rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
I can't seem to play the game anymore. Every time I try to launch it, I get the attached error message. I can bring up task manager and see "game" is running, but the window isn't opening at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to play the game anymore. Every time I try to launch it, I get the attached error message. I can bring up task manager and see "game" is running, but the window isn't opening at all.
Just click ok and wait a few min. and it should open up.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I've been waiting more than just a few minutes and the game isn't opening.
I had it give me the same pop up but the game was already running for a minute or two before it did. I'd say try restarting everything and then run the game again. If you can get the game window to open even for a moment or two the pop up won't close it.

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
Hi there TwistedScarlett60 , thank you for the consistently excellent updates and progress.

I've just finished the newest version, and unfortunately I've still got Capital City marked as 'green'. Not sure what I've missed, but I'm pretty sure that everyone's been boinked (other than Juggernaut, and I don't think that's possible yet, although I have beaten her thrice) and all Blessings I can think of have been got. Do you have any suggestions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
there something i always get confused about with Eris and want to try to ask here anyway the Eris that meets you at the Shores of easy is Idol Eris but she appeared in the conversations about taking over the world but it weird cause she not evil it was the Warrior Eris with the armor that was evil and Idol Eris personalty did a 180 at the Captial and she seemed more friendly and wanted to betray Warrior Eris to help Dante and to take Warrior Eris down but that what i get confused about when Idol Eris had Sex at the Shore of easy with Dante she was acting really evil and wanted Dante to love only her and after she left she left a Cracked Blessing why was it cracked anyway? and why did Idol Appear in the Mettings despite it the Warrior Eris that was Evil and Idol Eris is surposiably good and on Dantes side but just wanted to ask cause that confuses me alot

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
there something i always get confused about with Eris and want to try to ask here anyway the Eris that meets you at the Shores of easy is Idol Eris but she appeared in the conversations about taking over the world but it weird cause she not evil it was the Warrior Eris with the armor that was evil and Idol Eris personalty did a 180 at the Captial and she seemed more friendly and wanted to betray Warrior Eris to help Dante and to take Warrior Eris down but that what i get confused about when Idol Eris had Sex at the Shore of easy with Dante she was acting really evil and wanted Dante to love only her and after she left she left a Cracked Blessing why was it cracked anyway? and why did Idol Appear in the Mettings despite it the Warrior Eris that was Evil and Idol Eris is surposiably good and on Dantes side but just wanted to ask cause that confuses me alot
First off spoilers sir that's some late game stuff your tossing around. Second you'll remember she specifically states that she's keeping appearances. When you're a traitor to a goddess you definitely don't want the goddess to find out you're a traitor until they can't stop you.

Edit* Scarlett also probably didn't want you to realize that early on there was more than one Eris now that I think on it.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Woe be too he who tries to defeat Alice without cheats. FFIX's Ozma was an easier super boss and that is saying something. Here's to hoping there is some abilities added to the end game to make that a feasible fight without cheats, cause right now I don't think it's possible.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Hi there TwistedScarlett60 , thank you for the consistently excellent updates and progress.

I've just finished the newest version, and unfortunately I've still got Capital City marked as 'green'. Not sure what I've missed, but I'm pretty sure that everyone's been boinked (other than Juggernaut, and I don't think that's possible yet, although I have beaten her thrice) and all Blessings I can think of have been got. Do you have any suggestions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I beat Juggernaut :cool: 1660201519816.png 1660201685824.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes