indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i just don't understand why if u be with nina in her room...MC says that seems Nina doesn't bother if he have other girls (i've been with rachel in her parent's house) , but if u promised to help sofia with rituals Nina goes crazy and it breaks with you...it doesn't makes much sense this...why other girls yes and sofia not? it's nonsnse..expecially if it's only to help sofia achieve her full power....

Last edited:

Retro_KN19H7

Jul 10, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.6.7

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
Will you be updating this for the 0.7.0 update?

Reactions: Punto

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
i just don't understand why if u be with nina in her room...MC says that seems Nina doesn't bother if he have other girls (i've been with rachel in her parent's house) , but if u prmised to help sofia with rituals Nina wgoes crazy and i t breaks with you...it doesn't makes much sense this...why othe gfirls yes and sofia not? it's nonsnse..expecially if it's only to help sofia achieve her full power
Be patient and go further in the story, and you will see that Nina will apologize a bit later...

Reactions: Lliw21 and astabro

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
The thread for the WT Mod is already spammed with messages asking about an update there is no reason to do it here too x)
not to mention that it looks like as zin wasn't online since last Sunday ^^

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
The thread for the WT Mod is already spammed with messages asking about an update there is no reason to do it here too x)
not to mention that it looks like as zin wasn't online since last Sunday ^^
Is there a separate thread for the WT? I only found a link within this thread.

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
It's not like if many were paying to have the WT Mod ! :) Let's be patient, it's not like if life was depending on that no ? :ROFLMAO:

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
I seem to have softlocked myself during my playthrough, any idea how that happened and how to fix it ?
Same but I think it's because I cheated and got all the skills but now I can't edit the save cause it won't let me load it afterwards

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Monster College [v0.6.7] Unofficial Android Port + zinacke's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 584Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please update your Android port.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
URM is one of the TOP tools to use for Renpy games. It's so awesome I went to the trouble of putting it in my signature, and I am one lazy :censored: !
It's rly nice i have it in the same folder than reshade so i can copy all of it with a few clicks.
I personally love the new textbox options :love:
It's nice to look for variables but it lacks something for the choices (understandable since it works for every game).
So a WT Mod is still preferable if one is there i would say^^

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Same but I think it's because I cheated and got all the skills but now I can't edit the save cause it won't let me load it afterwards
If its just because of things like cheated skills you might be lucky and can re edit them with an save editor like .
Might be to late now but for the future then x)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I've played a few routes and can't seem to get 2 scences. Second page, bottom row, 1st and 3rd. On either side of Rachel. Help please
Hopefully this helps
Bottom Row, 1st Image - IIRC you need to refer to the moon each time during the dinner
Bottom Row, 3rd Image - IIRC you need to tell Sofia you can't help her with her problem, that way it would allow the scene with Nina

screenshot0001.png

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Why are we still forced to follow the plot of other characters when we already rejected them? I hooked up with Rachel and afterwards I still had to help Sofia with her ritual after she probably fucked some dude to gain magical powers.

If this isn't a harem game and the focus is on single LI's, wouldn't it be a lot better if the characters paths branched off into different solo focused stories (like a lot of VN's do) instead of having to follow characters you have no interest in or had interest in but where forced to abandon. kind of off-putting honestly.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Why are we still forced to follow the plot of other characters when we already rejected them? I hooked up with Rachel and afterwards I still had to help Sofia with her ritual after she probably fucked some dude to gain magical powers.
Sofia didn't fuck anybody, relax. She just wants to make you feel jealous.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes