zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Were wolf are also famous with regenerate-healings property, there is no surprise in that. It would be surprising when the MC got revived by different ways.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Were wolf are also famous with regenerate-healings property, there is no surprise in that. It would be surprising when the MC got revived by different ways.
Yes.

But slight issue.
There is a difference between regeneration and resurrection.

Werewolves are mortal. Werewolves don't live longer than a normal human being and they in some media do not have a soul capable of being resurrected at all because lycantropy is a curse. Not completely sure here as it has not been mentioned.
You'd actually be hard pressed to find a book, movie or game where werewolves are able to be resurrected and/or lead a normal life.

Meaning technically MC could only be revived by making a deal with the devil in exchange to fix and release Maxine. At least that is the only one I can realistically (strange to use that word in an AVN about werewolves, vampires and slimy blobs) see. Maybe Dragomira or Dean Sharpe can do some strange ritual after being pressured and blamed by MC's dad or something like that.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Yes.

But slight issue.

Werewolves are mortal. Werewolves don't live longer than a normal human being and they in some media do not have a soul capable of being resurrected at all because lycantropy is a curse. Not completely sure here as it has not been mentioned.
You'd actually be hard pressed to find a book, movie or game where werewolves are able to be resurrected and/or lead a normal life.

Meaning technically MC could only be revived by making a deal with the devil in exchange to fix and release Maxine. At least that is the only one I can realistically (strange to use that word in an AVN about werewolves, vampires and slimy blobs) see. Maybe Dragomira or Dean Sharpe can do some strange ritual after being pressured and blamed by MC's dad or something like that.
Did we learn if MC's mum was a normal werewolf or could she have some bullshit heritage?

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
in the choice between, when I'm conversing with emily, "i love u" and "i'm sorry", after i picked the choice,"would u like to join my harem?", does picking the first option removes u from the rest of the lis route, choosing the second option definitely removed emily as li so far what I've seen.

RISHAV011

Apr 9, 2024
in the choice between, when I'm conversing with emily, "i love u" and "i'm sorry", after i picked the choice,"would u like to join my harem?", does picking the first option removes u from the rest of the lis route, choosing the second option definitely removed emily as li so far what I've seen.
Yes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So the normal game flow ends with being defeated by the shark man as the game's conclusion? Wow, that really surprised me. Thank you for your response.
it isnt "game's conclusion" nor game end.
it is just a cliffhanger for the next update.
and who says that mc is totally defeated?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Yes.

But slight issue.

Once again, it's up to the player to make choices that will give the story narrative consistency. As you pointed out, unless Grace is one of the MC's LIs, the story with King Sharkman makes no sense. As for Dragomira or Dean Sharpe doing some ritual to revive the MC, you might be right. Monster Eye recently did a poll on Patreon asking which of the teachers they liked the best. Dragomira won by a landslide. So, I have a feeling she'll play a crucial part in the MC's revival. Wouldn't it be fun if she made him half vampire? :sneaky:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Once again, it's up to the player to make choices that will give the story narrative consistency. As you pointed out, unless Grace is one of the MC's LIs, the story with King Sharkman makes no sense.
No. it's up to the writer to provide narrative consistency, regardless of the player's choices. If the story doesn't make any sense because the game wanted the player to pick option A every time, but the player picks option B every time, that's not a failure on the player's part, that's a failure on the part of the writer. If the game is not going to respect the player's choices, why even bother having choices at all?

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes