Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Imo, Jerry's sister must exist and be sort of human at least in appearance.... Remember that when Lily finds all her clothes torn, she tells the mc that Jerry's sister lent her the clothes she wear.
And remember both the "clothes are destroyed" and the "awful smell in the room" incident were completely staged by Lily.
It is highly likely Lily just hid the clothes and lied through her teeth, trying to give her story more emotion by saying that.

That a lying bitch says she knows someone is not really a proof ...

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
And remember both the "clothes are destroyed" and the "awful smell in the room" incident were completely staged by Lily.
It is highly likely Lily just hid the clothes and lied through her teeth, trying to give her story more emotion by saying that.

That a lying bitch says she knows someone is not really a proof ...
I agree, she lied by making up these two incidents to lure Peter into her trap. We also see her Machiavellian gaze several times, and we can guess malicious intentions behind her (although it could be the intention of the developer to lead us to these conclusions without them being true). But as far as I know, and I am well aware that we are talking about a fantasy game with characters from mythology and tales, a liar never only tells lies. They must always maintain a certain consistency, particularly when it involves a third party who provides support, to support the deception by providing a part of truth. But then again, you could tell me that Jerry Lenny doesn't have a sister who could reveal Lily's lie, and that she knows it, and would therefore not take any risks, unless Peter were to found out that Jerry's Lenny's lying about the existence of his sister.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
1) Larry is not his friend;
2) Larry once stole his lunch and run away and never gave money back with a sorry words;
3) Larry is annoying, not smart, speaks too much, very bad actor, speaks lies all the time;
4) I guarantee, his sister is also just one more fairy-tale and lies. He has no sister.
Conclusions: he is useless from all positions.

While I wholeheartedly agree with #1,3 and #4 I don't for #2. Somewhat.
Cafeteria meals on this college are included in the tuition and thus free. MC "only" had to ask the crocs again and it did not cost him a single penny.

He is a self proclaimed friend in his mind only.
Trying to win friends by impressing them through knowledge or tricks. And failing to be of any use.
Whether it is through missing social interactions as a juvenile - he is a rather disgusting slime with a very disturbing shapeshifting ability - or through signs of sociopathy is unclear.

He serves the story not as an important character but as comedic relief.
He did so from the first meeting and will continue to do so until either his end in the story or the end of the game.

I dunno, you sound very confident about that. Maybe you are Larry transformed.
Not sure if that is supposed to be a joke or an insult :oops:

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man, Jerry has been a motherf*cker since the beggining. I don't trust that guy, and I agree that is the main suspect as the thief of the stone.
I need more chapters of this game for god's sake

elcamp3

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Pretty sure that Lily stated that she borrowed clothes from Lenny's sister. You think that they'd both be lying about Lenny having a sister?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Pretty sure that Lily stated that she borrowed clothes from Lenny's sister. You think that they'd both be lying about Lenny having a sister?
Yes she did.

And it is known that she is ...creative when it comes to unpleasant things. Like truth.

Meaning it is more than just possible she overheard Lenny bragging about his (imaginary?) sister to someone and used it as a way to get more emotional involvement in her lie. After all she allegedly lost not her but stuff of someone else.
Or she straight knew that Lennies sister does not exist and that there is next to no chance her lie is discovered.

Quite possible. Although, wouldn't his sister be a slime just like he is? Not sure how a slime would be in drag.
We only assume judging by the name that Lenny is male.
It is quite possible that slimes are asexual and "male" is only the persona that is associated with him from outsiders.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys, I played this game upto 0.5._ something until dev Said this game is not harem :mad:,
My favourite girls Nina,rachel(vamp), Dragomira.
So can I pursue these girls in single pt ,if not atleast is there throuple path with Nina & rachel?

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So it's still worth to play....hmm oh did we meet our gf? The one we met at beginning of the game?
There will be no traditional harem. At the very max you'll get two or three girls. Despite the mentioning of a harem by Nina we don't know if Nina actually is one of those girls.
But most likely for your previously mentioned favorite girls you need 3 playthroughs to get them.
Reason:
Nina the werewolf is most likely not OK with a vampire as "the other girl". Rachel and Dragomira don't really like each other.

Reactions: AlexMpog and Abhai

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
There will be no traditional harem. At the very max you'll get two or three girls. Despite the mentioning of a harem by Nina we don't know if Nina actually is one of those girls.
But most likely for your previously mentioned favorite girls you need 3 playthroughs to get them.
Reason:
Nina the werewolf is most likely not OK with a vampire as "the other girl". Rachel and Dragomira don't really like each other.
Nina might be weary of vampires as a rule. But I think she would respect and admire another alpha female like Dragomira. I'm not saying you're wrong. And admittedly, this could all be just wishful thinking on my part. But I'm still hoping and holding out for a Nina and Dragomira throuple.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Nina might be weary of vampires as a rule. But I think she would respect and admire another alpha female like Dragomira. I'm not saying you're wrong. And admittedly, this could all be just wishful thinking on my part. But I'm still hoping and holding out for a Nina and Dragomira throuple.
The only reason why Dragomira has not killed the whole werewolf population at silverleaf is that a) she is friends with dean sharpe and b) she is employed as teacher.
She absolutely and without any recourse hates werewolves.
MC is kind of safe because she wants his dick and she apparently is not to keen on the whole necrophilia/necromancy stuff.

While Nina may be convinced to be fine with Dragomira, Dragomira would be fine with just Ninas head. On a pike.

Reactions: AlexMpog
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes