deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
You don't need to copy nwjs to every single game, you only need one instance of it on your computer and just run the program with an explicit relative path.
alias nwjs="$HOME/.local/bin/nwjs/nw ."
for example.

This adds up when you have hundreds of rpgm games. Can also get rid of all the windows/nw related libraries and binaries to save space
find . -type f -iregex '.*\.\(exe\|dll\|pak\|bin\|info\|dat\)' -delete

Reactions: Malfred

Chrys_Thunder

Mar 29, 2022
The UI is annoying, and the game keeps crashing when I try to do anything. I try to save any time I go somewhere or do something, because the crashes were literally once a minute or two, but the last straw for me was that it crashes right as I hit save. No other game has had this issue for me. <_<

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
giphy (1).gif
I like the games of this developer, it has very nice and cute loli characters :cool:
Hope for your "touch" on other ones from this autor.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Most of the SNS images are TLed using GPT4 and an image translator.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
When you search about yourself in social media in your room, the text seems quite packed. It looks like GPT removed all the line break or something like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From Monster Encyclopedia, Duke Shark and Electro Rabbit seems untranslated. At first i thought those were images but other profile already translated so they're probably text.
Just report something i found. If they're really image and not normal text, then it's fine to just ignore it. I don't think they affect they story anw.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
When you search about yourself in social media in your room, the text seems quite packed. It looks like GPT removed all the line break or something like that.
From Monster Encyclopedia, Duke Shark and Electro Rabbit seems untranslated. At first i thought those were images but other profile already translated so they're probably text.
Just report something i found. If they're really image and not normal text, then it's fine to just ignore it. I don't think they affect they story anw.
Yup, the image translator I used isn't perfect so that ends up happening sometimes, not much I can do about it.

I actually didn't notice those 2 were untranslated, I'll get those translated as well. Thanks for reporting.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Yup, the image translator I used isn't perfect so that ends up happening sometimes, not much I can do about it.

I actually didn't notice those 2 were untranslated, I'll get those translated as well. Thanks for reporting.
Oh so they're really images like i thought. Usually i just assume you only translate text and not image, so when i saw them translated, i thought those were text and i actually thought "wow, RPGM now can have some UI that look like designed images, pretty amazing" lol.

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
I don't get the review complaining about the story. I liked the silliness of the story so much, I went straight for the good (virgin) end. The ending of the game was the most wholesome thing I've played in years. I'm not even sure I'll play the corruption/degradation routes at this point.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018

The image from winning her first fight is also untranslated. I just started playing recently so there might be more untranslated, but I hope they will be translated someday as this information is important to get that feeling for the fetish of degeneration and reputation corruption.

Thank you for your translations by the way.

Edit: Mothman is also untranslated

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes