Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Makes me wonder what a Nina lead harem would look like. Anne would definitely be a part of it. I guess I could see Rachel being in it as well. A maledomed Dragomira might fit in it too. The MC can have all the vampires and werewolves for himself. :sneaky:
Anne left pissed off, it is unlikely MC will see her again. Apparently she was only brought back to trigger this "comedic scene".
Plus keep in mind Anne and Nina were very close to perform a nude wrestling match (because of the transformation) in the halls ...

Reactions: AlexMpog

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Anne left pissed off, it is unlikely MC will see her again. Apparently she was only brought back to trigger this "comedic scene".
Plus keep in mind Anne and Nina were very close to perform a nude wrestling match (because of the transformation) in the halls ...
I'm pretty sure they'll bring Anne back eventually. I don't think she'd be on the relationship points list if she was just a temporary character. Besides, you have the option of telling her that you want her. And even though she left angry, she did say that she would think about it.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure they'll bring Anne back eventually. I don't think she'd be on the relationship points list if she was just a temporary character. Besides, you have the option of telling her that you want her. And even though she left angry, she did say that she would think about it.
Oh, and thank you for that very pleasant mental image of Nina and Anne nude wrestling. :sneaky:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Anne having relationship points does not say squat for two reasons.

#1 It was introduced back when the game was "Mono relationship with occasional chance for a throuple"
#2 That someone has relationship points does not mean his/her story isn't over. The intended maximum for relationship points could have been 1 ...

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Anne having relationship points does not say squat for two reasons.

#1 It was introduced back when the game was "Mono relationship with occasional chance for a throuple"
#2 That someone has relationship points does not mean his/her story isn't over. The intended maximum for relationship points could have been 1 ...
Technically the points system can still be relevant in the game, even in its tarnished and watered down form. And the number of points you can get with Anne is more than one. Also, at the end of chapter six, when the game asks you if you want your romance options restricted, just say yes. From that point on I think the game still technically functions by the old monogamous/throuple rules, even if the story has tarnished and watered them down.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Actually when you see how the Dev has set the variables to determine if the LIs are in the harem or not:

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-31 121212.png

And you see that with Anne she has used the same system when you ask her to be part of it, it makes it seem like the intention is for her to really be part of it.

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-31 121245.png

If the intention is that she doesn't to appear again, creating a variable about the status of her relationship with the MC is impractical.

EDIT:

Additionally, we have this comment from Dev on discord:

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-31 163234.png

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If the intention is that she doesn't to appear again, creating a variable about the status of her relationship with the MC is impractical.
So was shoehorning in the ambush scene.
And so was turning a monogamy game with established characters who pretty much oppose the notion of a harem into a full harem game.

Your point being?

If a story is changed there almost always (unless the developer in question is really on top of it) are remnants of old code left behind.
That variable might indicate that at one point she was meant to be in the harem that is set up.
Keep in mind Anne angrily leaves the college and she somewhat wearily agrees to think about a harem if MC brought it up. Meaning she may or may not return for it.
More to the point it might have been considered by the dev at one point that she may or may not return for it.

Or that the variable naming convention was just a copy&paste incident while programming and has no further meaning.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Looking forward to the game answering some questions. If the MC refused the sex ritual with Sofia, who does she do it with instead? Will Anna return to enroll at the college? After the femdom scene with Dragomira, the screen flashes red and she looks dizzy and woozy. What caused this? Finally, if you allow Dragomira to suck your... blood, can MC now become part vampire himself? :sneaky:

Reactions: James H Boner

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The Maledom version is the best out them 2 options.
If it were up to me, I would have done both the femdom and maledom scenes back to back. Start with the femdom scene. Then when Dragomira gets bitchy afterwards, have the MC turn into the beast and go into the maledom scene. That would have been great. :cool:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Looking forward to the game answering some questions. If the MC refused the sex ritual with Sofia, who does she do it with instead? Will Anna return to enroll at the college? After the femdom scene with Dragomira, the screen flashes red and she looks dizzy and woozy. What caused this? Finally, if you allow Dragomira to suck your... blood, can MC now become part vampire himself? :sneaky:
My speculations on that:

Sofia needs serious encouragement by MC to have sex, it is likely she would get anxious with other participants as well. Meaning she likely won't unlock her full witch potential if MC did not do it.
Maybe she overcomes that restraint/guilt/fear with John Doe, but it is unlikely since MC is the first person in a year that was willing to help her. She was all but ignored by everyone else.
With Silverleaf on lockdown she can't go to a bar in the next town to find a one-night-weirdo even if she wanted to.

Whether Anna returns to the college apparently depends on how the MC treated her at the farewell. If he asked her to be in the harem apparently she is in the story going further, and that means she likely enrolls. If MC did not ask her to join the harem she is gone for good.

The screen flashing red likely meant that Dragomira got thirsty and the MC sensed that as a sort of warning.
Not a spidey sense but a wolfey sense so to speak.

Usually neither werewolves nor vampires can get sick. Vampires can't get sick because they are dead and werewolves usually have an immune system "on overdrive". Meaning his werewolf blood would combat the vampire infection similarly to MC being unable to "pass on the gift" to Rachel or Dragomira.
Plus usually it is not enough to have the vampire drink the victims blood, the transformation is triggered with the victim drinking the vampires blood after.
So no. The MC won't become a hybrid werepire through this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
My speculations on that:

Sofia needs serious encouragement by MC to have sex, it is likely she would get anxious with other participants as well. Meaning she likely won't unlock her full witch potential if MC did not do it.
Maybe she overcomes that restraint/guilt/fear with John Doe, but it is unlikely since MC is the first person in a year that was willing to help her. She was all but ignored by everyone else.
With Silverleaf on lockdown she can't go to a bar in the next town to find a one-night-weirdo even if she wanted to.

Whether Anna returns to the college apparently depends on how the MC treated her at the farewell. If he asked her to be in the harem apparently she is in the story going further, and that means she likely enrolls. If MC did not ask her to join the harem she is gone for good.

The screen flashing red likely meant that Dragomira got thirsty and the MC sensed that as a sort of warning.
Not a spidey sense but a wolfey sense so to speak.

Usually neither werewolves nor vampires can get sick. Vampires can't get sick because they are dead and werewolves usually have an immune system "on overdrive". Meaning his werewolf blood would combat the vampire infection similarly to MC being unable to "pass on the gift" to Rachel or Dragomira.
Plus usually it is not enough to have the vampire drink the victims blood, the transformation is triggered with the victim drinking the vampires blood after.
So no. The MC won't become a hybrid werepire through this.
When the screen flashed red, Dragomira looked dizzy, woozy, and a little disorientated. The MC seemed completely oblivious to this. All he did was comment on how he could never turn her down sexually. Also, I'm not sure it was a case of blood lust. She seemed to have a pretty good drink of the MC's blood. Not sure she'd be thirsty again so soon after such a sizable drink. I think maybe the combination of sex and blood sucking may have drained her. Or maybe there was something about the MC's wolf blood that affected her chemical biology somehow.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
When the screen flashed red, Dragomira looked dizzy, woozy, and a little disorientated. The MC seemed completely oblivious to this. All he did was comment on how he could never turn her down sexually. Also, I'm not sure it was a case of blood lust. She seemed to have a pretty good drink of the MC's blood. Not sure she'd be thirsty again so soon after such a sizable drink. I think maybe the combination of sex and blood sucking may have drained her. Or maybe there was something about the MC's wolf blood that affected her chemical biology somehow.
As for Anna, it is still technically possible to pursue a monogamous path with her. During the confrontation scene, say that you don't want any of the girls there. Then when you talk to Anna, say that you only want her. Again, she walks away angry, but still says she'll consider it.

Dec 8, 2020
I think it was mentioned that werewolf blood was like a drug?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Uh oh. If we go the femdom route with her, will we end up turning her into a junkie? :sneaky:
it could be that at some point in the future, MC gets the ability to change into the Great Wolf and if that's the case, his bloodline due to his father would be more potent compared to someone like lets say Nina's whose family was minor and wanted her to marry someone from a stronger family. either way, that would mean that MC's blood is basically like jet fuel to a vampire

• Thinking Face

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Uh oh. If we go the femdom route with her, will we end up turning her into a junkie? :sneaky:
A bit more than from an average dicking.
IIRC werewolf blood has an aphrodisiac effect on vampires.

That's what I meant with "a sort of warning" btw.
Sorry if misunderstandable, it is 1:40 AM here and the idiots have not ceased blowing money to smithereens yet ...

And btw. we could do that in the maledom route as well.
Basically force feeding the fanged bitch ...

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
it could be that at some point in the future, MC gets the ability to change into the Great Wolf and if that's the case, his bloodline due to his father would be more potent compared to someone like lets say Nina's whose family was minor and wanted her to marry someone from a stronger family. either way, that would mean that MC's blood is basically like jet fuel to a vampire
So, the MC could actually make a vampire a dependent slave to his blood. And they wouldn't even think of killing or hurting him, since it would be like killing off their food and drugs supply. :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes