jaques

Aug 11, 2016
dude, game is still being worked on, so WHY would the beginning changing somehow NOT require a new save??? makes perfect sense to me that with new VERY drastic updates it would require a NEW save file....
Add a version variable and run through a conversion script when it detects a mismatch. Completely new variables can be handled via a questionnaire. Requires some maintenance and planning, but perfectly doable. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Restarting a game this far into the story is just a pain.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Add a version variable and run through a conversion script when it detects a mismatch. Completely new variables can be handled via a questionnaire. Requires some maintenance and planning, but perfectly doable. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Restarting a game this far into the story is just a pain.
Right click on "skip" to jump to next choice, you get through it in minutes.....

ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
Will there ever be a Gallery Unlocker? Not that I don't mind replaying the game.
You can use Universal Gallery Unlocker by ZLZK
Soft version works

Alternatively there is gallery unlocker i found on , but i would go with the first link
Scans for the reddit one: ,

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I haven't played this title since the harem tag was removed the first time. And for the ideal harem path, should Lily be ignored...or should the player just pursue all the girls (and go with the flow) until some of the girls come together purposing a harem?

And it's said the August walk through caused issues for the August update, and now it's also out of date (some say it's ideal to not use the walk through for the harem path). Just wondering what choices are needed for the ideal harem path to happen?

Regards.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.8.13.1] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020
Weird considering my Saves worked..........
You got a lucky ass!

broken saves is not something I really have control over (renpy creates a save of “the whole state of the game massively” so when you add choices (and the way I do it in the game each choice is a new variable) a variable or in general content that impacts in future scenes the game breaks (often even when it doesn't impact )

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I haven't played this title since the harem tag was removed the first time. And for the ideal harem path, should Lily be ignored...or should the player just pursue all the girls (and go with the flow) until some of the girls come together purposing a harem?

And it's said the August walk through caused issues for the August update, and now it's also out of date (some say it's ideal to not use the walk through for the harem path). Just wondering what choices are needed for the ideal harem path to happen?

Regards.
You don't need to avoid anyone; let your love run free.

The key ingredient of setting up your harem is being in relationships:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes