yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
This game looks interesting...Who'd have known the thoughts...
"hmmm...that scarecrow girl looks kinda hot...so does that zombie chick..."
would have ever crossed my mind...
Thanks F95!
lol

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Olga, the patchwork doll, and Dragomira, the vampire(?), have my immediate attention.

Looking forward to playing this.

Edit: just for clarity, since we ARE playing as a werewolf, will there be any sex scenes when we're transformed?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Olga, the patchwork doll, and Dragomira, the vampire(?), have my immediate attention.

Looking forward to playing this.

Edit: just for clarity, since we ARE playing as a werewolf, will there be any sex scenes when we're transformed?
Yikes. I would pass on that one. Too close to being beastiality for me.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
congrats and wishing you the best, bought the game awhile back from kinguin because of steam censorship in my country, in the what's new section in steam library i remembered you did a lot of characters profile introductions because last month every time i opened library i see different characters on top, will try the game later on after few more content updates Screenshot (91).png

Reactions: MonsterEyeGames

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
congrats and wishing you the best, bought the game awhile back from kinguin because of steam censorship in my country, in the what's new section in steam library i remembered you did a lot of characters profile introductions because last month every time i opened library i see different characters on top, will try the game later on after few more content updates View attachment 2711096
Out of stock on kinguin. Oh well.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Yikes. I would pass on that one. Too close to being beastiality for me.
Your periodic reminder that it isn't bestiality unless it fails the Harkness Test:
harkness.png

MonsterEyeGames, is all this...

tags.png

...really in the game right now? If so, wow, that is PACKED for a first release. If not, you're only supposed to tag the thread with tags that currently apply. Future planned tags go in a spoiler block in the first post.

Last edited:

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Pretty decent start so far the world/story is quite unique which is nice and all the different monster designs are petty neat especially Olga:sneaky:

Reactions: MonsterEyeGames
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes