Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I have the game on the ignore list, so I don't really get it when people comment on the thread, only when they leave reviews.
Smart people who put a game on a ignore list, dont comment of leave a review. Because they get their ass ripped

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
PLS DEV ADD A TEXT WINDOWS WITH OPACITY SLIDERS..SOMETIMES READING TEXT IS PAINFUL

Mar 18, 2019
Nina is in a tough spot.
She ditched and basically insulted Alex and thus the successor to the second most powerful werewolf clan.
She originally planned a more or less smooth trade in with the successor to the most powerful werewolf clan.
Basically she tried to trade a maniacal bully for a protector.

Albeit she does not exactly like sharing MC with other girls she has no choice but to accept that because otherwise her whole family is ... not in a good place. And the longer she takes winning over the MC the worse it potentially gets for them.
THAT is why she suggested a harem to convince the MC.
Perhaps that is all true, but I didn't get any of that from anywhere in the game. Tho, to be fair, I am a sociopath. Reading emotions is not really an ability I have, so all of that might as well have been shown somewhere outside of text, in which case I def missed it.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
what is the difference here? if FULL uncompressed and the PC version compressed? or is it just update patch, in which case where can we have a compressed version please?

Edit: got the compressed version. I guess the compressed part of the comment can be ignored.
FULL is the same one that was posted, but with a PTBR translation

Reactions: blademaster89

xneex

Feb 8, 2023
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.6.7

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
v0.7.0 is out

Reactions: Punto
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes