AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I'm not playing it, and I doubt I will, I'm just indicating why I'm not interested.
Ok, look, I don't usually argue with people on forums, it's just pointless, but...

I might be imagining things but I do remember you on Dev's discord server month or 2 months ago. You were "indicating" that you are not interested in a game because it's not a harem, and even after Dev told you that there won't be any harem (it doesn't suit the story/setting and some character personalities), there will be only throuple and maybe foursome ending with some combination of girls, even after that - you are still here, "indicating" that you're not gonna play it and you are not interested. Well, I find it strange to say the least.
But hey, at least you are not aggressive in your "harassment", genuine respect you for that.

P.S. Lol I just remembered why I came in this thread yesterday in the first place - after leaving review on steam I wanted to leave one here too, but after reading all those "I want harem!" comments (not only yours), I admit I got a bit agitated, just couldn't help myself.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The harem whiners come out of their hiding holes after each update because they did not get what they want.
The developer numerous times stated that they will not get what they want ever yet they keep coming back to whine.

Honestly it is exhausting to normal players and the developer.
I am not happy about having to choose a girl and piss off others while doing so.
Not every game needs a harem.
What I am happy about is getting a monster AVN where the MC is not a massive douche from the very start and actually has character development and the game having actually a game and not just sex scene after sex scene.

Is it perfect?
No.
Is it better than vaguely comparable AVN?
Yes.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The harem whiners come out of their hiding holes after each update because they did not get what they want.
The developer numerous times stated that they will not get what they want ever yet they keep coming back to whine.

I am not happy about having to choose a girl and piss off others while doing so.
What I am happy about is getting a monster AVN where the MC is not a massive douche from the very start and actually has character development and the game having actually a game and not just sex scene after sex scene.

Is it perfect?
No.
Yes.
harem.gif

Mar 18, 2019
So, let me get this straight...
The harem tag getting removed caused such a ruckus here that it was like pouring gasoline on fire, and in the last update Nina literally goes to you saying she wants to join your harem, and even after rejecting her says she will STILL find a way to join your harem. She explicitly uses the word harem in the sentence. Oh yeah and the MC also explicitly says he wants a harem.

I am getting VERY mixed signals here.

Also, wtf dev? Why so much blueballing with Maxine? Every time I think "oh finally we get her content" and then we get half the episode focusing on her ass and just going "k, bye now". I even skipped a fucking once in a blue moon, literally, chance of having sex with a fiery redhead ghost for that zombie ass, AND STILL I get nothing. Plz, mercy.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The harem tag getting removed caused such a ruckus here that it was like pouring gasoline on fire, and in the last update Nina literally goes to you saying she wants to join your harem, and even after rejecting her says she will STILL find a way to join your harem. She explicitly uses the word harem in the sentence. Oh yeah and the MC also explicitly says he wants a harem.

The developer misunderstood the definition of "Harem" on this site.
He always intended the game to NOT be a harem game.
When he noticed that mistake and removed the falsely added harem tag the whiners showed up in almost full force.

While Nina is fine with the idea of a harem and signals the MC that is normal, Rachel, Grace, Lily, Sophie and a few others by their very race are opposed to that idea or would need a copious amount of convincing.

Rachel in particular is almost sure to not join a harem werewolves (Nina) are in by her very nature. She is very fine with MC, but the amount of bitch fighting with use of claws and teeth by "forcing" a werewolf and a vampire in it would be very high.

Mar 18, 2019
The developer misunderstood the definition of "Harem" on this site.
He always intended the game to NOT be a harem game.
When he noticed that mistake and removed the falsely added harem tag the whiners showed up in almost full force.

While Nina is fine with the idea of a harem and signals the MC that is normal, Rachel, Grace, Lily, Sophie and a few others by their very race are opposed to that idea or would need a copious amount of convincing.

Rachel in particular is almost sure to not join a harem werewolves (Nina) are in by her very nature. She is very fine with MC, but the amount of bitch fighting with use of claws and teeth by "forcing" a werewolf and a vampire in it would be very high.
That would make sense, if not for the fact Nina got bitchy and I kicked her ass out exactly because she couldn't stand MC being with another girl. So I suppose your logic makes sense, but the way it's implemented makes Nina seem completely bipolar. Perhaps it could be explained by the MCs use of pheromones, but it seems very convoluted.

Hmm. This actually makes me want to see what happens if you ignore all the main LIs and just fool around will all the side characters.

Reactions: B2B2

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

Is it perfect?
No.
Yes.
I agree. It is a fucking clown show in almost any new AVN where the same 3-4 shitposters came and shitpile the thread with low effort baiting and whining and crying about harem.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
It is not only me that quite likes the name or has no issues with it at least.
Apart from the majority of the players it also includes the actual developer of the game.

Look around you in this thread.
You are the only person that requests that the MC shall be able to change his last name.
Relatively persistent but alone.
And? Let's assume the Dev made my dreams come true tonight.

What would that take from your experience tomorrow?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That would make sense, if not for the fact Nina got bitchy and I kicked her ass out exactly because she couldn't stand MC being with another girl. So I suppose your logic makes sense, but the way it's implemented makes Nina seem completely bipolar. Perhaps it could be explained by the MCs use of pheromones, but it seems very convoluted.

Hmm. This actually makes me want to see what happens if you ignore all the main LIs and just fool around will all the side characters.
Nina is in a tough spot.
She ditched and basically insulted Alex and thus the successor to the second most powerful werewolf clan.
She originally planned a more or less smooth trade in with the successor to the most powerful werewolf clan.
Basically she tried to trade a maniacal bully for a protector.

Albeit she does not exactly like sharing MC with other girls she has no choice but to accept that because otherwise her whole family is ... not in a good place. And the longer she takes winning over the MC the worse it potentially gets for them.
THAT is why she suggested a harem to convince the MC.

Last edited:

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022

Also, wtf dev? Why so much blueballing with Maxine? Every time I think "oh finally we get her content" and then we get half the episode focusing on her ass and just going "k, bye now". I even skipped a fucking once in a blue moon, literally, chance of having sex with a fiery redhead ghost for that zombie ass, AND STILL I get nothing. Plz, mercy.
1698763604930.gif

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Badgerlad
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes