Oct 18, 2019
Greetings, y'all

In the next few days, I will upload a French proofread version of chapter 8, more precisely from the end of the ritual to the quote from 'Siberian Education' (aka 'Educazione siberiana') written by Nicolai Lilin and I must admit I am waiting for some feedback from you guys.

C U

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
A question for more experienced players. Is it possible, by making the right choices, to have all the girls in the harem?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Is there a way for Rachel to keep her rainbow-colored appearance?
I think that her look made her stand out from the "traditional" a lot.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a way for Rachel to keep her rainbow-colored appearance?
I think that her look made her stand out from the "traditional" a lot.
personally i dont like that appearance at all, and im glad she has switched to the traditional/black one.
but, there is a particular scene/choice a bit later in the game (apart from a few scenes/choices earlier on the same topic), when she asks mc which he prefers more - her new (traditional) or old (rainbow) look.
based on that diff outfits for her should be available later (though i didnt test it, she kept black/traditional outfit, for above mentioned reasons).

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
What a shitty fight, all the powers he acquires throughout history have been of no use, in fact you could say that they have completely forgotten about it.
just a difference in strength, the dude just had a weak blow :) He should have trained really useful things instead of hearing, sixth sense and the rest

• Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys!

I don't really follow the development of this game, even though I really liked it. However,I have no idea what version I played back then and what happened since then.

Quick question for those who are following up the updates,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance!

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys!

I don't really follow the development of this game, even though I really liked it. However,I have no idea what version I played back then and what happened since then.

Quick question for those who are following up the updates,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance!
No. There are no more scenes with her up to the end of version 0.8.5

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes