HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I liked the game, but I think making us make a decision about a serious relationship came too soon, we know so little about this world, about our family and other families and customs.

Nina liked MC like every girl, but she was with Alex just because of his family, and our family is "superior" to Alex's family, so she didn't think twice about leaving Alex to be with MC, I didn't like that, what matters to her is joining a powerful family, if the guy is good it will be a bonus, but it's not important, I understand why she acts like that, but that's precisely why I can't stay interested in her.

Rachel is from an important family just like our MC, I was under the impression that her parents knew who the MC was, and were just pretending, and two powerful families "allying" themselves through a marriage is so common that It doesn't even need to be said, that's why I think we should know more about our family before making any decision, and another thing, is Rachel really that stupid or is it an act?

Sofia basically just wanted to use the MC to find out who attacked her boyfriend, at no point did I get the impression that she liked the MC, she just had no other alternative since no one approached her, the MC showed interest in her, flirted with her, so she decided to use him, simple as that.

And there's the MC's fiancée, there are variables that add points to her, so is it really over? I think she must come back at some point, the MC was engaged to her, and when she comes back, he will basically already be engaged to another girl, so I think this decision about a serious relationship came too soon.

There's not much to comment about the other girls, Lily is obviously a problem, she's another one who used the MC as she wanted; There is very little about Maxine to comment on; Emily is a ghost, I don't even know if it's possible to touch her; Grace is the only one who seems to like the MC, even if it's just fun, but that's it, just fun.

I was really enjoying the game, but then came these decisions about serious relationships, it made me think that the game is not far from being complete, and the worst thing is that we know very little about this world, I expected to see the MC understand and adapt to this world completely before these "choices" appeared.

I only discovered this game now, I only played it once, and this is my interpretation, anyone who has been following this game for a long time must have thought more deeply about these relationships and these girls, but to me, none of these girls seem right, maybe Grace, but we certainly don't match, so I don't expect an ending with her, I see more chances of the MC going back to his fiancée than staying with one of these girls.

PS: This game reminded me of the game The Coven, our protagonist is in a similar position, he is new to this world and has to adapt to it, in the game The Coven he is really discovering more about this world, but here in Monster College this It hasn't happened yet, the MC has his adventures, but he doesn't seem interested in knowing more about his place in this world.
Couldnt have wrote it better myself

pashabyrussia

Feb 1, 2023
update pls

Monster College Release 0.7.0 with new content added is now available to download.
This is the end of Chapter 6!

Changelog:
- 6 New Ch06 scenes added.
- End of Chapter 6
- Russian and French translations for these and previous scenes.
- 550+ new images.
- 8 new animations.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Is the last Rachel scene broken in the gallery for everyone else (her bedroom after the scenes with her mom)? I got it in game no problem but trying to access it through the gallery I can only get to the "I could get naked" choice and it is locked, only option available ends the scene.
It's broken for me too

Nickhung

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 2708238

Overview:
Monster College is an adult visual novel based on multiple choices.
The protagonist of this story discovers that he is a werewolf.
Despite already attending a good university, he feels compelled to change it to enrol at Silverleaf University.
In his new life, he will meet beautiful women, each with their own fascinating peculiarities: demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, gorgons...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-07
Developer: Monster Eye Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.9
Language: English, Italian, French, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod

View attachment 2708279 View attachment 2708281 View attachment 2708280 View attachment 2708282 View attachment 2708283 View attachment 2708284 View attachment 2708285 View attachment 2708286 View attachment 2708323
This game is top ten in my list of favorites hope it go on for multiple chapters and i am really invested how story progress and what the devs and community can come to make.

Definitly plan to support it in the futureit would be great if harem path is become available after a while after all he an alpha werewolf and seeing female character heartbroke because of cheating it kind of makeme feel like shit for sleeping around.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
update pls

Monster College Release 0.7.0 with new content added is now available to download.
This is the end of Chapter 6!

Changelog:
- 6 New Ch06 scenes added.
- End of Chapter 6
- Russian and French translations for these and previous scenes.
- 550+ new images.
- 8 new animations.
It just updated this morning to 6.9. You're shit outta luck for 7 for awhile.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
damn gonna have to play from the start, the last save, I played like it was a harem, but the dev didn't know what a harem is.
I did the same...but I'm going to wait for more releases, before I pick this title up again...because the dev could end up changing their mind later. I'm just not a fan of multi playthroughs, just to see all love interest content of a title.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.6.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deathki

Oct 12, 2021
(General opinion ahead, I have only played the first few chapters)
Unfinished non-harem games can be extremely frustrating, especially because often offer the option of cheating for what is essentially a very long bad end. I have never seen a game explicitly allowing you to answer "no because I am with X"

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I did the same...but I'm going to wait for more releases, before I pick this title up again...because the dev could end up changing their mind later. I'm just not a fan of multi playthroughs, just to see all love interest content of a title.
Me too ! Although I can't stop laughing how the Monsters have human morals :ROFLMAO: (no problem I may also wait till it's finish if it will who knows really :LOL: )

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes