Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
How to unlock no.16 scene (one between no.15 vampire mommy and no.17 vampire daughter)
You have two scenes with "Mommy".
One where you keep your identity to yourself resulting in ... normal sex.
And one where you reveal your identity resulting in a hard pounding.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, look, I don't usually argue with people on forums, it's just pointless, but...

I might be imagining things but I do remember you on Dev's discord server month or 2 months ago. You were "indicating" that you are not interested in a game because it's not a harem, and even after Dev told you that there won't be any harem (it doesn't suit the story/setting and some character personalities), there will be only throuple and maybe foursome ending with some combination of girls, even after that - you are still here, "indicating" that you're not gonna play it and you are not interested. Well, I find it strange to say the least.
But hey, at least you are not aggressive in your "harassment", genuine respect you for that.

P.S. Lol I just remembered why I came in this thread yesterday in the first place - after leaving review on steam I wanted to leave one here too, but after reading all those "I want harem!" comments (not only yours), I admit I got a bit agitated, just couldn't help myself.
I have the game on the ignore list, so I don't really get it when people comment on the thread, only when they leave reviews. So I come when people leave reviews, I look at what they have said in the forum and comment what I want if I feel like it, and since I think it's a free forum I can continue commenting even if I have no intention of continuing the game.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm just waiting for the mod to be updated.

And i'm really Looking forward and hoping for a lot more future content with our domineering vampire GODDESS Mistress Dragomira.
Our cute and bubbly vampire Rachel.
And possibly the MC's human girlfriend Anna, who maybe has become a werewolf herself due to him scratching her when he first turned.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I have the game on the ignore list, so I don't really get it when people comment on the thread, only when they leave reviews. So I come when people leave reviews, I look at what they have said in the forum and comment what I want if I feel like it, and since I think it's a free forum I can continue commenting even if I have no intention of continuing the game.
May I be so bold to ask if you have the game on your ignore list why do you keep coming back?

If I ignore a game then I ignore the game.
Simple.

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
I really like the game but man the autosave system is almost as terrible as Beink a DIK season 1, I really hope gets better in the future

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 2708238

Overview:
Monster College is an adult visual novel based on multiple choices.
The protagonist of this story discovers that he is a werewolf.
Despite already attending a good university, he feels compelled to change it to enrol at Silverleaf University.
In his new life, he will meet beautiful women, each with their own fascinating peculiarities: demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, gorgons...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-30
Developer: Monster Eye Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English, Italian, French, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: GDrive - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux:
GDrive - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDrive - MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough Mod

View attachment 2708279 View attachment 2708281 View attachment 2708280 View attachment 2708282 View attachment 2708283 View attachment 2708284 View attachment 2708285 View attachment 2708286 View attachment 2708323
A gallery unlocker is available
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-college-v0-7-0-monster-eye-games.163962/post-11652823

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I really like the game but man the autosave system is almost as terrible as Beink a DIK season 1, I really hope gets better in the future
You have just discovered the distinction between the game and the game engine.
The latter goes by the name RenPy and is solely responsible for the surroundings of the actual game itself which only is the renders and story.
And that includes the saving mechanics.

It has NOTHING to do with the game.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes