COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Did you all forget that he could still turn into a great wolf or whatsitcalled? that possibility was teased early in the story iirc. so that way he would technically still be an Alpha. Maybe he just had to die before he is able to unlock that power. At least that´d be the most logical thing for me. you know, the fear to lose everyone close to him. Literally every superhero arc ever

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
This game increasingly going downwards, first the strained relationship between Dragomira and MC because she wants MC father now this Dr Strange plot twist with time travel and is that how we got Alpha wolf power shit? oh come on man, you could at least let MC be beaten half dead before he's unlocking it, don't need to send him to hell then rewind the times like absolutely nonsense this ain't marvel movies god damn it.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonsterCollege-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Shabrani_Goudou

Aug 2, 2020
Ok so i'm confused, right at the end of the fight, right after "to be continued", one click send me back to the pool event. No transition no nothing. Is this a bug/glitch/whatever or is it a time loop of sorts ?

Reactions: MikeOG and Vyktym76

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
Guys, i need help open harem path!
In maxime(zombie) shower & emily(ghost) scene, only "let be friend" choice available then i install WTmod now the 2nd choice "i love u too" unlock but i have no idea how to unlock the 3rd harem choice!?

Reactions: Jayluger1
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes