zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
There is a difference between regeneration and resurrection.
I guess consider snapped neck or choking out of breath is fatal to all supernatural healings. Maybe when the heart got rip off have better chance surviving than being stab in the heart for example.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, don't mind Emily being a solo option, I mean she never touched, feel and etc with someone before it make sense she wants all of him for herself. It was pretty much hinted at early when she likes it when you're not fooling around with rachel and nina.

I see MC ex coming back as well, and I hope we get more screentime with lily if you didn't betray her or on her path. She's clearly going to be on a solo path as well.

So far I out of all the girls Anna, Emily and Lily are solo path while the other girls are okay with a harem.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why no signature with girls from this game?
the dev isnt that active here (nor interested in such promotion seemingly) while the players are debating over "harem", "ntr" and similar "vital" stuff to bother with such trivialities.

didnt pay attention to lack of it myself till now and it is a shame.
chicks from this game are among the better ones in general, vamp chicks particularly, and those would be some fine sigs no doubt.

if you wasnt aware so far, you can ask for sigs in this thread (as a "request") and someone of f95z designers/artists will do it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I guess consider snapped neck or choking out of breath is fatal to all supernatural healings. Maybe when the heart got rip off have better chance surviving than being stab in the heart for example.
Vampires traditionally are unaffected by both.
So are ghosts, Zombies and Elementals as they aren't technically alive in the first place.
Slimes have no neck to begin with.
Patchwork Dolls don't eat and thus can't really choke.

Mermaids do. Faun (Suzy) as well. A few "more than human beings" as well, but most of them are not fazed by at least one of those things.
Werewolves are fazed by both of the examples you gave.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Vampires traditionally are unaffected by both.
So are ghosts, Zombies and Elementals as they aren't technically alive in the first place.
Slimes have no neck to begin with.
Patchwork Dolls don't eat and thus can't really choke.

Mermaids do. Faun (Suzy) as well. A few "more than human beings" as well, but most of them are not fazed by at least one of those things.
Werewolves are fazed by both of the examples you gave.
Well, most of the characters are undead and choking them sounds like a very poor attempt of harm. Funny enough out of all the characters presented werewolves are amongst the most 'mortal' (on par with mermaids, satyrs, fauns and well, humans).

Reactions: Brannon

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Damn nooooooooooo..not this Dev...why u make me choose with Emily? she is so nice and i really want to help her, but giving up to the others girls it's to much...i love them all, we are all friends, trhey all help me with training to the fight so why make me choose? i hate this, really hate this..there is ah harem path , let emily join it..FFS

Reactions: darlic

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Love having to start over since my save from 0.8.4 isn't compatible and causes an error. Won't be playing this game if I have to start over to see barely any new content.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Love having to start over since my save from 0.8.4 isn't compatible and causes an error. Won't be playing this game if I have to start over to see barely any new content.
Don't know if it's still the case but he broke saves with every update.
The latest of the saves did not work, but the ones from roughly halfway through the previous update did.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
bought this game on steam a bit ago, now the game just crashes on trying to start it up. Uninstalled the game and deleted the renpy save location for it, reinstalled the game, and still the same issue. here is the error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes