Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Maybe cool your jets until someone says why the tag was added by a mod? As Brannon said, it could have been added for several reasons of which none means we see another guy fucking.....
Well, bro. We do know that the witch's boyfriend was turned to stone. So, you guys help her de-stone(?) him and of course they're gonna bang. Anyway, I just think it's funny, especially now that I decided to drop it. :ROFLMAO:

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
In the tell me who is in da harem because it doesn't have anything to do with da plot discussion.

My feeling is that there is a main line LI who is the culprit in the stolen stone plotline and if you knew they were not possible it could be seen as spoiling that surprise.
Another possibility is that the author intends to set up a red hearing and if we all knew they were in the harem ending then we would sniff that out.
If you want to be sniffy about the tags then ok, but I respect that the author did a mia culpa about it and is correcting tags rather than trashing their story.

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Well, bro. We do know that the witch's boyfriend was turned to stone. So, you guys help her de-stone(?) him and of course they're gonna bang. Anyway, I just think it's funny, especially now that I decided to drop it. :ROFLMAO:
the tag isnt there actually, I think the original guy who posted about it was trolling, probably angry that there isnt a harem and decided to tank the game by starting THAT discussion in their forum. that or the poster realized he goofed big time and removed it.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
the tag isnt there actually, I think the original guy who posted about it was trolling, probably angry that there isnt a harem and decided to tank the game by starting THAT discussion in their forum. that or the poster realized he goofed big time and removed it.
Wrong.
Look up and marvel about the official tags the thread is marked with. You'll see "Netorare" aka. NTR.
It isn't in the "Tags" spoiler in the opening post, that much is correct. (As a side note "Male Protagonist" is listed as a planned tag along with "Milf" which both are current tags as well ...)
But those do not count for the forum search which is why there are a few "new morons" now flocking in as the "Latest Games" now include this game as having their beloved content/tag ...

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Hate to be that guy but what's the NTR? Since the tag was just added do you just get cucked outta left field or sumn? I know i was fuckin like every chick and then one of em got mad when she realized this, does this mean I'm gettin cucked by the people i cheated on? Or am i the one doin the cucking by sleeping around?

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not just a possibilty since its clearly said in the game how she unlock her powers ..
:FacePalm::FacePalm: Dude, that scene isnt new and the dev already talked about it, here:
As for another issue... If at the end of Ch05 you didn't help Sofia with the ritual...
No, no one else banged her, though she implies as much. She just wants to make you jealous.
Please keep playing and it will be explained...
So yes, he denied it was that.
Maybe he changed his mind, I dont know, I havent played the last update so I dont know if the ntr tag was related to this. But unless you got another screenshot that is actually from the update that just got here today, we wont know and honestly we are wasting our time with all this speculation.

• Angry
Reactions: loikl and MikeOG

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
His mistake was not properly understanding how harem is defined in this site. Now, he has a bunch of whiny harem fans hounding this thread and disrespecting his modus operandi.

Honestly, if he eventually reveals the girls MC can semi-harem with, he'll get a lot of shit anyway. He checkmated himself.
Which makes the situation even dumber since all the dev had to do was be upfront or do the most minimal research and then he wouldn't have this problem.

Either way IDGAF if it has a harem or not. I just think the dev saying who can be in the mini harem is spoilers is hilarious. Either he knows people are gonna be mad or he has no idea himself.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Is the game introducing new sub-species of vampire and werewolf that only have two incisors between their fangs? Left-to-Right: Rachel, Nina, and Dermilla - all with fucked-up teeth:

1696780326043.png 1696784483218.png 1696785045718.png

The MC has the correct number of teeth (four incisors between two canines/fangs - top and bottom), and so does his dad. Perhaps that's why the Wellwood family is held in such high esteem? LOL

1696786470324.png 1696786562486.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What I meant is 3A, 2B, 4C or whatever are just some of the main endings you can get by choosing certain LIs. They won't spoil the entire game, no shit, but endings are one of the most important story aspects, so revealing them now—especially for this dev—is a big deal. Once again, character endings might not significantly impact the main ones, but—once again—only the dev knows. I've said this for the umpteenth time already, good Lord.

View attachment 2989931

Why do you think people hate it when someone spoil the ending of a movie they wanna watch? Why do you keep arguing that spoilers don't matter when the dev clearly feel they do? Who are you even trying to convince here?
I'm either sure I can have an ending with all the LIs I'm interested in or I'm simply not going to try the game. For example, if I'm interested in 3 LIs, I will only proceed to play when I know for sure that there is an ending where the MC ends up in a relationship with at least those 3 LIs.

Also, I only like having sex scenes with the LIs that the MC is going to have a romantic relationship with at the end of the game.

On the other hand, I'm not going to play multiple times, so either it's possible to get all the LIs I'm interested in in a single game, or I simply won't be interested in the game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm either sure I can have an ending with all the LIs I'm interested in or I'm simply not going to try the game. For example, if I'm interested in 3 LIs, I will only proceed to play when I know for sure that there is an ending where the MC ends up in a relationship with at least those 3 LIs.

Also, I only like having sex scenes with the LIs that the MC is going to have a romantic relationship with at the end of the game.

On the other hand, I'm not going to play multiple times, so either it's possible to get all the LIs I'm interested in in a single game, or I simply won't be interested in the game.
And I'm just not going to play if I don't know if the only girl I like has an actual ending. I'm not greedy, I just want Grace. :ROFLMAO:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018

Gotta say I'm the same.
I saw this was updated and was like oh cool, that had fun charactersin it, then I remembered it's not Harem, it's one of those games where the MC is a twat thinking he's not gonna get caught cheating, or just proceeds as without even considering it, then gets caught cheating... Honestly where's the fun in that, it's like being told off for not being a feminist by a feminazi. I don't get the point, I want to suspend my time in the real life modern world of being told how I should play the game (of life) and how I should behave to actually play a game, where I get to just do what I want.
Saying that, if I ever write my story out and make a renpy of it... I'm gonna be brutal with any players, not in that way cos fuck making things the same as normal life in a fantasy, but I'll be a mean bastard when it comes to writing shit people don't want.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes