Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
He (and you obviously) disqualify a lot of good games because they are not harem.
Ever heard of this small little game called "Being a DIK" for instance?
It is single LI or if you are lucky and play your cards exactly right double LI.

There are quite a few AVN's that are NOT harem games.
You for instance have a banner for "Friends in Need" in your signature.
I wonder why you obviously are a fan of a non-harem game like that and on the other hand defend harem whiners with the word "us". Neither the active TAGS, the planned TAGS nor the assigned TAGS from the moderators include that word. Plus the dev specifically told that that game basically is a harem game until it comes to "serious talk". Some of the girls are OK with an open relationship while others categorically are not.
Same as here.
Yeah but how many bugs and continuity issues does those games have? Honestly, it all comes to people preference. I have played Badik (which is a very good game but it also have it own issues), Acting lesson (from the same Dev) or leap of faith. There are many good non harem games, some like it and some don't. Honestly, none of those games started as harem and didn't had "harem" planned tag. Some games aren't fun or interesting enough to stand without the harem aspects. There is already way too many li in this game with way too many side and unimportant characters. (Which Badik is suffering from but Dev is much more resourceful and provide more contents than any other games here). So, ask yourself this question that does this game have enough contents for a single playthrough where you choose only one li? The branching is not well implemented and variables hardly matters. (Phone call choices, Alex good cop/bad cop, super powers no consequences or even when Rachel was taking off her clothes Infront of two dudes, MC superpower doesn't play a factor since he find her anyway lmfao so yeah very good non harem game)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He (and you obviously) disqualify a lot of good games because they are not harem.
It is single LI or if you are lucky and play your cards exactly right double LI.

I wonder why you obviously are a fan of a non-harem game like that and on the other hand defend harem whiners with the word "us". Neither the active TAGS, the planned TAGS nor the assigned TAGS from the moderators include that word. Plus the dev specifically told that that game basically is a harem game until it comes to "serious talk". Some of the girls are OK with an open relationship while others categorically are not.
Same as here.
Pretty sure dark silence doesn't play only harem games. As someone who does play only harem games, FiN and possibly this one once there's more info being the only exceptions, I don't play BaDik (I started it and dropped it). Can't remember the game name but it was one of the first I played and it locked in for me that I hate rejecting a girl in these games. The dev always scripts things so that there's a negative reaction to the MC turning down a LI (this is obviously quite realistic), and personally that makes me feel bad. I've turned down people irl and don't relish having those same feelings evoked by a story I'm reading for escapism. Different people like different things.

Also the game was originally tagged as planned harem, and that's been stated multiple times in this thread.
TW is right. I'm not a huge fan of harem games actually. I play a few, but I prefer solo romances. The harem games that I do play, always has solo romance paths and even so, people give me a hard time for choosing the solo paths. Just take a look at my posts in Eternum. Or hell, take a look at my posts in this thread. I onlt like Grace in this game.

The problem I have with this game, isn't what you think it is. It's the fact that the dev hides who are main LIs and who are side LI. I only like one girl in this game and the dev refuses to tell me if she's an actual LI or not. So, until I know, I refuse to play this game.

Edit:
Also, what I was defending was BlasKyau said: " Also, I only like having sex scenes with the LIs that the MC is going to have a romantic relationship with at the end of the game."

But in general, everyone has the right to like what they want. Just because you or anyone thinks it's bad choices, that is only your opinion. I think the dreaded 3 letters is bad, but the people who like it, have the right to like it. I'm not going to judge them.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
TW is right. I'm not a huge fan of harem games actually. I play a few, but I prefer solo romances. The harem games that I do play, always has solo romance paths and even so, people give me a hard time for choosing the solo paths. Just take a look at my posts in Eternum. Or hell, take a look at my posts in this thread. I onlt like Grace in this game.

The problem I have with this game, isn't what you think it is. It's the fact that the dev hides who are main LIs and who are side LI. I only like one girl in this game and the dev refuses to tell me if she's an actual LI or not. So, until I know, I refuse to play this game.

Edit:
Also, what I was defending was BlasKyau said: " Also, I only like having sex scenes with the LIs that the MC is going to have a romantic relationship with at the end of the game."

But in general, everyone has the right to like what they want. Just because you or anyone thinks it's bad choices, that is only your opinion. I think the dreaded 3 letters is bad, but the people who like it, have the right to like it. I'm not going to judge them.
For the record your post sounded like you were defending the notion that he did not like the game because it was not harem.
That you were defending only a part of it did not come across at all.

Basically it sounded like another start at the "Why did you cut harem from the game" whining that already was in this thread and you seemed to defend THAT.

If someone can't get over it that the dev seemingly misunderstood what "harem" on this site entails s/he is allowed to voice their opinion, correct.
But repeatedly whining over that opinion and what s/he feels the dev should do is not OK.
At all.

For the main LI vs. side LI issue:
Main LI obviously are Nina, Rachel, Sophia, Lily and Grace.
Technically Maxine, Olga, Dragomira and a few others are side LI.
Some others like the Dean or the Faun are side LI at max, if at all.
At least as of now that is. The distinction who main and who side LI is can vary in the future as technically the main difference is the time that girl spends ... humping the MC.

From what I read the dev did not hide the fact which are main or side LI, but which LI are "cool with the idea of a mini-harem/open relationship" and which are not.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
For the record your post sounded like you were defending the notion that he did not like the game because it was not harem.
That you were defending only a part of it did not come across at all.

Basically it sounded like another start at the "Why did you cut harem from the game" whining that already was in this thread and you seemed to defend THAT.

If someone can't get over it that the dev seemingly misunderstood what "harem" on this site entails s/he is allowed to voice their opinion, correct.
But repeatedly whining over that opinion and what s/he feels the dev should do is not OK.
At all.

For the main LI vs. side LI issue:
Main LI obviously are Nina, Rachel, Sophia, Lily and Grace.
Technically Maxine, Olga, Dragomira and a few others are side LI.
Some others like the Dean or the Faun are side LI at max, if at all.
At least as of now that is. The distinction who main and who side LI is can vary in the future as technically the main difference is the time that girl spends ... humping the MC.

From what I read the dev did not hide the fact which are main or side LI, but which LI are "cool with the idea of a mini-harem/open relationship" and which are not.
Nah. It doesn't matter to me why someone likes or dislikes a game and they have the right to say it. As for the main/side, I directly asked the dev in his Discord and he straight up told me that it was a spoiler. I even straight out asked him about Grace and he just ignored me. So, I deleted the game. I don't care who is open to 3ormoresomes, as I only like Grace.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Nah. It doesn't matter to me why someone likes or dislikes a game and they have the right to say it. As for the main/side, I directly asked the dev in his Discord and he straight up told me that it was a spoiler. I even straight out asked him about Grace and he just ignored me. So, I deleted the game. I don't care who is open to 3ormoresomes, as I only like Grace.
Well ...
That is your loss I guess.

Your decision, you are correct.
But I feel you made that more out of defiance than actual information.

Revealing if for instance Grace will continue fucking MC (which is a given) AND is up for an open relationship is indeed a spoiler for the story.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well ...
That is your loss I guess.

Your decision, you are correct.
But I feel you made that more out of defiance than actual information.

Revealing if for instance Grace will continue fucking MC (which is a given) AND is up for an open relationship is indeed a spoiler for the story.
I beg to differ. It's not a loss to me. You can't judge other people's choices by your personal beliefs. That is what started this entire convo. Anyway, thank you for your opinion, but, it's not needed. Have a wonderful day.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I beg to differ. It's not a loss to me. You can't judge other people's choices by your personal beliefs. That is what started this entire convo. Anyway, thank you for your opinion, but, it's not needed. Have a wonderful day.
Wasn't trying to convince you or anything like that.
Just that in my opinion your decision would be .. weird.

You gave your opinion, I gave mine. We obviously agree to disagree and that's fine.

You do you.
If you are having fun it is all that matters.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I find it weird that people who argue against harems are so focused on the endings when endings are a tiny insignificant and mostly unsatisfying part of VN's. There's hours and hours of gameplay but usually only minutes of ending. If the hours of gameplay is unsatisfying because you intentionally have to be an ass to people just because there is no harem path then what does the minutes of ending matter if they ever even happen.

Not to mention all the inconsistencies, bugs and short content updates a high number of branches and variables tend to bring as well as how the plot usually falls off quality when you're not on the "true path" the dev has in their mind.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I started it and left it. I didn't like it.

Same as here.
I started it, it was good, but after verifying that you are right and it isn't a harem, I'm no longer interested.

Reactions: Faxe10%

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
It'd be nice if I could pick my character's last name too. Wellwood is very...bleh.

Other than that I am digging this and it's such a rare treat to have a werewolf protagonist. I just hope they ain't gonna be pushover weaklings compared to other monsters.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes