Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
At the dinner with Rachel and her parents, answer all of the questions incorrectly, so that Rachel's mom realizes the MC is a werewolf.
Alternatively do everything right at dinner and just tell her that you are a werewolf during sex.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Isn’t Jerry the slime’s sister mentioned? I wonder if she is the ex? Need a slime girl to romance in this game.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Isn’t Jerry the slime’s sister mentioned? I wonder if she is the ex? Need a slime girl to romance in this game.
I'm going out on a limb and say one of three things will happen.

#1 We get stories about his sister, but actually never are going to see her in person. Maybe a photo or so ...
#2 She will visit Jerry at some point in the future. Only difference to Jerry is a pink bow on the ... head(?).
#3 She is made up and Jerry is a single ... child.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Then I suspect the joke will be that his sister is super hot but learns that MC is super rude towards Jerry
Since Jerry considers it "playful Banter" and the MC his friend after all is considered it might lead to an awkward encounter but nothing serious.

That said a random thought just creeped into my mind.
Nobody considered the shapeshifting slime as a suspect when the stone was stolen.
MC already has witnessed how sneaky (and risk taking) Jerry can be as he stole a werewolves lunch ...
The bad actor performance could have been staged.
Being a shapeshifter he'd had nothing to loose if the magical hiding stone went missing.
Meaning the sister if she exists (and is related to Jerry) at all could be a sort of spy leader.

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I'm going out on a limb and say one of three things will happen.

#1 We get stories about his sister, but actually never are going to see her in person. Maybe a photo or so ...
#2 She will visit Jerry at some point in the future. Only difference to Jerry is a pink bow on the ... head(?).
#3 She is made up and Jerry is a single ... child.
Nah that's boring. If the ex can show up, so can a slime girl.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dong345

bihwa00191

Aug 31, 2022
Excuse me
How to trigger the first scene in the second row and the first scene in the third row on the second page of the gallery?

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Monster College [v0.6.7] Unofficial Android Port + zinacke's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 584Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please update your Android port.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Excuse me
How to trigger the first scene in the second row and the first scene in the third row on the second page of the gallery?
First replay second row is "Grace nude portrait in art class" i.e. you chose Grace as a model.
First replay third row is "Rachels mother fucks the werewolf" i.e. she either figured it out during dinner or you straight told her.

Reactions: bihwa00191

bihwa00191

Aug 31, 2022
First replay second row is "Grace nude portrait in art class" i.e. you chose Grace as a model.
First replay third row is "Rachels mother fucks the werewolf" i.e. she either figured it out during dinner or you straight told her.
Thank you, I got it

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Since Jerry considers it "playful Banter" and the MC his friend after all is considered it might lead to an awkward encounter but nothing serious.

That said a random thought just creeped into my mind.
Nobody considered the shapeshifting slime as a suspect when the stone was stolen.
MC already has witnessed how sneaky (and risk taking) Jerry can be as he stole a werewolves lunch ...
The bad actor performance could have been staged.
Being a shapeshifter he'd had nothing to loose if the magical hiding stone went missing.
Meaning the sister if she exists (and is related to Jerry) at all could be a sort of spy leader.
Maybe his sister... is the stone!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there, I just started a few days ago and have been a little confused from the beginning as to each path I was following with the girls. Some events seem to be a little off. Eg, here the MC promised Sofia to participate in her ritual to turn her into a real witch (yeah yeah to fuck her in other words), and at that moment he completely forgot, being in the Nina's dorm for... Well, I think you get the picture. So Sofia calls our hero just as he and Nina are kissing, and he leaves to join Sofia's ritual, leading to an argument between Nina and the Mc. And so, in the end, Nina wants nothing to do with the mc. Anyway, the MC goes to the forest to join Sofia. Those who played know what's happening, for the others, I won't spoil it. But when he's finished with Sofia, my MC finds himself directly in the dormitory with Nina, as if the scene resumes just before Sofia's phone call, as if the event with Sofia had not taken place.
Could this be caused by the mod?

Reactions: fleetp

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Imo, Jerry's sister must exist and be sort of human at least in appearance.... Remember that when Lily finds all her clothes torn, she tells the mc that Jerry's sister lent her the clothes she wear.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes