations. In fact, writing is pretty much everything. For example, Midlife Crisis (R.I.P) has no animations. But sex scenes writing is so good that almost no other game can beat them.
Absolutely, If a game has bad or meh sex animations I'll usually just Ctrl-speed through them, but one with good static images and good writing can make all the difference.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Absolutely, If a game has bad or meh sex animations I'll usually just Ctrl-speed through them, but one with good static images and good writing can make all the difference.
As another example of how important writing is, Sorcerer game has almost animated static images (will be clear those who have seen the game) but they have no text.

They are 0 hot. They do absolutely nothing. I skipped all of them. In fact, game was so bad in that sense, that I started hating the sex scenes, just wanted more lore.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
My Firefox browser gave me a virus alert on this download. Is it a false positive? Is anybody else getting it?

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes