Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
More tags are needed.
(If pics/proof is need let me know.)

Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
Handjob [Masturbating another person's penis.]
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
(It clearly stats that MC was adopted into the family and then have sex with both the milf/mother and the daughter/sister.)
Interracial [Sex act between 2 or more people of different races.]
Lactation [Breasts secreting/squirting milk or any other fluid.]
Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
(That goblin girl flat chested and half the size of MC looks loli to me.)
Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
Titfuck [The act of thrusting a penis (or similar object) in between breasts.]
Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]

This one may need to be added because almost every girl strips down in front of MC even though not having sex with him.
Stripping [The act of taking ones clothes off usually in exchange for money in-front of an audience.]

That's it for now may post more if I see them.

TwistedScarlett60

Need to add 1 more "Anal Sex".

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I respect the rules but the time period I grew up in is what I go by sorry no disrespect. By the way yes everyone has there beliefs so thanks for sharing yours

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well guess I got one ending but I really don't like what I have to do to keep playing and meeting more girls.

Mar 23, 2022
That's good, it's supposed to make you feel uncomfortable. That means my job as a writer was successful. :cool: Let's hope it'll be just as satisfying when you finally kick Eris's ass.
I like that ending. I don't mean as I enjoyed it. I very much disliked it. It felt, what's the best way of describing it without spoiling it, unacceptable? And it made me hate Eris more. But that was the point so I like it, makes sense? Also that ending is very important.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any chance we will get a big tiddy moth gf?

I mostly wanted to get rid of that goth -> moth joke. That I had since last release.
I don't doubt there will be more from her. She seems to have a few that like her "qualities". Also she'd make a powerful ally if the Protag decided to do something foolish, like fight the Pumpkin Queen. But what would I know, I have no say on the stories progression. I like her and would like to see more from her, don't get me wrong but in the Misty Woods I prefer Jiangshi. Her personality is so upbeat for a mute zombie. Even death didn't put her down. She still smiles and helps people dispite her short comings. Hopefully she can get better with her personal stuff and I'd happily be there to help. Mind you I'd do that for all of them because I like all of them, yes that includes the evil Eris but shh. I like Jiangshi.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1659946754673.png
Episode 11: Capital City Return
It's time for the pacing to speed up! With the final goals for the heroes and villains set, there will be less time for the party to mess around with side quests. Expect episodes to come fast and hard! One month is left until...?

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Episode 11 Mini-Guide:
0. Visit Cynthia at the Battle Shroom and flirt with her.
1. Visit Capital City and complete Story 4 - L'ightning Orchid
2. Complete Advancement 2 - The A-Rank.
3. Check out new and improved pregnant sex scenes in Mistral Village.

11.0.0:
Major
:
  • Capital City Advancement 2 - The A-Rank, featuring 1 sex scene.
  • Capital City Story 4 - L'ightning Orchid, featuring 1 sex scene.
  • Side Quest: Cynthia at the Battle Shroom can now be flirted with, but she requires a little something out of you before the sex scene.
  • Massive Passive Overhaul: All passives now have an active ability. Almost everything has been changed, be sure to check out your "Special" skills.
  • Little Shroom City Townsfolk: You can now revisit both Dimple and Gemma after beating their contract. Dimple specifically leaves The Reach after this.
  • Improved Pregnant Sex Scenes: Alraune Sex, Mimi Cowgirl, Mimi Missionary, Tali Sex, Dobbi Missionary.
  • You can now ask Davy or Isadora for a Reverse Spitroast in Mistral Village.
  • Added Pregnant Variant: Davy/Isadora Reverse Spitroast.
  • Added a Day/Night cycle + Weather. Has no actual effect, but it's cool! Different types of weather and times of day have unique ambience and music.
Minor:
  • Added a secret to The Reach.
  • "Feeling Lucky" buff: Now operates per action instead of per turn.
  • All Disables (e.g. "Sleep"): Now operate per turn instead of per action so they don't last forever.
  • Succubus Form, Smooch: Now only gives 10 turns of buff.
  • Ray and Bessie, Training Arena: They should no longer run out of MP.
  • Cafe and Building Upgrade Passives: No longer appear in the "Specials" menu.
  • Story Mode: The characters are now significantly stronger and will end battles faster. Autobattle can be laggy, and this change was to mitigate that.
  • Rosaria's Blessing, new effect: Now gives +5/10/15% Max HP and attacks now apply +10/20/30% weakness to Physical and Magical damage.
  • Moona's Blessing nerf: +20/40/60% -> +20/35/50% Max HP
  • Bessie's Elven Legacy, and other multihit bows can no longer miss.
  • Little Shroom City: Added a home button to teleport to Mistral Village.
  • World Map markers now have a star when completed, and an exclamation point when the next story content is there.
  • Ray can now use "Deck of Cards (Unique)" and Queen of Hearts has been nerfed, the regen is now based on their current HP and only lasts 5 turns.
  • The Skill Shop now gives a fixed 4 Skill Tokens when first bought, then the usual one every 50 Village Quality past 500.
Fixes:
  • A Huge Fix: When changing equipment in battle, the Turn Order menu no longer disappears.
  • Fixed all buffs and debuffs lasting half their duration.
  • Scratch Cards: Are no longer free, sorry!
  • Slipstreams and Little Shroom City: The party now gets fully healed when returning to these hubs.
  • Shining Knight's Plate: Now correctly gives +50% target rate.
  • Esuna and Ultrauna: Now cures both forms of Toxic
  • Mobile Phone: Updated description to mention that it doesn't work during dialogue, and may require you to change menu. This item works best in free-roam sections.
  • Pouncing Tiger, Story Contract: You can no longer repeat the 3v3 fight immediately, and the "Elixir" reward is now only awarded once.
  • Colosseum Intro Tournament: Stopped images staying on the screen after you lose a round.
  • Coding and Typo fixes. So many fixes!

Allpowers

Oct 29, 2019
i just came back to the game after awhile and was wondering where ultimate slayer is? Do i have to earn it or something? just wondering because its always fun to charge it up.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i just came back to the game after awhile and was wondering where ultimate slayer is? Do i have to earn it or something? just wondering because its always fun to charge it up.
Ultimate Slayer was replaced with Time Warp, because it was both too overpowered early game and completely useless late game due to the damage cap.

Allpowers

Oct 29, 2019
Ultimate Slayer was replaced with Time Warp, because it was both too overpowered early game and completely useless late game due to the damage cap.
thanks for the reply to my stupid question even though it was just cope that maybe it was not gone and i had just missed it

drag9987

Jan 31, 2022
Ran into a small funny thing, the hearts that were suppose to be over dimples head at the reach are still there, even after she moved away to little shroom city.

• Haha
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 23, 2022
  • Massive Passive Overhaul: All passives now have an active ability. Almost everything has been changed, be sure to check out your "Special" skills.
So the first. Are they really passives if they can be activated? I know they are passives with secondary active. It was a joke. But time to find bugs. Yay. Hopefully it's not too many this time. First one incoming. The active effect of the passives for elemental mastery, demonling heritage and fledgling immortality don't work. You can't activate them. At least for my transfered save. I would play again from the start to see if that's a thing but it's late and I can't be bothered right now.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
View attachment 1972207
Episode 11: Capital City Return
It's time for the pacing to speed up! With the final goals for the heroes and villains set, there will be less time for the party to mess around with side quests. Expect episodes to come fast and hard! One month is left until...?

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Episode 11 Mini-Guide:
0. Visit Cynthia at the Battle Shroom and flirt with her.
1. Visit Capital City and complete Story 4 - L'ightning Orchid
2. Complete Advancement 2 - The A-Rank.
3. Check out new and improved pregnant sex scenes in Mistral Village.

11.0.0:
Major
:
  • Capital City Advancement 2 - The A-Rank, featuring 1 sex scene.
  • Capital City Story 4 - L'ightning Orchid, featuring 1 sex scene.
  • Side Quest: Cynthia at the Battle Shroom can now be flirted with, but she requires a little something out of you before the sex scene.
  • Little Shroom City Townsfolk: You can now revisit both Dimple and Gemma after beating their contract. Dimple specifically leaves The Reach after this.
  • Improved Pregnant Sex Scenes: Alraune Sex, Mimi Cowgirl, Mimi Missionary, Tali Sex, Dobbi Missionary.
  • You can now ask Davy or Isadora for a Reverse Spitroast in Mistral Village.
  • Added Pregnant Variant: Davy/Isadora Reverse Spitroast.
  • Added a Day/Night cycle + Weather. Has no actual effect, but it's cool! Different types of weather and times of day have unique ambience and music.
Minor:
  • Added a secret to The Reach.
  • "Feeling Lucky" buff: Now operates per action instead of per turn.
  • All Disables (e.g. "Sleep"): Now operate per turn instead of per action so they don't last forever.
  • Succubus Form, Smooch: Now only gives 10 turns of buff.
  • Ray and Bessie, Training Arena: They should no longer run out of MP.
  • Cafe and Building Upgrade Passives: No longer appear in the "Specials" menu.
  • Story Mode: The characters are now significantly stronger and will end battles faster. Autobattle can be laggy, and this change was to mitigate that.
  • Rosaria's Blessing, new effect: Now gives +5/10/15% Max HP and attacks now apply +10/20/30% weakness to Physical and Magical damage.
  • Moona's Blessing nerf: +20/40/60% -> +20/35/50% Max HP
  • Bessie's Elven Legacy, and other multihit bows can no longer miss.
  • Little Shroom City: Added a home button to teleport to Mistral Village.
  • World Map markers now have a star when completed, and an exclamation point when the next story content is there.
  • Ray can now use "Deck of Cards (Unique)" and Queen of Hearts has been nerfed, the regen is now based on their current HP and only lasts 5 turns.
  • The Skill Shop now gives a fixed 4 Skill Tokens when first bought, then the usual one every 50 Village Quality past 500.
Fixes:
  • A Huge Fix: When changing equipment in battle, the Turn Order menu no longer disappears.
  • Fixed all buffs and debuffs lasting half their duration.
  • Scratch Cards: Are no longer free, sorry!
  • Slipstreams and Little Shroom City: The party now gets fully healed when returning to these hubs.
  • Shining Knight's Plate: Now correctly gives +50% target rate.
  • Esuna and Ultrauna: Now cures both forms of Toxic
  • Mobile Phone: Updated description to mention that it doesn't work during dialogue, and may require you to change menu. This item works best in free-roam sections.
  • Pouncing Tiger, Story Contract: You can no longer repeat the 3v3 fight immediately, and the "Elixir" reward is now only awarded once.
  • Colosseum Intro Tournament: Stopped images staying on the screen after you lose a round.
  • Coding and Typo fixes. So many fixes!
Great job as always looking foward to Episode 12

Mar 23, 2022
So not sure if this is a bug or me being crazy but are all the places in Mistral Village meant to be light up when it's raining? or are some meant to be dark? Second if it's raining and you go into cafe bistro it stop the rain on the map but it still plays the rain sound. While also playing the music as if it was a clear day. I'll check other places to see if it's specifically that place or what.
1659971708997.png

Edit: So the weather effects basically reroll when you enter a place in Mistral but it doesn't change the over all weather. For example if it's raining and I enter Dobbi's Armory it might be snowing when I leave but if I leave Mistral it's raining or at least keeps playing the sound.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
So not sure if this is a bug or me being crazy but are all the places in Mistral Village meant to be light up when it's raining? or are some meant to be dark? Second if it's raining and you go into cafe bistro it stop the rain on the map but it still plays the rain sound. While also playing the music as if it was a clear day. I'll check other places to see if it's specifically that place or what.
View attachment 1972699

Edit: So the weather effects basically reroll when you enter a place in Mistral but it doesn't change the over all weather. For example if it's raining and I enter Dobbi's Armory it might be snowing when I leave but if I leave Mistral it's raining or at least keeps playing the sound.
thats the new feature for the update weather and day and night time effects

Mar 23, 2022
thats the new feature for the update weather and day and night time effects
I'm aware it's new. I was just pointing out that the icon for building weren't lighting up properly when the weather changed and I was figuring out why. Seems like optional buildings aren't lighting up correctly. Alchemy shop, Hides-in-barrel, cafe bistro, etc.. I also was pointing out that the sound for the rain played even after the weather changed. I was just trying to work out the mechanics of the weather to see what was consitantly causing it the issues. As stated Optional building don't light up/darken properly ue to weather. Also the weather changes when entering a new "area". But mistral keeps playing the rain even after entering and exiting a shop.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett there something i been wondering about how come Breeki and Cheeki cant get pregrant yet? will they be able to in the future updates?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes