mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Anyone else having issues where the links and cover art images aren't there ?

Like its almost like they disappeared for me on some titles

1718194083990.png

Reactions: astabro

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
I am pretty upset that you are forced into a death match over someone you don't have any ties or any responsibility for. Well I am sure he is about to transform to super sayen level two. But the whole premise was such a pitiful event dying over a random hideous fish girl to prove you are the great white savior it makes it anti-climactic and near disgusting.
I am liking this VN but it went from having one true love, to forced relationships with random non-humans and then forcing them act human to please you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The savior thing - being saved is a known fetish of mermaids since for ever, as the story goes, they would appear and drive people mad about finding them and saving them from the seemingly desolate gloomy places they would appear in - mermaid needs to be saved and MC has the savior complex - as any Alpha for any pack would - it is in the blood of Alpha wolves to seek a pride and battle with anyone who would stand in their way to rule - driven genetics at their best.
I am pretty upset that you are forced into a death match over someone you don't have any ties or any responsibility for. Well I am sure he is about to transform to super sayen level two. But the whole premise was such a pitiful event dying over a random hideous fish girl to prove you are the great white savior it makes it anti-climactic and near disgusting.
I am liking this VN but it went from having one true love, to forced relationships with random non-humans and then forcing them act human to please you.
The urges of their blood and their genetics permeating their still fragile yong adults egoes is what makes this whole game worth it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The savior thing - being saved is a known fetish of mermaids since for ever, as the story goes, they would appear and drive people mad about finding them and saving them from the seemingly desolate gloomy places they would appear in - mermaid needs to be saved and MC has the savior complex - as any Alpha for any pack would - it is in the blood of Alpha wolves to seek a pride and battle with anyone who would stand in their way to rule - driven genetics at their best.

The urges of their blood and their genetics permeating their still fragile yong adults egoes is what makes this whole game worth it.
Thing is that MC has no ties to Grace apart from the "she did let me fuck her a couple of times" and is NOT part of the pack. As an outsider MC's Alpha Genes as you put it should not have activated.
King Fishy McSharkhead did not challenge MC for his leadership of the pack i.e. is not "in his way to rule".

Meaning the actual reason why MC wanted to save Grace was his helper complex alone.

Plus you as a player actually had no choice at all.
Even if for some reason your MC is not interested in Grace you HAVE TO take part in this duel. And the outcome is also predetermined.
That right there is the main part of the complaint.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
That thing of 'N. LININ - SIBERIAN EDUCATION' is the ending of this update, or just the ending for one of the paths? Will a get something more if I get back and change some choices, or something?

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes