AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Personally, I only play the VN once, so even if the game has hundreds of endings, if it doesn't have the one that interests me, I don't see the point in playing.
Well, nobody forces you into playing this game.
Actually there are a lot of harem games here, I would even say that majority of the games here are harems, luckily for you.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Agree, if here was any harem tag, it was set by mistake probably, it just doesn't suit the story, well, not fully, it would be just a meaningless fuckfest.
This chapter had A LOT of talk about harem, everything indicating the MC will have a harem, the more options I test, the more harem talk appears.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Badrok and Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks
seems like I need a another playthrough to get the scenes
and considering the choices, I'm now getting the impression this is not a harem game, as because of Sofia I believe I just locked myself out of Nina's route.

any chance you can post me your save and persistant file, as a gallery unlocker doesn't seem to be available
Looks like my original impression about locking myself out of Nina's route was just me jumping to conclusions.
Now the consequence seems to be that I missed out on the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ImSenjou

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
This chapter had A LOT of talk about harem, everything indicating the MC will have a harem, the more options I test, the more harem talk appears.
If I got it right from what Dev said, there will be possible throuple endings with some combinations of girls, some micro-harems with 2-3 girls or smth, tha's maximum you'll get. Sorry to break your hopes.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Shit, that is a lot of harem talk. Now if only it really happens in the story, because the harem tag was recently removed. Though, I'm still hoping this decision will be reversed, and a full harem path choice will happen for us harem fans. Fingers crossed.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok.. I am absolutely loving this novel. I could sing praises and all that.

But honestly, I just wanna say Oliver is the best friend character ever! Dude is fucking bro!

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
For instance in the future MC could be visiting the family mausoleum where at the entrance there is a render proudly presenting "Wellwood" despite you renaming him to "Dick Fuckboi".
That's a pretty specific scenario....that's extremely unlikely to happen....and wouldn't particularly add anything substantive to the story if it did....and I have to imagine would be a stone bitch to actually render. If you're gonna do it in any way that looks good enough to justify the bother in the first place, I would think.

I mean hey, I freely admit I know eff-all about programming and rendering and all that stuff. But i see no reason that we can't be allowed to choose our own names except this one hyper specific scenario that would entail a great deal of work for little-to-no payoff. And could be done just as well if not better with a family crest of some sort.

If you love the punny-ness of "Wellwood" great...you keep it. Don't inflict it on the rest of us. Well, me at least. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juerhullycin

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
How to get those two final scenes ? I can only get the top images and my game ends at the cemitery.With no comment about Harem with Nina
You must have played version 6.9, in version 7.0 you will see these scenes.
Two versions were posted yesterday, version 6.9 and later 7.0.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That's a pretty specific scenario....that's extremely unlikely to happen....and wouldn't particularly add anything substantive to the story if it did....and I have to imagine would be a stone bitch to actually render. If you're gonna do it in any way that looks good enough to justify the bother in the first place, I would think.

I mean hey, I freely admit I know eff-all about programming and rendering and all that stuff. But i see no reason that we can't be allowed to choose our own names except this one hyper specific scenario that would entail a great deal of work for little-to-no payoff. And could be done just as well if not better with a family crest of some sort.

If you love the punny-ness of "Wellwood" great...you keep it. Don't inflict it on the rest of us. Well, me at least. lol.
It is not only me that quite likes the name or has no issues with it at least.
Apart from the majority of the players it also includes the actual developer of the game.

Look around you in this thread.
You are the only person that requests that the MC shall be able to change his last name.
Relatively persistent but alone.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I'm not playing it, and I doubt I will, I'm just indicating why I'm not interested.
Ok, look, I don't usually argue with people on forums, it's just pointless, but...

I might be imagining things but I do remember you on Dev's discord server month or 2 months ago. You were "indicating" that you are not interested in a game because it's not a harem, and even after Dev told you that there won't be any harem (it doesn't suit the story/setting and some character personalities), there will be only throuple and maybe foursome ending with some combination of girls, even after that - you are still here, "indicating" that you're not gonna play it and you are not interested. Well, I find it strange to say the least.
But hey, at least you are not aggressive in your "harassment", genuine respect you for that.

P.S. Lol I just remembered why I came in this thread yesterday in the first place - after leaving review on steam I wanted to leave one here too, but after reading all those "I want harem!" comments (not only yours), I admit I got a bit agitated, just couldn't help myself.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes