Neo936

Jan 29, 2024
Here is the latest save. Hopefully this is a cliffhanger or maybe a nightmare before actual fight happens. And our MC would have unlocked Great wolf!!

Reactions: darlic

ddcar457

Jun 8, 2023
Professor Lionel said I experienced the great wolf in a dangerous situation. Then isn't it this time? I think the process of experiencing and learning that ability this time is a follow-up story.

Oct 18, 2019
Honestly, I wish he weren't dead just for the sake of seeing her coming back to Dragomira's place. That's prolly the only reason I want him alive. I had to capture almost every apperance of hers. That's a very interesting mix between Léa Seydoux and Gaëlle Pietri.

Yay! Millenial Vamp!

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I did like the update even though there is no sexual content, we had the start of a fight that had been planned for months, now our MC will revive and have his super power-up with blonde hair.

What I would have preferred would be for the last girl that MC sees before falling unconscious to be one with whom you have romantic development, it would take more renders but it would make more sense that if you are in a relationship with Rachel, she would be the one who dares to go up to the ring to encourage you, Grace is fine and we fight for her but in my case I never followed any hints or anything from her, helping her is something more like friends, MC is a hero who helps his friends, imagine that instead of Grace would we have to fight for Oliver's freedom against a giant mummy? The last thing MC would see would be Oli on top of him crying and screaming for him not to die.

It's like for me it would be the ideal scene, obviously if you go on the Harem route the one that should appear there is Grace.
(To compare it with anime, Naruto gets angry when Pain hits Hinata, not Tenten, or Vegeta gets angry when Beerus hits Bulma, not Yamcha), sorry, that was a lot of text.

Oct 18, 2019
Greetings, y'all

In the next few days, I will upload a French proofread version of chapter 8, more precisely from the end of the ritual to the quote from 'Siberian Education' (aka 'Educazione siberiana') written by Nicolai Lilin and I must admit I am waiting for some feedback from you guys.

C U

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
A question for more experienced players. Is it possible, by making the right choices, to have all the girls in the harem?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Is there a way for Rachel to keep her rainbow-colored appearance?
I think that her look made her stand out from the "traditional" a lot.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a way for Rachel to keep her rainbow-colored appearance?
I think that her look made her stand out from the "traditional" a lot.
personally i dont like that appearance at all, and im glad she has switched to the traditional/black one.
but, there is a particular scene/choice a bit later in the game (apart from a few scenes/choices earlier on the same topic), when she asks mc which he prefers more - her new (traditional) or old (rainbow) look.
based on that diff outfits for her should be available later (though i didnt test it, she kept black/traditional outfit, for above mentioned reasons).

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
What a shitty fight, all the powers he acquires throughout history have been of no use, in fact you could say that they have completely forgotten about it.

Reactions: Ass prefer
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes