HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
First, this is is a benefit/cost analysis.

You only mentioned "benefits" but you didn't include any cost, from the development point of view. That was at the core of my argument. Animations require way more computing power, because at the end of the day they are just several very similar pictures. This implies longer development times.
Dev of Grandma's House actually did prequel game to test how much time does animations add to the development process, i think they said that it easily tripled the time for same amount of content.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
How come there are no animations?
There are two animations for the shower scene with Maxine, but they do not run when you play the game. :unsure:

I'm too tired to figure out what is keeping them from displaying in-game tonight. :sleep:

Reactions: imzahai

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
McSlightlyAboveAverageDick is too long (pun intended) for most games. This is the next best thing. Plus it works as an actual ridiculous name both as MC (main character) Big Dick as well as Mick-Big-Dick (pronounced as if he was Scottish). I'm all about giving characters stupid names when I can.
I like to go with Magic Dick - it's not just the size... every time he gets to lovin' he brings eyesight to the blind et c.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Monster College [v0.8.1.2] [Monster Eye Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [771 MB]
- - - -

Mac [792 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------
Monster College [v0.8.1.2] [Monster Eye Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.8.1.1 -> v0.8.1.2 [36,8 MB] - The archive is wrongly labeled. Its Universal.
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Beast0

Apr 20, 2024
View attachment 2708238

Overview:
Monster College is an adult visual novel based on multiple choices.
The protagonist of this story discovers that he is a werewolf.
Despite already attending a good university, he feels compelled to change it to enrol at Silverleaf University.
In his new life, he will meet beautiful women, each with their own fascinating peculiarities: demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, gorgons...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-09
Release Date: 2024-05-09
Developer: Monster Eye Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1.2
Language: English, Italian, French, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.7.8): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*

View attachment 2708279 View attachment 2708281 View attachment 2708280 View attachment 2708282 View attachment 2708283 View attachment 2708284 View attachment 2708285 View attachment 2708286 View attachment 2708323
How do I update my older version to this, and keep my saves?

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes