zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Already finished the game (well, it's pretty short anw). I have to say, the plot is so silly and stupid that you can't really hate it lol. H contents are also pretty nice as well, but there's 1 minus point: there's actually no different between virgin and non-virgin. Like seriously, the game have status about being virgin at first but there's really no point for it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Most of the SNS images are TLed using GPT4 and an image translator.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Missing couple of pic from the "Monster Encyclopedia"

Edit: there are quite a lot of untraslated pic, especially the sns part.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well the game is actually so-so, I think of the various aburasobabiyori games this might be the worse, it have some lenght however making always the brave face it really removed an important role in the series and so is not exactly the same as the others, unfortunately also the virgin tag doesn't have much sense since no matter the way you'll loose it it will have always the same response, none.. Is still fine to play nonetheless however is a bit shame.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes