BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sofia didn't fuck anybody, relax. She just wants to make you feel jealous.
you do know that in order for her to be succesful with the ritual she was needed to become a witch right?
full fledge witch ...
which the one requirment that we are told .. iis for her to not be a virgin...
have you actually played the VN?

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Sofia didn't fuck anybody, relax. She just wants to make you feel jealous.
As BTLD stated she probably did fuck someone to become a full fledged witch, but that's not my main gripe and I don't want to see yet another NTR discussion occur.

My main issue is just about how the narrative progresses forward, I know it's probably really hard to make branching paths due to development time etc but having a game with a focus on single LI's instead of harem kind of requires a form of branching to occur, the best way would be to have the player choose between what characters he wants to spend time with and thus befriend/romance. You can either choose to branch early or have an introductory story where we meet/befriend everyone and get to decide who to pick, so that the dev can keep the story mostly aligned in the beginning saving on scene development time, then branch off afterwards.

An example of good early branching opportunities would have been the art /mma class, choosing one should block the other, which leads to the player making a conscious decision as to which group of LI's he likes the best and choosing accordingly, having sofia's ritual take place at the same time as Rachels parental visit and setting it up so the player is informed beforehand so he can make a definite decision between them and then locking them into said LI's path would have worked too, though I would have set that up a little later in the story and I wouldn't have made Sofia's story progression be linked to having sex, but that's just me.

I don't know, I also feel like we didn't get enough time to get to fully know the characters before fucking them as we don't really get enough time to care about their issues (except for maybe Rachel, but she's a sweetheart and maybe Nina also, sofia is close but needed a little more imo) which I think is really important for romance focused single LI games.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
The dev tells us one thing, yet we are forced to follow all the girls paths. It's too hard to follow along. I guess the dev really doesn't understand the difference between a harem and solo. Unless he's doing it to cause drama and at the end of the game the MC has no one?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
The dev tells us one thing, yet we are forced to follow all the girls paths. It's too hard to follow along. I guess the dev really doesn't understand the difference between a harem and solo. Unless he's doing it to cause drama and at the end of the game the MC has no one?
please no

4chanon

May 26, 2017
I love the story and worldbuilding. But the pacing between all the subplots and sidequests are confusing. It would be better to choose where to go and what quest you proceed. Linear storytelling with so much going on is not really helpful.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
Hi, I have two questions. 1. I did not understand, the author made a choice about the harem, it turns out it will be, although I read that it is not in the tags.2. What is wolf knowledge at the end of the game?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I have two questions. 1. I did not understand, the author made a choice about the harem, it turns out it will be, although I read that it is not in the tags.2. What is wolf knowledge at the end of the game?
He misunderstood how "Harem" is defined on this site and that is why originally "Harem" was in the planned tags. The very moment he removed that falsely added tag the harem whiners "did their thing" in full force. Confidently incorrect claiming that wolf packs in RL have a harem as well (btw. it is "One couple and their children") and other BS.
It was never planned to be a game containing a harem. It will be a "throuple" i.e. MC and two girls, maybe three girls.

MC can fuck around, but he will find out.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
He misunderstood how "Harem" is defined on this site and that is why originally "Harem" was in the planned tags. The very moment he removed that falsely added tag the harem whiners "did their thing" in full force. Confidently incorrect claiming that wolf packs in RL have a harem as well (btw. it is "One couple and their children") and other BS.
It was never planned to be a game containing a harem. It will be a "throuple" i.e. MC and two girls, maybe three girls.

that's a fairly accurate description of a typical pack of wolves

Reactions: Brannon

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
their initial idea of harem did not match the definition of the site's idea. as for wolf knowledge, it basically just makes MC keep others in the pack in line without displaying aggression towards them by talking them down through what he learns about the typical wolf pack

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023

thank you for the detailed answer

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
their initial idea of harem did not match the definition of the site's idea. as for wolf knowledge, it basically just makes MC keep others in the pack in line without displaying aggression towards them by talking them down through what he learns about the typical wolf pack
thank you for the detailed answer btw wolf knowledge it turns out you didn't need to touch other wolves in the game or what?

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
as I understood, if I chose Nina in the end I will have a chance to choose one or two more girls and that's it? or will there be only one

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
as I understood, if I chose Nina in the end I will have a chance to choose one or two more girls and that's it? or will there be only one
We don't know if Nina is okay with other girls joining, and the dev refuse to give any details on future pairings.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You can have two, at max three girls in a mini-harem.
If you play your cards right, that is.
That mini-harem is one option. The other is regular relationship.
To be as exact as possible 4 or so girls will be OK with other girls in the relationship as well in general. Some of them are absolutely not OK when a specific other girl is already in that relationship as they hate each other. Others are only OK with it when their best friend is in it already.
Whether or not Nina is one of the possible candidates we don't know and as Samu said the dev refuses to "spoil it".

As I said previously Nina might have suggested a harem in an attempt to gain protection after more or less insulting a powerful family. If she actually would be OK with that thought is another issue entirely.

We only know about one girl for sure that she won't be OK with that thought.
And that is Yandere-with-tentacles/snakes Lilly.
For almost all others (not very likely that the dean is interested at all) it is still unclear.
And it likely remains unclear for a long time.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
You can have two, at max three girls in a mini-harem.
If you play your cards right, that is.
That mini-harem is one option. The other is regular relationship.
To be as exact as possible 4 or so girls will be OK with other girls in the relationship as well in general. Some of them are absolutely not OK when a specific other girl is already in that relationship as they hate each other. Others are only OK with it when their best friend is in it already.
Whether or not Nina is one of the possible candidates we don't know and as Samu said the dev refuses to "spoil it".

As I said previously Nina might have suggested a harem in an attempt to gain protection after more or less insulting a powerful family. If she actually would be OK with that thought is another issue entirely.

We only know about one girl for sure that she won't be OK with that thought.
And that is Yandere-with-tentacles/snakes Lilly.
For almost all others (not very likely that the dean is interested at all) it is still unclear.
And it likely remains unclear for a long time.
thx for this mini guide/wiki for this choice.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes