Mod Ren'Py Monster College Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker [v0.8.11] [zinacke]

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
mod update?
*heavy sigh* ~ from The Accountant
Yes it will, but im currently sick and don't have the energy to update the mod (considering that i have a lot of work for this version)
Apart from the game apparently having entered a state of substantial rework(s), the modder's currently sick, to boot. To tide you over, use URM to sleuth relationship changes, use this to stay on the harem route and the rather cryptic information herein to get the maximum out of investigating Lily. (Basically siding with Sofia at the start of chapter six – despite your spidey sense tingling, mind – to speak up in Sharp's office afterwards, telling Lily that you believe her to be innocent…ish.) Hope this helps!

Draco70707

Mar 16, 2023
To be honest i don't have the time right now. I hope i'll have some free time in the next few weeks. If not then i'll wait for the next update to see what are the new content and see if it's a priority to update or not
glad to see u up and about zinacke im looking forward to whenever u make the mod update whenever u have a chance your health is more important than anything else imo have a good day

Reactions: StoLat and zinacke

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Using this mod I always reach the
"Wanna join my Harem" option
And it's always grayed out

I tend to uninstall by the second time the option appears
because idk what went wrong and I don't want to bother figuring it out

I hoped to see a mod option to force it
but since there isn't I just uninstall
not being a selectable option is like a brick wall and I'm only willing to ram through a brick wall once to see what's on the other side
if its another wall I go home

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
*heavy sigh* ~ from The Accountant
Using this mod I always reach the
"Wanna join my Harem" option
And it's always grayed out

I tend to uninstall by the second time the option appears
because idk what went wrong and I don't want to bother figuring it out

I hoped to see a mod option to force it
but since there isn't I just uninstall
not being a selectable option is like a brick wall and I'm only willing to ram through a brick wall once to see what's on the other side
if its another wall I go home
Maxine's not the starting point for your harem, though. You need to set it up be set up with it like so. Hope this helps!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No shit the wt leads to all that
The option "wanna join my Harem" is still grayed out
I'm calling shit. The mod cannot lead to 'all that'; it's outdated and doesn't even provide the relevant files to guide you on step (4) at the moment. You also run the risk of missing the last scenes of chapter eight, as the relevant choices aren't highlighted, yet. For your convenience:
Apart from the game apparently having entered a state of substantial rework(s), the modder's currently sick, to boot. To tide you over, use URM to sleuth relationship changes, use this to stay on the harem route and the rather cryptic information herein to get the maximum out of investigating Lily. (Basically siding with Sofia at the start of chapter six – despite your spidey sense tingling, mind – to speak up in Sharp's office afterwards, telling Lily that you believe her to be innocent…ish.) Hope this helps!

Reactions: Soulafein

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Last time I played was when the mod was up to date
And it does lead to that
it's allows unlocking all the powers with a mod option
the good options are in green
And the options that give points have a indicator
Making it seemingly failsafe to go for all the females

There's even a mod option "I want them all"(I think it was a mod option)
It's after that the first "wanna join my Harem" option appears and it's grayed out
All right! Take care now! Bye-bye, then!

Reactions: mabeloco

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Or just wait for the modder to come back.... that's all there is to it, you can just take a break from the game like I did and play something else in the meantime.

Strangely enough, I never had any problems with the mod until version 0.8.13, when the mod is no longer playable.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Seriously?
vizinni.jpg To be fair though, this really pales in comparison to the discussion surrounding the harem route on the main thread. Forty-eight hours. Forty-eight hours ago I quoted MonsterEyeGames on the matter and people are now threatening to pull their support because Olga, too, won't be joining the harem…?! I may have to stop watching most threads. Again.

Last edited:

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
View attachment 4173784 To be fair though, this really pales in comparison to the discussion surrounding the harem route on the main thread. Forty-eight hours. Forty-eight hours ago I quoted MonsterEyeGames on the matter and people are now threatening to pull their support because Olga, too, won't be joining the harem…?! I may have to stop watching most threads. Again.
Wait what?! Thanks for summarizing the posts!