NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Am i the only one thats fine with not being able to harem everyone? I dunno but that always seem to silly of a concept for me. The only thing i will say is i did not expect the branching and shutting off certain characters to began this early, i did think we could have more fun and fool around with girls more before we got to pick and chose between them, but oh well...

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Am i the only one thats fine with not being able to harem everyone? I dunno but that always seem to silly of a concept for me. The only thing i will say is i did not expect the branching and shutting off certain characters to began this early, i did think we could have more fun and fool around with girls more before we got to pick and chose between them, but oh well...
I think non-harem is more of a silly and rundown concepts. There is nothing unique about dating one girl or just managing a single simple relationship.(It always the same go on date, watch girls cry, common jealousy and jerk Mc). Also, most of us already date only one girl in irl. It much more strange and fun to read/see harem. (It always great to see multiple personalities clash with eachother). About those people who cry about how it not realistic well girls falling on their knees for MC without any damn good reasons is already stupid and funny. You should read actual romantic novels/books if you think it actually have romance.

I personally think branching should have started earlier, it would have save the Dev from the harem drama. It absolutely doesn't make sense for MC to fuck around with random girls when he didn't properly broke up with his last girlfriend. Mc personality appears to be immature and incompetent especially since he is looking for a relationship lmfao.

Reactions: Brannon

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Mc personality appears to be immature and incompetent especially since he is looking for a relationship lmfao.
Yes.
Very much yes.

I mean at one point he actually thinks that he only cheated on his human gf in thoughts before but now he did so in reality. That was after Grace if memory serves.
He is clearly not over her and likely he never truly will be.
It looks like his mind treats the girls at college as a mere pass time activity, that is essentially why the harem whiners whine about that.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think non-harem is more of a silly and rundown concepts. There is nothing unique about dating one girl or just managing a single simple relationship.(It always the same go on date, watch girls cry, common jealousy and jerk Mc). Also, most of us already date only one girl in irl. It much more strange and fun to read/see harem. (It always great to see multiple personalities clash with eachother). About those people who cry about how it not realistic well girls falling on their knees for MC without any damn good reasons is already stupid and funny. You should read actual romantic novels/books if you think it actually have romance.

I personally think branching should have started earlier, it would have save the Dev from the harem drama. It absolutely doesn't make sense for MC to fuck around with random girls when he didn't properly broke up with his last girlfriend. Mc personality appears to be immature and incompetent especially since he is looking for a relationship lmfao.
I dunno it just never worked for me, every harem ending feels forced and awkward. I am not oppose to the MC ending with 2 girls, i think such things are more manageable, then like ending with 7.

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Reading the backlog of this thread sure is wild since last time I checked. Everyone is on about how the harem people are upset and I'm just bumped out that I made the characters upset by playing as if it was possible to enjoy them all. :'D Like, the phone call felt super forced when I could not make a short rollback to make better choices to avoid it. Still a good game tho. Even if I didn't like making LP angry. I guess I just have to roll a new save whenever L's sister shows up. I bet she will be the best love interest.

Jul 23, 2018
So, I just want to point out, in case no one else has noticed it, but on the bascketball court, the first time you come across Alex, if you punch him in the face he says something along the lines of "you must have no idea who I am" and your character responds with "your just a poor repressed fuck Alex" but Alex has yet to tell your character his name and he has no knowledge of this world or those in it.

Reactions: stargate1979

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I dunno it just never worked for me, every harem ending feels forced and awkward. I am not oppose to the MC ending with 2 girls, i think such things are more manageable, then like ending with 7.
Don't know about forced but awkward, well yes. Lol, most are very generic ending. Honestly, that have nothing to do with harem tbh. Most adults games ending sucks, and there is hardly any completed game with a satisfying ending. Even, Leap of faith and STWA had a very generic and somewhat rushed ending tbh and both of those games are not harem. I think ending in general are awkward and strange for adults VN.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
xcould you please upload an update patch only, considering that updates are small?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
xcould you please upload an update patch only, considering that updates are small?
you have compressed versions and you have a few users providing unofficial update patches for various games.
rarely any dev is providing official update patches.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I'm either sure I can have an ending with all the LIs I'm interested in or I'm simply not going to try the game. For example, if I'm interested in 3 LIs, I will only proceed to play when I know for sure that there is an ending where the MC ends up in a relationship with at least those 3 LIs.

Also, I only like having sex scenes with the LIs that the MC is going to have a romantic relationship with at the end of the game.

On the other hand, I'm not going to play multiple times, so either it's possible to get all the LIs I'm interested in in a single game, or I simply won't be interested in the game.
Now there’s a narrow minded outlook. Sucks to be you—you‘re missing out on a lot of great VNs. :cautious:

Reactions: Brannon

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Now there’s a narrow minded outlook. Sucks to be you—you‘re missing out on a lot of great VNs. :cautious:
A lot of us feel that way. No, it doesn't suck to be us. Everyone has different tastes. Just because I don't like what you like, doesn't mean it sucks. It just means we have different opinions and that's ok.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
A lot of us feel that way. No, it doesn't suck to be us. Everyone has different tastes. Just because I don't like what you like, doesn't mean it sucks. It just means we have different opinions and that's ok.
He (and you obviously) disqualify a lot of good games because they are not harem.
Ever heard of this small little game called "Being a DIK" for instance?
It is single LI or if you are lucky and play your cards exactly right double LI.

There are quite a few AVN's that are NOT harem games.
You for instance have a banner for "Friends in Need" in your signature.
I wonder why you obviously are a fan of a non-harem game like that and on the other hand defend harem whiners with the word "us". Neither the active TAGS, the planned TAGS nor the assigned TAGS from the moderators include that word. Plus the dev specifically told that that game basically is a harem game until it comes to "serious talk". Some of the girls are OK with an open relationship while others categorically are not.
Same as here.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
He (and you obviously) disqualify a lot of good games because they are not harem.
Ever heard of this small little game called "Being a DIK" for instance?
It is single LI or if you are lucky and play your cards exactly right double LI.

There are quite a few AVN's that are NOT harem games.
You for instance have a banner for "Friends in Need" in your signature.
I wonder why you obviously are a fan of a non-harem game like that and on the other hand defend harem whiners with the word "us". Neither the active TAGS, the planned TAGS nor the assigned TAGS from the moderators include that word. Plus the dev specifically told that that game basically is a harem game until it comes to "serious talk". Some of the girls are OK with an open relationship while others categorically are not.
Same as here.
Pretty sure dark silence doesn't play only harem games. As someone who does play only harem games, FiN and possibly this one once there's more info being the only exceptions, I don't play BaDik (I started it and dropped it). Can't remember the game name but it was one of the first I played and it locked in for me that I hate rejecting a girl in these games. The dev always scripts things so that there's a negative reaction to the MC turning down a LI (this is obviously quite realistic), and personally that makes me feel bad. I've turned down people irl and don't relish having those same feelings evoked by a story I'm reading for escapism. Different people like different things.

Also the game was originally tagged as planned harem, and that's been stated multiple times in this thread.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes