indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a bug---when sophia perform the ritual , i can't use my pherormone power...it's greyed out in the option evben if i have the skill...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
there is a bug---when sophia perform the ritual , i can't use my pherormone power...it's greyed out in the option evben if i have the skill...
it works fine in my playthrough, that and all other mc "powers".
must be something on your side that is messed up, either in game scripts or during your previous choices.

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Hello everyone, I get an error every time I want to go to the save menu or the options menu so it's impossible to save or load a game, the only thing I did at first was change the language

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
He already said that you will have another chance with the girls you reject now. It's all for the sake of the drama.
Thank you to hear this, i'm complete new on this game, started playing this week, read some posts (regarding the harem), i have no idea that we will have this opportunity, also i never thought that the dev was on this forum too and already answered this question (now i feel stupid).

Reactions: Amedore

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
I see someone got a voluntary lobotomy ...

Pregnancy was never even mentioned, nor is it amongst the planned tags.
Mentioned by Lily that MC can't impregnate her since she is a different species. Then Nina showed interest in when MC came inside her.
Also, not sure why you're rude about it. No need for insults.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Mentioned by Lily that MC can't impregnate her since she is a different species. Then Nina showed interest in when MC came inside her.
Also, not sure why you're rude about it. No need for insults.
#1 As said not in the current and neither in the planned tags
#2 Lily is a liar and pretty much a Yandere. She would WANT to get pregnant by MC, and the surest way to do that is to lie about it not being possible to assure him he does not need to pull out or need condoms.

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Hello everyone, I get an error every time I want to go to the save menu or the options menu so it's impossible to save or load a game, the only thing I did at first was change the language
solution found, translation error in the tl frn, here is the correction

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes