medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
Then you're shit at reading dates.

Last update was a couple of weeks ago.
Yeah, there have been several updates since July.......

I mean, it launched mid june or something like that didn't it?
This looks like an alternate interpretation of the date: where we read yr/mo/day other areas/cultures read yr/day/mo (and other variations). I run into it on another forum and it can get really confusing when viewing dated material.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This looks like an alternate interpretation of the date: where we read yr/mo/day other areas/cultures read yr/day/mo (and other variations). I run into it on another forum and it can get really confusing when viewing dated material.
screenshot-f95zone.to-2023.10.28-21_11_07.png
That's pretty clear to me ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
do you really mean so?
those "believing this is/was a harem game" could be cured?
if so, perhaps there is still a (small) chance for this world to survive;)
Sure. Throw them off a skyscraper. They'll be cured real quick. Too bad they won't survive the treatment. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I liked the game, but I think making us make a decision about a serious relationship came too soon, we know so little about this world, about our family and other families and customs.

Nina liked MC like every girl, but she was with Alex just because of his family, and our family is "superior" to Alex's family, so she didn't think twice about leaving Alex to be with MC, I didn't like that, what matters to her is joining a powerful family, if the guy is good it will be a bonus, but it's not important, I understand why she acts like that, but that's precisely why I can't stay interested in her.

Rachel is from an important family just like our MC, I was under the impression that her parents knew who the MC was, and were just pretending, and two powerful families "allying" themselves through a marriage is so common that It doesn't even need to be said, that's why I think we should know more about our family before making any decision, and another thing, is Rachel really that stupid or is it an act?

Sofia basically just wanted to use the MC to find out who attacked her boyfriend, at no point did I get the impression that she liked the MC, she just had no other alternative since no one approached her, the MC showed interest in her, flirted with her, so she decided to use him, simple as that.

And there's the MC's fiancée, there are variables that add points to her, so is it really over? I think she must come back at some point, the MC was engaged to her, and when she comes back, he will basically already be engaged to another girl, so I think this decision about a serious relationship came too soon.

There's not much to comment about the other girls, Lily is obviously a problem, she's another one who used the MC as she wanted; There is very little about Maxine to comment on; Emily is a ghost, I don't even know if it's possible to touch her; Grace is the only one who seems to like the MC, even if it's just fun, but that's it, just fun.

I was really enjoying the game, but then came these decisions about serious relationships, it made me think that the game is not far from being complete, and the worst thing is that we know very little about this world, I expected to see the MC understand and adapt to this world completely before these "choices" appeared.

I only discovered this game now, I only played it once, and this is my interpretation, anyone who has been following this game for a long time must have thought more deeply about these relationships and these girls, but to me, none of these girls seem right, maybe Grace, but we certainly don't match, so I don't expect an ending with her, I see more chances of the MC going back to his fiancée than staying with one of these girls.

PS: This game reminded me of the game The Coven, our protagonist is in a similar position, he is new to this world and has to adapt to it, in the game The Coven he is really discovering more about this world, but here in Monster College this It hasn't happened yet, the MC has his adventures, but he doesn't seem interested in knowing more about his place in this world.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I liked the game, but I think making us make a decision about a serious relationship came too soon
I have to disagree. The dev made the best choice with this. Better to pair off early than run it out too far and cause issues later.

Grace is the only one who seems to like the MC
Grace is the only girl I like in this and if she's not a main LI and has no ending, there's no reason for me to play. So, until I know if she's a main or not, I'll just continue watching the thread until I do.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
do you really mean so?
those "believing this is/was a harem game" could be cured?
if so, perhaps there is still a (small) chance for this world to survive;)
I was just asking I haven’t played since first chapter but remember seeing harem tag

Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys, this is an update for F95.
Can't wait to have your feedback!

Changelog:

- 2 New Ch06 scenes added.
- Added a missing video in a previous Ch03 scene (Grace at the lake).
- Russian and French translations for these new scenes will come with next update.
- 200+ new images.
- 3 new animations.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Monster College [v0.6.9] [Monster Eye Games] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [599 MB]
- - -

Mac [585 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes