drag9987

Jan 31, 2022
minor bug, when replaying "The A-Rank" mission and selecting the battle only option, the background is of a forest, and molly isn't added to the party. her first ability is still applied to the party but she herself not added

Slight update, it seems a good number of the missions have the extra party members not get added to party. others include the mines with dobbi in mistral and the shark hunt with isadora . will try and keep a run of which missions do this.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
I think by "not working" you're assuming that because they're no visual feedback with an icon appearing. Not all passives cause icons to appear. It was just done to avoid creating too many icons.
No, what I meant by not working is they are greyed out and can't be used. I can understand Fledgling Immortality beause it at least doesn't say a passive. But Demonling Heritage and Elemental Mastery both say they have an active but they can't be used.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
minor bug, when replaying "The A-Rank" mission and selecting the battle only option, the background is of a forest, and molly isn't added to the party. her first ability is still applied to the party but she herself not added

Slight update, it seems a good number of the missions have the extra party members not get added to party. others include the mines with dobbi in mistral and the shark hunt with isadora . will try and keep a run of which missions do this.
This is actually somewhat intended. Time will tell whether it's a decision people like or not. Essentially, the implication is that the party ran into the same group of enemies somewhere else in the world. Fighting them under different party conditions can also add some variety. Without Molly, for example, you won't one-shot the enemies anymore. (Although I think I did give everyone Molly for the Lightning Worm battle).

How close is it to it beeing completed?
It's been in development for about 20 months, and we're about 70% done? It looks like there's a lot left on the world map, but I've gotten a lot more efficient at development.
For main content: there are about 18 contracts planned. Two for Lionshead. One for Underdark. Two for Eldar. Then the Blood Desert will have two before the next three areas probably all have two, and the final two areas only have one.
For side content: I still want some extra stuff with Gabbi, Historia, and other side-characters from earlier in the game. There will also be at least one new character joining the harem.

Episode 12's main story content is only 7,000 words, so I'll be also adding some side content. I might finally open Hayakawa as the optional area it is, and add a sex scene with Gabbi.

The updates should definitely start to come faster. Ideally every 2-3 weeks.

SAVE FULL PLS ;)
The game comes with an episode select, so you can put yourself at an immediate 95% completion.

Mar 23, 2022
This is actually somewhat intended. Time will tell whether it's a decision people like or not. Essentially, the implication is that the party ran into the same group of enemies somewhere else in the world. Fighting them under different party conditions can also add some variety. Without Molly, for example, you won't one-shot the enemies anymore. (Although I think I did give everyone Molly for the Lightning Worm battle).
That's how I always thought it worked. I like that it's a separate thing. You aren't a time traveler, I think. You're not fighting the same enemies just the same type of enemies, usually. That's why it's a different fight in a different area and different conditions. Also replaying The A-Rank's battle only does make molly's buff apply and molly comments like she's there, when she shouldn't. Not being there and all.

Last edited:

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
so definitely having an issue with the number of pregnancies. yes I have continued to use my old saves. is there an easy way to edit the parameter to what it should be? save editor or something like that?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
What kind of transformation does the game have
Werewolf and succubus.

so definitely having an issue with the number of pregnancies. yes I have continued to use my old saves. is there an easy way to edit the parameter to what it should be? save editor or something like that?
You should be able to use the cheat menu in your bedroom to reset individual pregnancies and then reactive them by visiting them again.

RiderFox

Oct 16, 2019
I think I have a bug where it keeps freezing and I can't do anything so I have to turn off the game to try to continue

Mar 23, 2022
I think I have a bug where it keeps freezing and I can't do anything so I have to turn off the game to try to continue
I have a few question regarding this. What were you doing to cause it? Like fighting, entering a cetain location or using a certain skill. What device are you using? And a dumb one that worked to fix my issue of this. Have you tried turning you device off and on again?

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Could you describe what you were doing before you encountered this bug?
For me, as I encountered this last night, I was doing the repeatable contract in Shores of Easy, Difficulty 24, trying to grind gold for armor sets. I used Bessie's Elven Legacy onmi-attack, followed by MC's Glavic(?) Acid Axe normal attack followed up by an Ultima from Ray. It was during the Ultima that the game froze.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes