TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Woe be too he who tries to defeat Alice without cheats. FFIX's Ozma was an easier super boss and that is saying something. Here's to hoping there is some abilities added to the end game to make that a feasible fight without cheats, cause right now I don't think it's possible.
That battle is actually a somewhat close recreation of Nemesis from FFX. It's probably the hardest super boss in the game so far, and I only expect the most dedicated players to figure out a way to beat them right now.

Hi there TwistedScarlett60 , thank you for the consistently excellent updates and progress.

I've just finished the newest version, and unfortunately I've still got Capital City marked as 'green'. Not sure what I've missed, but I'm pretty sure that everyone's been boinked (other than Juggernaut, and I don't think that's possible yet, although I have beaten her thrice) and all Blessings I can think of have been got. Do you have any suggestions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's the requirement for a completed capital:
1660202326027.png

there something i always get confused about with Eris and want to try to ask here anyway the Eris that meets you at the Shores of easy is Idol Eris but she appeared in the conversations about taking over the world but it weird cause she not evil it was the Warrior Eris with the armor that was evil and Idol Eris personalty did a 180 at the Captial and she seemed more friendly and wanted to betray Warrior Eris to help Dante and to take Warrior Eris down but that what i get confused about when Idol Eris had Sex at the Shore of easy with Dante she was acting really evil and wanted Dante to love only her and after she left she left a Cracked Blessing why was it cracked anyway? and why did Idol Appear in the Mettings despite it the Warrior Eris that was Evil and Idol Eris is surposiably good and on Dantes side but just wanted to ask cause that confuses me alot
Idol Eris is just keeping up appearances. Before she met you, she didn't have an opportunity to defect from the disciples. This probably shouldn't confuse you.

There could be several reasons why her blessing is cracked. Even as the developer, I personally haven't subscribed to a single theory. Maybe it's a reflection of her personality, and how her façade is cracking. Maybe it's because she's only a clone of the goddess and the blessing is only a fragment of the real thing. Maybe it's because she's a chaos mage and blessings reflect the person they came from. e.g. L'ightning Orchid's blessing crackles with electricity.

I can't seem to play the game anymore. Every time I try to launch it, I get the attached error message. I can bring up task manager and see "game" is running, but the window isn't opening at all.
I'm sorry to hear this. I've got good news and bad news.
The good news is that the error message is very easy to fix, and is 75% chance not the reason your game isn't opening.
The bad news is that I have no idea what the problem is with that error message being a red herring.

Mar 23, 2022
Idol Eris is just keeping up appearances. Before she met you, she didn't have an opportunity to defect from the disciples. This probably shouldn't confuse you.

There could be several reasons why her blessing is cracked. Even as the developer, I personally haven't subscribed to a single theory. Maybe it's a reflection of her personality, and how her façade is cracking. Maybe it's because she's only a clone of the goddess and the blessing is only a fragment of the real thing. Maybe it's because she's a chaos mage and blessings reflect the person they came from. e.g. L'ightning Orchid's blessing crackles with electricity.
Lol, I was in the middle of typing my thoughts on that as you sent that. Funny enough my thought were one of those. It was the Clone one kind of. Was more in depth due to it being the same spirit but in three bodies and not all agreeing or not knowing. Also something about them being not a true Erises, what do you even call multiple Eris? Though looking it with the other lenses it makes sense. Though I'm sure what ever you chose will be a good one.
The good news is that the error message is very easy to fix, and is 75% chance not the reason your game isn't opening.
The bad news is that I have no idea what the problem is with that error message being a red herring.
I've actually covered that error. It just means a different version of RPG maker is being used then the one that was previously used. For example if I played generic RPG maker game 2: The game. Yes, I know it's not a game, I hope. Then played This game, Monster Girl 1000. The error would be thrown. But you knew that, this was more for people who won't go back like 8 pages for one message. Everywhere I looked regarding this when I started up my first RPG Maker dev kit came back with it's just a different engine or version and can safely be ignored. I even covered how to remove it earlier. Though I personally never done it so fair warning to anyone who was to do it. In saying that unless I've missed a rare occurence of why that error could pop it's 99% that it's a different version. As for the reason why they can't play the game. That would probably require a personal in depth dive with someone who knows about their device to figure out why they can't play it. There are many reason why they can't play the game and very very few are actual on you as the dev. I would help them but there are a few things limiting me from doing that. Like time difference, my small knowledge on devices in general, my limited knowledge on RPG Maker engine's actual functioning, them probably not wanting a random persons help, this being a Monster Girl 1000 thread and not a RPG Maker help thread, etc..

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Can I just summize a thought here. It's a potential spoiler so no one look if you don't want to see my thoughts. I think the calamity dragon is Hannah Let me know yay or nay Scarlett please and thanks.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
That battle is actually a somewhat close recreation of Nemesis from FFX. It's probably the hardest super boss in the game so far, and I only expect the most dedicated players to figure out a way to beat them right now.

Here's the requirement for a completed capital:
View attachment 1977666

alright thanks for the Answer

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Dont see the Blue item to make this on the list i think it not added yet to be able to make this weapon i cant make the Galaxian Glaive cause the blue spear is not on this list

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 23, 2022
Dont see the Blue item to make this on the list i think it not added yet to be able to make this weapon i cant make the Galaxian Glaive cause the blue spear is not on this list
If you mean the third spear, that's from the monster during the quest Dimple's Down Bad in Little Shroom City.

Edit: Unless you mean the first spear. That's in Mary's shop at the current max tier.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Ah yes, I haven't updated the cheat menu yet. I'll have to remember to do that.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
was wondering how exacly do you get ZAPs blessing? it on the list in the upgrades for blessings but how do you get her blessing? cause after you fuck her you never see her again till Captial city but dident get blessing there either

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
was wondering how exacly do you get ZAPs blessing? it on the list in the upgrades for blessings but how do you get her blessing? cause after you fuck her you never see her again till Captial city but dident get blessing there either
Keep playing and you will meet her again, or something will happen to get it.
Don't remember how you get it but you will.

drag9987

Jan 31, 2022
you have to beat the survival challenge at the reach.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
iirc you need to beat her robot

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes